• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your cup of Tea (favorite post from Clara Tea?)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Anyone have a favorite post from @Clara Tea ?

I liked the one about God leaving Dinosaur bones to trick us, Dinosaurs maybe never existed, and KKK going before a giant black God on Judgement day. :D.

Also, one of my favorite Saints is Saint called "Clara" in Italy, Saint Clara was the closest friend of Saint Francis of Assisi (who got nude in public for Religious purposes of following the naked Christ) and Clara Pettacci is an interesting lady who died shielding a man from bullets, the Italian leader who got the Pope to make Saint Francis (companion of Clara) patron Saint of Italy!

I was liberated from incarceration last August 11 which is feast of Saint Clara , also feast of Saint Philomena, my two favorite canonized females (celebrated the same day. It's crazy!)

My confirmation name is Francis of Assisi. Also , the closest place the bus stops to my apartment is Saint Claire street.

So , ask Clara anything!

I'll start, what is your favorite cup of tea?

What is the weirdest thing you ever heard?

Weirdest thing I heard is from someone whose mother was around dying people all the time in Utah , and said Mormons die differently than people of any other Religion.:confused:

Super weird!:p

(Oh haha! I just realized, Mormons aren't supposed to drink tea, but my favorite beverage is actually called "Mormon Tea" because it is high in Ma Huang, my favorite natural growing stimulant plant.

You need a prescription for it though. You did not used to however.)

Gargovic Malkav

What is the weirdest thing you ever heard?

Maybe not necessarily the strangest thing but at least the strangest thing that comes to mind at the moment:
There was this mentally unstable girl who asked me in a state of psychosis if I remember that moment I tried to set myself on fire (This never happened afaik).
She told me she was telepathically gifted.
I didn't really know what response to give but to say something back I told her I'm autistic.

There was also a counselor(not sure I'm using the right word) who seemed to be into the habit of forbidding people to doubt him, he got real sensitive and intimidating when people said something that would give the impression his integrity or adequacy are questioned... As if he thinks he's God or something... I always thought that was really weird and also very unprofessional... and also gave me a reason to doubt him ironically...