• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yin and Yang necklace?

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
Hey friends.

I've been looking for a Yin and Yang necklace to wear, but I can't seem to find a store that has one in stock? There's plenty of crosses, stars, and pentagrams to be bought where I live (and online), but after that it gets hard. The closest thing I've found is a Buddhist peace sign.

I've been looking to buy a necklace for a few months now, and I think I've decided on this. :) To me the (and I'm sure you) the Taijitu means a lot (or does it? :p). It would be great if I could have one.

Future thanks.

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
Thanks everyone. A dear friend of mine actually went out of her way to make me one. It's small, but I like it. Maybe if I can re-install my camera programs, I'll put up a pic. I had to clear my computer completely so that it would run fast.