• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

YaHoo!!! Let's Party Saturday night

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
I'm feeling so much better today, and I plan on going to my favorite spot for a good time dancing Saturday night....Doctor said I can't drive for 2 weeks but that I could dance as long as I used the bottom half and I "know" how to do that......Can't drive, can't lift over 10 lbs but I can shake my booty.....YahHoo....That's enough incentive to make me feel like a new woman.......Just think they use to keep you in the hospital 7-8 days for this same surgery....Oh the wonders of modern medicine...I'll polish my nails, fix my hair and lay down and and slide into those tight jeans and be me again.......I only hope when they yell Ho down its not because I've fallen...:D

I must remember that it is some grafted bone, cement and a small metal plate that is partially keeping my head on........;)

Wandered Off

Sporadic Driveby Member
Jeez I can't dance even when I haven't been sliced open with sharp instruments... But I'm glad you feel so much better!

These icons are about as close as I can get to dancing...
: hamster ::dancer::dan::jiggy:

Ringer

Jar of Clay
Jeez I can't dance even when I haven't been sliced open with sharp instruments... But I'm glad you feel so much better!

I'm still trying to figure out what that last smilie is doing...

Charity

Let's go racing boys !

Thank you Wandered off, I'm glad you joined in.....and I'm soooo glad that I feel better....

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I must remember that it is some grafted bone, cement and a small metal plate that is partially keeping my head on........;)

Yup, having your head fall off in front of a bunch of people would be embarrasing, unless it's a Halloween party, in which case it would be cool.

Glad your feeling better Charity! :yes:

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
Yup, having your head fall off in front of a bunch of people would be embarrasing, unless it's a Halloween party, in which case it would be cool.

Glad your feeling better Charity! :yes:
Oh Yeah Quaggy, I'm almost as good as new....by the weekend I'll be ready to howl...I feel the wild animal coming out now.......Yes I am definitely better. I thought I was going to die for about 4 days.....;)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh Yeah Quaggy, I'm almost as good as new....by the weekend I'll be ready to howl...I feel the wild animal coming out now.......Yes I am definitely better. I thought I was going to die for about 4 days.....;)

You thought you were going to die for 4 days and then, what?...come back? :eek:

That would be cool too, but it sounds risky.

Glad you decided against it, C.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
You thought you were going to die for 4 days and then, what?...come back? :eek:

That would be cool too, but it sounds risky.

Glad you decided against it, C.
That was one of the risks with the surgery, and I hurt so bad for four days that I thought I was going to die seriously....Such pain Ughhhhh! But just woke up this morning, with no pain and felt great. Actually ate my first solid food today...I couldn't even drink water for the first 3 days without getting choked....

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
That was one of the risks with the surgery, and I hurt so bad for four days that I thought I was going to die seriously....Such pain Ughhhhh! But just woke up this morning, with no pain and felt great. Actually ate my first solid food today...I couldn't even drink water for the first 3 days without getting choked....

glad that's over. I think it's good for us to go through things like that from time to time though.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Just recently I had to walk around with a badly abcessed tooth for over a week. Add all that sleep deprivation to it, not being able to eat,...

That's probably minor compared to what you just went through, but I got a change of perspective out of it.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
glad that's over. I think it's good for us to go through things like that from time to time though.
I know we grow during our trials....but you don't know the half of what I have been through in the last 5 years. I am very strong and determined or I certainly would have given up by now.....:yes: