• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

YOUR Song of the Day

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
Here be the rules, my friends:

One song per day, per user - you can comment all you like about other people's songs, but only post one per day to give everyone who wants to a chance to keep up and see what everyone's listening to!

My first-ever song of the day is going to be Muska suza by my darling Selma Bajrami. :)

It's soft, romantic - and super Muslim - hahaha... everything I love in a relaxing, mid-week song!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M-FzzamSxs4

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Djamila said:
Here be the rules, my friends:

One song per day, per user - you can comment all you like about other people's songs, but only post one per day to give everyone who wants to a chance to keep up and see what everyone's listening to!

I'm not sure what you mean cuz you posted two songs....:p Here's my song for the day because I just bought the cd last night, finally.

Audioslave....Revelations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E3sb17GA1o

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Hmm. That's some pretty good late night music, Chris. I listened to the youtube tune until I couldn't take the bad quality and then went to myspace where it's much better. There was no singing...I love that. Nice guitar work.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
;) Next time you're on aim chimpy let me know... I've got 4 albums and they're all pretty good

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Jeff Peterson -- Slack Key Guitar album (songs for the day)

i dont feel like posting a youtube, sorry i'ma breakin the rules :p