• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

YAY I may be back more often and soon

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
Hello, Howdy, Merry Meet everyone,

I received awesome news yesterday. One of my husband and my good friends is moving upstairs from us and will be helping me be able to have internet access at home again. Hopefully it will be around the end of August or September and I WILL BE BACK.

: hamster : This is me doing the Happy Heathen Pagan Dance.

I miss you all and for those of you I have not met yet I look forward to getting to know you soon.

Peace, Love, Happiness, and the Brightest of Blessings to you all.

Brandy

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Howdy, Brandy! : hamster : Nice to meet ya, and tashe delek.

One can never stay permanently away from the black hole that is RF. Just ask Becky. ;)

Peace,
Mystic

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hello, Howdy, Merry Meet everyone,

I received awesome news yesterday. One of my husband and my good friends is moving upstairs from us and will be helping me be able to have internet access at home again. Hopefully it will be around the end of August or September and I WILL BE BACK.

: hamster : This is me doing the Happy Heathen Pagan Dance.

I miss you all and for those of you I have not met yet I look forward to getting to know you soon.

Peace, Love, Happiness, and the Brightest of Blessings to you all.

Brandy

Brandy! Wonderful news; hurry back!!!:hug:

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
I was told the other day that my friend will be moving in upstairs on September 1st. It may be a few days after that.

If all goes well, I will be able to celebrate my 3 year anniversary as a member, even though I have had momentary lapses of posting.

Thank you all for the happy thoughts and welcomes.

Peace, Toodles, Merry Part, and every other way to say goodbye as well as the Brightest of Blessings for you all in all that you do.

Brandy

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
:fight::thud: Unfortunately, the friend that was supposed to be moving upstairs and allowing me to use his internet has gone missing. Nobody has heard from him in over aweek so we do not know where he is. His roommate ticked him off last week and he had to get out real fast but now we can't get ahold of him.

Looks like I continue coming to the library or I make plans with my sister if I want access to the internet more often and with more abilitie instead of just posting on message boards, checking mail, and researching my Sabbats.

If anything changes I will let ya'll know.

Brandy

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Aw, doesn't that make you just want to pinch somebody's nose? :foot:

Good vibes are being sent your way. :flower:

Peace,
Mystic

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
:fight::thud: Unfortunately, the friend that was supposed to be moving upstairs and allowing me to use his internet has gone missing. Nobody has heard from him in over aweek so we do not know where he is. His roommate ticked him off last week and he had to get out real fast but now we can't get ahold of him.

Looks like I continue coming to the library or I make plans with my sister if I want access to the internet more often and with more abilitie instead of just posting on message boards, checking mail, and researching my Sabbats.

If anything changes I will let ya'll know.

Brandy

Life has a habit of doing things like that to you...........:(