• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stuff I Like

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
What's a red light therapy tube?
It's called red light therapy, the tube thingy is like a stand up tanning booth. But tye red light is non-UV, supposed to help the feel like it's getting sunlight, helps skin appearance, and is claimed to help a page or two of other conditions but from what im finding it does help with those.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
What's a red light therapy tube?
It looks like this.

iu

RestlessSoul

I like;

Russian Caravan tea - just discovered that one.
Swimming in Hampstead Ponds, eye level with the ducks. Two herons were also there this morning.
Canada geese honking right over the roof of my building, just after dawn.
Walking over Waterloo Bridge, thinking of Waterloo Sunset by The Kinks. ‘And I won’t, be afraid…” Ray Davies, you absolute ****ing genius.
Percy Shelley.
The madeleines my partner makes.
Being sober.
Some other stuff.

rocala

I like loads of things, too many to list here. So I was thinking what do I like best? One particular day came to mind. I with my girlfriend of the time and a close friend of ours had a day out in central London. In the morning, we went to the Tate Gallery. We followed this with an excellent pub lunch and of course a few beers. In the evening we went to the theatre.
What more could you ask for - somebody to love, great company, wonderful art, good food and drink and finally the magic of the theatre. Heaven.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
WIN_20230904_11_23_16_Pro.jpg
My roommate is cleaning her house so she can go home soon. She found this chunk of black tourmaline a few days ago and gave it to me. I'm quite fond of it.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
This was a really good cake:

While we were baking it, my youngest kept complaining that he wanted a Blippi Christmas cake, so my roommate dyed the frosting red, and the coconut green, and made a happy face with the mango and told him it was Blippi. This was acceptable to him.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I like really green plantains; the ones that won't peel and you have to use a knife to get the peel off.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
In no particular order:

1. I like listening to Jeff Beck, while in my Adirondack chair, out on the deck. Affectionately known as "Beck on the Deck" hour.
2. I love getting calls from guys who are in prison. It is so important to be there for these guys.
3. I love CURRY on practically anything... other than, perhaps, Raisin Bran. Eww. I make something curry a few times a week.
4. I love Diet Pepsi. I know, I know, I know. Still, gotta have it. :)
5. I love interacting with other people, especially folks I do not agree with. The experience is often frustrating and inspiring.
6. I adore my tiny house (526 sq. ft.) sitting atop a hill in the wetland countryside.
7. I love the little tree frog that perches on one of my outdoor light fixtures to score an easy meal. I don't know why. His name is Rasputin.
8. I love that cold, crispness in the air, in late winter, January and February. Who knew a frost giant would like such a thing, eh?
9. I love seeing one of the guys begin to "come around" and be "present" for the first few times. It's deeply inspiring.

That should do for starters. :)

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
In no particular order:

1. I like listening to Jeff Beck, while in my Adirondack chair, out on the deck. Affectionately known as "Beck on the Deck" hour.
2. I love getting calls from guys who are in prison. It is so important to be there for these guys.
I'm glad you're there for them. :blueheart:
3. I love CURRY on practically anything... other than, perhaps, Raisin Bran. Eww. I make something curry a few times a week.
What kind of curry?
4. I love Diet Pepsi. I know, I know, I know. Still, gotta have it. :)
I love that stuff, too. :)

For awhile, I wasn't tolerating brown soda well(made me jittery), but that seems to have passed, so long as I don't go overboard.
5. I love interacting with other people, especially folks I do not agree with. The experience is often frustrating and inspiring.
6. I adore my tiny house (526 sq. ft.) sitting atop a hill in the wetland countryside.
7. I love the little tree frog that perches on one of my outdoor light fixtures to score an easy meal. I don't know why. His name is Rasputin.
He sounds fun.
8. I love that cold, crispness in the air, in late winter, January and February. Who knew a frost giant would like such a thing, eh?
9. I love seeing one of the guys begin to "come around" and be "present" for the first few times. It's deeply inspiring.
I can only imagine...

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
What kind of curry?
I have several, in stock, right now. :)

I am a huge fan of Patak's different offerings
pataks_biriyani_curry_paste.jpg

Biryani is a great base to start with and add all sorts of goodies too.
Their lime/pickle curry is practically other-worldly.
Spicy Butter chicken is great for simple butter chicken in a few minutes.
Good old Madras curry paste works well on most anything.