• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your Personal Time Machine

Draka

Wonder Woman
If you could go back in time to any time and any place to observe anything you wanted, what would it be? You can only go back once and you can't interfere in anyway...only watch.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I'd like to see the big bang. I have always thought that that would be a real blast. (Ok, I don't want much.)

Closer to home, I'd love to see what happened so many years ago, when "civilization" moved away from "Earth Mother" dieties and began to worship almost exclusively male dieties. I have a cunning theory on this, but it would be fun to get the real scoop on it all.

Last edited:

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
I'd like to see the big bang. I have always thought that that would be a real blast. (Ok, I don't want much.)
Oh dearie me!! you had me almost fall from my chair LOL!!

I have a cunning theory on this,

Seems then, that we need to pull out a bit of blackadder... and get a cunning plan to test this cunning theory!!

If I could go back in time, I'd like to go back and talk to people. I have a long list of people I'd like to talk to (it'd also require me knowing more languages XD).

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Seems then, that we need to pull out a bit of blackadder... and get a cunning plan to test this cunning theory!
My plan is so cunning that it could make young virgins toss themselves into fits of passion at the sight of a male sharpening pencils. :flirt: