• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yuck

Spiderman

Veteran Member
May all the angels and saints, the good spirits, Durga, Angels and all of the Kami bless and sustain, strength and, heal, renew, and make eternally happy @JustGeorge , Saint George! In every holy name I pray, Amen!

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Those were the days ...
I was very skinny in my youth and still slim well into adulthood. But as I'm approaching 60, I'm getting fat

Same, though I'm not approaching 60. For me, it was that third child that did me in.

Have beautiful pictures of the Gods :)

d1e1f046153462f6d83131e3593523a8.png

31697.jpg

94f60a235c744f131854243a83b9525c.jpg

Story-of-the-Egyptian-Gods-Ra-Horus-Osiris-Seth-Anubis-Bastet.jpg

Those are some beautiful pictures. I recognize Horu, Osiris, and Sekhmet; who is everyone else?

At 3 a.m. a couple aspirin is a better idea than food.
One restless nightmare plagued night i thought
of trying it. Works on nervous system, I thought.

Hm. I didn't have any nightmares, but I woke up awfully anxious. You think it helps for waking nerves, too?

So might a long hearty scream.

I'm long overdue.

I find smiling when I feel like screaming to be more exhausting than running... and I've been doing a lot of that this week.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Those are some beautiful pictures. I recognize Horu, Osiris, and Sekhmet; who is everyone else?
The top one is Hathor.

Second is Ra in the sun boat.

At the bottom there are Ra, Horu, Wadjet (snake), Set (behind Wadjet), Aset/Iset (Isis, throne on head) and Sekhmet :)

Last edited:

Audie

Veteran Member
Same, though I'm not approaching 60. For me, it was that third child that did me in.

Hm. I didn't have any nightmares, but I woke up awfully anxious. You think it helps for waking nerves, too?

I'm long overdue.

I find smiling when I feel like screaming to be more exhausting than running... and I've been doing a lot of that this week.

There is that thing i think we all do?
My friend calls it " thinking - thinking".

You know? Not really about anything just
brain zooming around.
Two aspirin.
You must try this ancient Oriental wisdom!

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
The top one is Hathor.

Second is Ra in the sun boat.

At the bottom there are Ra, Horu, Wadjet (snake), Set (behind Wadjet), Aset/Iset (Isis, throne on head) and Sekhmet :)

Ah, I was wrong on Osiris! It is Ra instead.

I love Isis's dress.