• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

By the way -- if you claim to be a Christian...

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
She was supposedly in the middle of a large department store in New York. As for kissing a female, the only way you can kiss a woman who doesn't want to be kissed, is sneak up on them and smell their hair, and then kiss them on the head while they are not looking. Otherwise you are going to be in a struggle. Was your Progressive Biden ever accused of sexual assault by actual credible witnesses? I haven't heard you calling for him to be charged.
You've got a lot to learn, pal. Read my posts more carefully, and you might.

2ndpillar

You've got a lot to learn, pal. Read my posts more carefully, and you might.
Learning from a woman libber, who supports Me-Too, would be a low bar. I forgot to mention in my last post, another DEI appointee, would be the latest black woman Supreme Court Justice. Now that is another low point in further Progressive DEI appointments. The cat (vagina) is now out of the bag. If Me-Too women are separated from the men they have now entangled, they are in general, not going to get any further chances to ensnare another.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Learning from a woman libber, who supports Me-Too, would be a low bar. I forgot to mention in my last post, another DEI appointee, would be the latest black woman Supreme Court Justice. Now that is another low point in further Progressive DEI appointments. The cat (vagina) is now out of the bag. If Me-Too women are separated from the men they have now entangled, they are in general, not going to get any further chances to ensnare another.
Cool, more misogyny! Lemme guess, you're an Andrew Tate fan. :facepalm:

2ndpillar

You sound scared.
"Scared" is not the word I would use. Concerned would be the word any man should be around a Me-Too woman, of the woman libber persuasion. Even a man married to a Me-Too woman should be concerned. If they should be so lucky to escape such an entanglement, they should not stop running until they are well into the mid-west states. The scales of New York justice system are weighted on the side of women, whether they are nuttier than a cross eyed squirrel, or not. The "woke" culture has been exposed for what they are, and reasonable men will walk a wide path away from such persons. Don't expect to get another bite at the apple, even in a country which elected Trudeau twice. Some people are just slow learners, but possibly they have learned from their mistakes.

2ndpillar

I love when you refute someone's arguments and then they just go on making them again. Hilarious.

People who "love sex" can't be sexually assaulted everyone! @2ndpillar has it all figured out! You heard it here first folks!:rolleyes:
She hasn't proved she "loves sex", she has only shown that she is obsessed with it. I expect her only companionship comes in the form of sexually named pets.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
"Scared" is not the word I would use. Concerned would be the word any man should be around a Me-Too woman, of the woman libber persuasion. Even a man married to a Me-Too woman should be concerned. If they should be so lucky to escape such an entanglement, they should not stop running until they are well into the mid-west states. The scales of New York justice system are weighted on the side of women, whether they are nuttier than a cross eyed squirrel, or not. The "woke" culture has been exposed for what they are, and reasonable men will walk a wide path away from such persons. Don't expect to get another bite at the apple, even in a country which elected Trudeau twice. Some people are just slow learners, but possibly they have learned from their mistakes.
It's the word I used. Only people who don't know how to respectfully interact with women (and all humans, really) should be afraid of the #MeToo movement.
Don't sexually harass people and you won't get called out on it. It's not that complicated.

By the way, pretty much every woman you have or will come into contact with in your life has been sexually harassed/abused/assaulted in some form or another. That's like, the entire point of the #MeToo movement - to point out how rampant and widespread such behaviour has been for pretty much the entire course of human history, and put an end to it. To say we've had enough of it. We've had enough of your misogynistic comments too, where you further victimize victims of sexual assault and abuse by attempting to impugn their character and by calling them "crazy" and presuming that anyone complaining about sexual abuse is a money-grubbing liar, whose just out to get men. All you are doing is perpetuating rape culture with that nonsense.

When I tell you that I've been sexually abused/harassed/assaulted by at least four men during my lifetime which spans the course of 44 years (that's one per decade!), you should be hearing that, instead of trying to find ways to dismiss and diminish it. This is reality for most women. We're done now. We're not putting up with it anymore. Keep your hands to yourself.

I don't expect you will have read any of that, but you are the VERY PERSON WHO SHOULD BE READING IT AND TAKING IT IN. Learn something instead of wallowing in misogynistic ignorance.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
She hasn't proved she "loves sex", she has only shown that she is obsessed with it. I expect her only companionship comes in the form of sexually named pets.
Who cares? Couldn't be more irrelevant if you tried.

People who love sex can be raped. People who love sex can be sexually assaulted. People who love sex can be sexually harassed.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
If you hate the guy, he must have something going for him. He must have irked Miss Thunberg and Mr. Soros. Maybe you will own nothing and be happier for it? You may soon find out.
He spouts the same misogynistic garbage you're sharing here. You sound like one of his disciples.
He's currently up on charges for human trafficking. I'm sure some stupid woman is just lying or something.

2ndpillar

He spouts the same misogynistic garbage you're sharing here. You sound like one of his disciples.
He's currently up on charges for human trafficking. I'm sure some stupid woman is just lying or something.
It seems Tate became embroiled in controversy once he disparaged Ms. Thunberg, who is the prophet of the "Woke" green movement, subsidized by Soros, and whose god is the self-proclaimed creator of the Internet, a Mr. Al Gore. It was the U.S. Embassy, an arm of Biden, which made a call to the Romanians mouthing criminality by Mr. Tate. There has been no trial, nor is he still in custody. It was John Kerry, a green climate comrade of Al Gore, who was a past Secretary of State, and head of the embassies. Al Gore was a recent green Czar of the Biden administration, until it came out his family had their own private jet, which he initially lied about before Congress, which apparently was a carbon polluter, which would put Thunberg to shame. In the end, the lesson learned, was Tate should have recycled his pizza carton, and saved a lot of time and money. Apparently, you have a different narrative you are trying to push. In the U.S., a man is innocent until proven guilty. Apparently, listening to you, that isn't the criteria in Canada. Apparently, with Tate agreeing with his Islam religion, that a woman belongs to her husband, you think he should be put in jail. As Paul thinks that a woman is subject to her husband, once your husband is free of your bond, well your pool of available men will be limited to a very small area. In China, the rich have as many girlfriends as they can get away with. In India, the religious rule has been in the past to burn the wives with the husband at death. They seem to subjugate the wife to the husband.

Gore boasted: "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
It seems Tate became embroiled in controversy once he disparaged Ms. Thunberg, who is the prophet of the "Woke" green movement, subsidized by Soros, and whose god is the self-proclaimed creator of the Internet, a Mr. Al Gore. It was the U.S. Embassy, an arm of Biden, which made a call to the Romanians mouthing criminality by Mr. Tate. There has been no trial, nor is he still in custody. It was John Kerry, a green climate comrade of Al Gore, who was a past Secretary of State, and head of the embassies. Al Gore was a recent green Czar of the Biden administration, until it came out his family had their own private jet, which he initially lied about before Congress, which apparently was a carbon polluter, which would put Thunberg to shame. In the end, the lesson learned, was Tate should have recycled his pizza carton, and saved a lot of time and money. Apparently, you have a different narrative you are trying to push. In the U.S., a man is innocent until proven guilty. Apparently, listening to you, that isn't the criteria in Canada. Apparently, with Tate agreeing with his Islam religion, that a woman belongs to her husband, you think he should be put in jail. As Paul thinks that a woman is subject to her husband, once your husband is free of your bond, well your pool of available men will be limited to a very small area. In China, the rich have as many girlfriends as they can get away with. In India, the religious rule has been in the past to burn the wives with the husband at death. They seem to subjugate the wife to the husband.

Gore boasted: "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."
Oh boy, another deeply convoluted conspiracy theory!
We definitely need more of those. :facepalm:

All of this Gish Galloping nonsense just to make excuses for terrible behaviour.

I've got a better idea - stop supporting criminals.

2ndpillar

Oh boy, another deeply convoluted conspiracy theory!
We definitely need more of those. :facepalm:

All of this Gish Galloping nonsense just to make excuses for terrible behaviour.

I've got a better idea - stop supporting criminals.
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is probably a duck. The complaint to Albania, was initiated by the U.S. embassy. Sounds up and up to me. Oh Yeah, one your black woman DEI judges from Georgia just got convicted of gross incompetence. Putting incompetent judges and prosecutors in the courts aren't helping anyone. And in general, as in the case of Tate, he is not considered a criminal until he is convicted. As for Trump's "conviction", that was with respect to a civil case, where the evidence required is less than that required for a criminal case, and will be reviewed by another court, and hopefully reversed, leaving you with egg on your face.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is probably a duck. The complaint to Albania, was initiated by the U.S. embassy. Sounds up and up to me. Oh Yeah, one your black woman DEI judges from Georgia just got convicted of gross incompetence. Putting incompetent judges and prosecutors in the courts aren't helping anyone.
Great response when someone points out you're pushing baseless conspiracies. Just claim it walks and talks like a duck and voila, you're magically right now! LOL Oh and you threw in some racism for good measure. Nice work.
And in general, as in the case of Tate, he is not considered a criminal until he is convicted.
As for Trump's "conviction", that was with respect to a civil case, where the evidence required is less than that required for a criminal case, and will be reviewed by another court, and hopefully reversed, leaving you with egg on your face.
Just came here to highlight the absurdity of what you've said here. :)

Just to summarize your beliefs here ...

1. Innocent until proven guilty. Not a criminal until convicted.
2. Trump found liable for fraud, sexual abuse and defamation in a civil court by judge and jury. Still innocent. Didn't do anything wrong at all. Witch hunt! It's all going to be reversed someday.

Imagining that the egg is going to be on everyone else's face in these cases = comedy gold. Thanks for that. Icing on the cake of this absurdity.

2ndpillar

Great response when someone points out you're pushing baseless conspiracies. Just claim it walks and talks like a duck and voila, you're magically right now! LOL Oh and you threw in some racism for good measure. Nice work.
I didn't conjure up a conspiracy theory. I stated the historical facts, and hocus pocus, you came up with the conspiracy theory. As for your DEI narrative, it is Marxist in nature, and injustice, poverty, incompetency, and wailing women are the results. The latest failure in DEI is Mayorkas (Cuban), not that the Senate will do anything, or that he is incompetent in doing what he set out to do, but that he has failed to follow U.S. Law.

2ndpillar

1. Innocent until proven guilty. Not a criminal until convicted.
2. Trump found liable for fraud, sexual abuse and defamation in a civil court by judge and jury. Still innocent. Didn't do anything wrong at all. Witch hunt! It's all going to be reversed someday.
Apparently, in a Me Too setting, a man is guilty anytime a woman imputes a crime against them. That is going to make women a hot potato, that no one will go around. Your husband must be walking on eggshells. A hell of a life for him. As for a New York Court, that votes generally 2:1 Democratic, and lives under a Me Too umbrella, no real evidence is necessary to convict a man charged by a woman. As for convicting Trump of disparaging E. Carroll of being crazy, well, in most places you can't be convicted for telling the truth. As time marches on, and the media and the elite experts are more or less discredited, a lot of New Yorkers are realizing that Trump is their ally and not their enemy, and any political judicial war against him may not succeed, even in a historically democratic setting. The democrats will probably have to set up something of a black swan event to try and rig any election, because I am thinking their criminal proceedings are not going to wind up as they wish. E. Carrroll has her mice, cat, and dog, but what will you have when the Me Too crowd undermine their own platform? If she is sued by Trump, with regard to her video saying the rape was not sexual, will likely cost her around 80 million dollars, plus attorney fees. Not that there was any interaction to start with.

2ndpillar

He can't be rehabilitated. Some people are on forums just to write outrageous garbage.
The forums are here for you to refute what I have said via counter proofs, not by throwing stones at me. Directly attaching me is generally a proof that you have no arguments to the contrary to what I have presented.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I didn't conjure up a conspiracy theory. I stated the historical facts, and hocus pocus, you came up with the conspiracy theory.
No, that was you.
As for your DEI narrative, it is Marxist in nature, and injustice, poverty, incompetency, and wailing women are the results. The latest failure in DEI is Mayorkas (Cuban), not that the Senate will do anything, or that he is incompetent in doing what he set out to do, but that he has failed to follow U.S. Law.
And now you've Gish Galloped off into another tangent and you're just parroting far-right-wing talking points.

Why can't you ever stay on topic or address a single point?