• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) is a Picture of Conception

Yokefellow

Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) ultimately represents conception in the womb.

The Tabernacles and Temples in the Christian Bible are scale models of Female Egg Cells.

The High Priest represents the Holy Ghost that helps perform the task of Ovum Fertilization.

The DNA of the Father (symbolized by the Blood of the Goat) and the DNA of the Mother (symbolized by the Blood of the Bullock) are mingled in the Most Holy Place and the Ark of the Covenant.

The Ark represents the Nucleolus where Conception happens...

mhp-0465.jpg

Yokefellow

You win the prize for strange idea.

Lol... Thanks @IndigoChild5559

I am Christian and I believe that Life begins at Conception. Thus, the Zygote is a complete Human Being 'Body' all in one Cell...

1 Corinthians 6:19
"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?"

Each component of the Tabernacle/Temples can be matched with precision with Cell Organelles.

Yokefellow

That's a pretty standard evangelical belief. But it has no relationship to Yom Kippur at all.

I suppose in a larger sense, Life always existed in one form or another and never had a 'beginning'.

This verse suggests to me a pre-existence...

Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."

I believe the Bible teaches Reincarnation.

Yokefellow

The rituals on Yom Kippur mimic Ovum Fertilization. Atonement has a 'Born Again' theme to it.

Here are some of the correlations...

mhp-0709.png

mhp-0707.png

Yokefellow

Several verses show the High Priest sprinkling Blood seven times...

Leviticus 4:6
"And the priest shall dip his finger in the blood, and sprinkle of the blood seven times before the LORD, before the vail of the sanctuary."

The reason for this is that the number seven in the Bible ultimately has to do with the seventh Element called 'Nitrogen'...

Nitrogen.png

Nitrogen is of course a great fertilizer. This theme of 'seven' and 'fertilization' can be seen all over the Bible...

Exodus 23:10-11
"And six years thou shalt sow thy land, and shalt gather in the fruits thereof: But the seventh year thou shalt let it rest and lie still; that the poor of thy people may eat: and what they leave the beasts of the field shall eat. In like manner thou shalt deal with thy vineyard, and with thy oliveyard."

When the land rests, the Nitrogen Cycle will help keep the soil in balance so that it can produce food abundantly.

The 'Stone with Seven Eyes' is referring to a Nitrogenous Base...

Zechariah 3:9
"For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day."

Nitrogenous Bases form DNA or Seed. Blood in the Bible is often synonymous with DNA, hence the sprinkling of Blood represents Fertilization in the Most Holy Place of the Tabernacle Ovum.

One day, a new 'engraving' or 'Genetic Sequence' will be written on the Stone with Seven Eyes Nucleobase to eliminate sin and Death.

Yokefellow

I cannot say about the rest of the universe, but here on earth, life began about 3.7 billion years ago.

God asked Job where he was when the foundations of Earth were being laid...

Job 38:4
"Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding."

It was a rhetorical question. God actually gave the answer here...

Job 38:7
"When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?"

Job was one of the Morning Stars that sang together.

I believe we all were.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
God asked Job where he was when the foundations of Earth were being laid...

Job 38:4
"Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding."

It was a rhetorical question. God actually gave the answer here...

Job 38:7
"When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?"

Job was one of the Morning Stars that sang together.

I believe we all were.
Job is a religious text, a morality play, not a science book.

Yokefellow

The Bible is ultimately a book describing Eugenics and the various processes on how it works.

The main reason God did this was to teach the Israelites how to correct the Genetic flaws of all Life on Earth.

The End Game was to create the Glorified Body by working with God in a type of mutual relationship/partnership.

The Tabernacle in the Wilderness was one of the training exercises.

The High Priest acts as a Holy Genetic Engineer that enters into the Nucleolus of the Cell (Most Holy Place) to sprinkle the Genetic Code and eliminate sin and corruption in DNA.

HP1.png

It was to be a most sacred and vital duty to ensure the continuation of Life on the planet.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
The Bible is ultimately a book describing Eugenics and the various processes on how it works.
If that is what you think, then you need to go back to the beginning and start over. Find a church or synagogue, and start attending classes there. Clearly reading the Bible on your own is not working.

Yokefellow

If that is what you think, then you need to go back to the beginning and start over. Find a church or synagogue, and start attending classes there. Clearly reading the Bible on your own is not working.

Rude.

I would suggest you take your own advice.

Learning how to communicate with respect and decency would be a good class to take as well.

FYI...

The next time you post such hubris, try having some facts, verses... something to back up what you say.

AdamjEdgar

Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) ultimately represents conception in the womb.

The Tabernacles and Temples in the Christian Bible are scale models of Female Egg Cells.

The High Priest represents the Holy Ghost that helps perform the task of Ovum Fertilization.

The DNA of the Father (symbolized by the Blood of the Goat) and the DNA of the Mother (symbolized by the Blood of the Bullock) are mingled in the Most Holy Place and the Ark of the Covenant.

The Ark represents the Nucleolus where Conception happens...

View attachment 82603
I'm just trying to reconcile the idea you have on this topic with what the day of aronement actually means biblically.

We know that the day of aronement service involves the death of a lamb in order to pay the wages of sin is death (rom 6.23)

It only applies to those who have confessed their sin. All others who have not confessed sin are not forgiven and remain under the penalty of death (these also represent non believers who have rejected the calling of the Holy Spirit...see new covenant "I will write my laws on their hearts and in their minds" in Jeremiah 31.31 / Hebrews 10.16)

Then at the conclusion of the service, the ultimate responsibility for sin is placed on the head of the scapegoat azazeel, who is then cast out into the wilderness (tradition says the israelites actually used ro throw that goat off a cliff)

I'm just trying to fit "death for the wages of sin and casting a scapegoat off a cliff" in with your analogy?

It this like a male spider being eaten after mating with the female kinda thing?

Yokefellow

We know that the day of aronement service involves the death of a lamb in order to pay the wages of sin is death (rom 6.23)

Hi @AdamjEdgar .

The Slain Lamb with Seven Eyes was the final Atonement that set us free of the Reincarnation Trap...

Revelation 5:6
"And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth."

The above is a picture of the Stone with Seven Eyes...

Zechariah 3:9
"For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day."

Both the Slain Lamb and Stone with Seven Eyes represent what we call a Nitrogen Base (Nucleobase)...

SW7E - Sm.png

In other words...
  • Adenine
  • Guanine
  • Cytosine
  • Thymine
  • Uracil
'Eyes' represent Electrons in the Bible. It is the Power of the Holy Ghost. The Spirit is in the Wheels.

Thus, the Blood sprinkled in the Nucleolus Ark of the Covenant represents a new 'engraving' or new Genome that will 'remove iniquity'. In other words, it will heal us and make us immortal.

It only applies to those who have confessed their sin.

Yes. The Saved will receive the new 'upgrade'.

All others who have not confessed sin are not forgiven and remain under the penalty of death (these also represent non believers who have rejected the calling of the Holy Spirit...

Yes. The Unsaved will be conceived again. See this thread...

see new covenant "I will write my laws on their hearts and in their minds" in Jeremiah 31.31 / Hebrews 10.16)

The 'Heart' represents the Most Holy Place where the 'Tables' or Genome of DNA is written or re-written.

When God 'writes his laws' it is the same as Gene Splicing. It is synonymous with becoming Born Again in the most literal sense.

Then at the conclusion of the service, the ultimate responsibility for sin is placed on the head of the scapegoat azazeel, who is then cast out into the wilderness (tradition says the israelites actually used ro throw that goat off a cliff)

The Scapegoat represents the Unsaved who are cast into the Lake of Fire. The Lake of Fire is conception in the womb (wilderness) of an Earthly mother. In other words, the Scapegoat represents reincarnation back into a body of corruption.

I'm just trying to fit "death for the wages of sin and casting a scapegoat off a cliff" in with your analogy?

Because most Jews and Christians do not understand that Reincarnation is taught in the Bible, they do not understand the concept of the Scapegoat.

The Unsaved are cast into 'Outer Darkness'. That would be the Testicles in this diagram...

Devil Tarot Phallus - Reincarnation.png

We are all Scapegoats (Sons of Gehenna) that have the sins of our past lives placed on us to 'reap what we sow' in a process similar to Karma.

Interestingly, Azazel was thrown into the Lake of Fire in the Book of Enoch...

"Azazel's fate is foretold near the end of Enoch 2:8, where God says, “On the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire.

Thus, Azazel is a representation of that process. Look what else we find...

"Azazel came to be viewed as a fallen angel responsible for introducing humans to forbidden knowledge, as described in the Book of Enoch."

Think of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. It represents Reincarnation. The Forbidden Fruit was the Zygote we were all conceived into.

We are all Fallen Angels.

AdamjEdgar

Actually, two goats. No lamb. See Leviticus 16. I think you may be confusing the two goats of Yom Kippur with the lamb for Passover.

Yes, slip of memory...not that its relevant really as it doesnt affect my point.

The actual service used a bull, a ram (sheep and a lamb is a young sheep), and two goats

Leviticus 16: 3This is how Aaron is to enter the Holy Place: with a young bull for a sin offering and a ram for a burnt offering
7Then he shall take the two goats and present them before the LORD at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting.

Yokefellow

The actual service used a bull, a ram (sheep and a lamb is a young sheep), and two goats

Leviticus 16: 3This is how Aaron is to enter the Holy Place: with a young bull for a sin offering and a ram for a burnt offering
7Then he shall take the two goats and present them before the LORD at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting.

Indeed, hence...
  • The Blood of the Bullock represents the DNA (Seed) of the Mother.
  • The Blood of the Goat represents the DNA (Seed) of the Father.
Both the DNA of the Mother and Father are then mingled on the Mercy Seat (Nucleolus) of the Tabernacle Zygote as a picture of conception...

mhp-0708.png

The High Priest uses the Bullock to represent the 'Earth Mother' Hathor and the sin of the Golden Calf in Exodus...

mhp-0551.jpg

As a side note, the Bible is teaching that there is a connection between the 'Footstool of God' and Conception. When the Male Seed enters the Ovum, its 'head' is bruised...

head bruise.png

It then enters the Most Holy Place and strikes at the feet to 'bruise the heel'...

Footstool.png

This is what is being taught in Genesis...

Genesis 3:15-16
"And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

God is creating the process of Conception for the first time. The Seed of the Serpent is what we call Sperm. The Seed of the Woman is what we call Ovum.

'Enmity' is the result. Enmity is 'two becoming one' which is the original sin that corrupted Mankind. Jesus on the Cross Chromosome (another picture of conception) is 'reversing' or undoing that original sin of two becoming one...

Ephesians 2:15-16
"Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:"

The 'bruising of the heel' at the Footstool of God (as related to Conception and Childbirth) is a theme seen in various places in Scripture. Jacob is a great example...

Genesis 27:36 (New International Version)
Esau said, “Isn’t he rightly named Jacob? This is the second time he has taken advantage of me: He took my birthright, and now he’s taken my blessing!” Then he asked, “Haven’t you reserved any blessing for me?”

Jacob of course means 'heel grabber'...

From aqab; heel-catcher (i.e. Supplanter); Jaakob, the Israelitish patriarch -- Jacob.

Feet are often euphemism for private parts...

1 Samuel 24:3 (KJV)
"And he came to the sheepcotes by the way, where was a cave; and Saul went in to cover his feet: and David and his men remained in the sides of the cave."

1 Samuel 24:3 (New International Version)
"He came to the sheep pens along the way; a cave was there, and Saul went in to relieve himself. David and his men were far back in the cave."

At the feet of Nebuchadnezzar's statue is where 'mingling of Seed' occurs...

Daniel 2:43
"And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay."

The Stone (Seed) of Jesus is what upgrades the Genome of Man to its proper sequences...

Daniel 2:34
"Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces."

Again, it is a Conception/Born Again reference having to do with the feet and the Footstool of God Nucleolus.