• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You can't know who Jesus is or who the Father is unless Jesus shows you

74x12

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. (Matthew 11:27)

nPeace

Veteran Member
All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. (Matthew 11:27)
John 15:13-15 American Standard Version (ASV)
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. 14 Ye are my friends, if ye do the things which I command you. 15 No longer do I call you servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I heard from my Father I have made known unto you.
James 2:23 And the Scripture was fulfilled that says, "Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness," and he was called a friend of God.

74x12

John 15:13-15 American Standard Version (ASV)
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. 14 Ye are my friends, if ye do the things which I command you. 15 No longer do I call you servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I heard from my Father I have made known unto you.
James 2:23 And the Scripture was fulfilled that says, "Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness," and he was called a friend of God.
Yes He made them known to them. Not necessarily to you. Have you sincerely asked Jesus to show you the Father?

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I've read a good bit of Scripture.
From Abraham and Joseph to Moses and Samuel,
most of the prophets did not know about Jesus.

Just in case you overlooked the First 2 Commandments.
Tom

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Jews deny the God Most High (El Elyon) & the New Testament says Yeshua's Father was the God Most High (Luke 1:32, Luke 6:35 - G5310).

In my opinion. :innocent:

Last edited: