• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yuvgotmel & Roli 1on1 comments.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I mean you sound quite intelligent,but when you lay your head on the pillow at night and to yourself ,not amongst your support team here at the forum,are you comforted and prepared for death,do you know what is in the next life,because the christian knows he has eternal life.
I do not fear death. Alone or with a "support system," I do not fear death, and I know I will survive death, and be reborn to this plane of existance.

it's not an insult to the intellect to admit that a vast percentage of that information is from outside sources.

The problem is, if you admit that, then your no different then the Christian who stands on the word of God.
I am wondering, could this have been a type and you "if you don't admit that,..."? If so, I do agree that not admiting you have some outside rescources does make you like someone who uses the Bible for there every response, to a degree.
If I am wrong, and that is not a typo, could you explain this?

yuvgotmel

In Post #25, http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/showpost.php?p=838059&postcount=25
I showed two versions of Jesus:
  • "the Deceiver" (i.e. the Morning Star)
  • enlightened (guru type)
Years ago, I ran the first interpretation of Jesus by several rabbis, all of which were quite amazed and agreed with me. [The only objection they had to say was they didn't like hearing Jacob referred to as "the deceiver," even though that is a translation of Jacob's name--which they could not argue that fact.] At any rate, the story is quite a radical eye-opener in lieu of the role of Jesus.

I'm curious as to your thoughts on this matter--and also how you view the duality of Jesus as described in Post #25.