• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yuck

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't get the pee part. Once you do, a big smile ensures that glorious sense of relief!

Its the flight of stairs that discourages me... and the forced removing the teenager from his room so he can watch the toddler while I do so.

I could take the toddler with, but then he has to find his blanket, and his trains, and his cup...

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I read the title wrong but it sounds like my version is just as suitable.

Go for a pee, 1/3 of your troubles will he over

I have emptied my bladder, but I suspect the damn thing's just going to fill up again...

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
No, I hadn't, because.. well..

What the heck is an e-sport?

Professional gamers. They spend uber-long stints staring at screens during practice and tournaments so bladder control or bottle peeing are a thing...lol.

Televised tournaments, massive online followings...weird to us older types, but it's a legit industry with big dollars involved these days.

Esports - Wikipedia

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Professional gamers. They spend uber-long stints staring at screens during practice and tournaments so bladder control or bottle peeing are a thing...lol.

Televised tournaments, massive online followings...weird to us older types, but it's a legit industry with big dollars involved these days.

Esports - Wikipedia

Reminds me of some of the people I used to play World of Warcraft with...

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Sounds like you know from experience...

Nah...I played both tennis and Aussie rules which involved long stints without toilet breaks, but it never seemed too much of a problem for me.

I did see teammates in Aussie rules just pee on the ground, which stuck in my mind a little when diving on the ball....