• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

zefrank is back with more True Facts

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
A Randy Rainbow and a Ze Frank video both on the same day?!

If I add a tag in an edit will it be seen? @Rachel Rugelach , you might be a Ze Frank fan too. If not already you will be.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I might have been using one at the time.
Hmm, with a VPN one can often choose one's country of origin. So if one is blocked in the US one can pretend to be in Europe and see material blocked here. Or if one is in England for example they might not have something one can see in the US. VPN's can make you appear to be somewhere else.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Hmm, with a VPN one can often choose one's country of origin. So if one is blocked in the US one can pretend to be in Europe and see material blocked here. Or if one is in England for example they might not have something one can see in the US. VPN's can make you appear to be somewhere else.
I know that. :p

I thought you were asking me if I was using a vpn when I first tried to look at that video.

Since it was last June I don't have any way of checking the IP and I can't remember what device I was using.

Heyo

Veteran Member
I have seen most of them now. I had to take a break as I was laughing so much. If nature shows were like this I'd be glued to Animal Planet. His intonation is utterly hilarious. "bebe", "dooooooo" etc...
You might also like "Casual Geographic":