• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Zac Efron or Rob Pattinson

Dezzie

For me, I would say neither for the "dream boat". I guess they are both successful... I personnally thought Twilight sucked. I was so dissapointed by the movie. The books are SO much better.

Comicaze247

See the previous line
For me, I would say neither for the "dream boat". I guess they are both successful... I personnally thought Twilight sucked. I was so dissapointed by the movie. The books are SO much better.
That's what she said!

No, seriously, my girlfriend said that too :p

Comicaze247

See the previous line
lol it's the truth though.. I was so upset with how the movie was directed. It was awful. I hope the sequels are better.
They're making sequels? :areyoucra
And my girlfriend's main issue was with the casting. That girl makes a terrible Bella.

Dezzie

They're making sequels? :areyoucra
And my girlfriend's main issue was with the casting. That girl makes a terrible Bella.

I agree completely. The casting was akward. I wasn't a big fan of how the camera angles looked either and the weird light setting that they had going on. They actually messed up a few parts too. Me and my Fiance made fun of the part where Edward's skin is supposed to be "shimmering" in the sunlight. lol It didn't even look shimmery. :cover:

and.... yesss... I believe they are making more. I think they are working on the second one right now... :areyoucra

Draka

Wonder Woman
Eww, neither.

This is more my taste:
Hugh%20Jackman-DGG-013012.jpg

Watchmen

Premium Member
I've never read the books, but I liked the the movie Twilight(much to my surprise).