• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yadavas Hebrews farmers. How come Jews thought Hebrews were slaves?

@tornbetweentwoworlds @Bharat Jhunjhunwala @Tamino

Welcome to you all, and please meet @tornbetweentwoworlds

My curiosity about this word slave, as @tornbetweentwoworlds mentions (Egypt KMT was a slave state),. How was Egypt (KMT) a slave state? Was Egypt (KMT) ever free?

Oh, meet @Tamino and @Bharat Jhunjhunwala

I'll also ask @Tamino and @Bharat Jhunjhunwala about whether Egypt (KMT) and the Indus Valley (India) were slave or free states, and how so?

What causes freedom vs. slavery?
You might want to read my paper, A return to the high ethic of the Ionian Ideal, which distinguished between the "taker" and "maker" cultures, slave vs. freedom.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
1445 BC: Exodus from Indus Valley, India; the Yadavas traveled to Israel.
Can you help me understand what all the Yadavas went through?
I have to say, I did try to google if the Yadava were connected to the People of Israel, but google offered me no quality sites. Indeed most of the suggestions were to blogs and forums such as Quora.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
1445 BC: Exodus from Indus Valley, India; the Yadavas traveled to Israel.
Can you help me understand what all the Yadavas went through?
One of the most ridiculous threads that has appeared in Religious Forums and 39 pages.
All that Bharat Jhunjhunwala wanted to do was to hype his fantasy book.
One day the Yadavas were in Indus valley, they woke up (where?) in Israel or Egypt. Yadavas did not go through anything at all. No evidence needed since Jhunjhunwala says so. Sapristi.

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
I am not knowledgeable about the Indian Hebrews and their journey. Moses led the Hebrews out of slavery in Egypt in about 1241BCE. Egypt was a slave state and, therefore, the Hebrews were not a race of people, but they held a common belief. They came from all the populations, and I do not know the prehistory of each tribe that followed Jacob into Israel. (Moses and Aaron had led the people astray, and were not allowed into Israel. It was the prophet Jacob that led the people in Israel.
The Bible does not say EGYPT. It says MITSRAYIM. I am exploring whether MITSRAYIM may be MATHURA of india. And moses led the Hebrews from india to mt hor.

River Sea

You might want to read my paper, A return to the high ethic of the Ionian Ideal, which distinguished between the "taker" and "maker" cultures, slave vs. freedom.

@tornbetweentwoworlds I notice in your pdf words Ionian and Dorian.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala Would Yadavas in Indus Valley and after exodus Indus Valley be more similar to Ionian, Dorian, or a combination of both, and how come?

1711314994289.png

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
One of the most ridiculous threads that has appeared in Religious Forums and 39 pages.
All that Bharat Jhunjhunwala wanted to do was to hype his fantasy book.
One day the Yadavas were in Indus valley, they woke up (where?) in Israel or Egypt. Yadavas did not go through anything at all. No evidence needed since Jhunjhunwala says so. Sapristi.
Yes
Mitzrayim is the Hebrew word for Egypt
I have told many times that there is no river of blood, no yam suf 1, no yam suf 2, no volcano, no paran, no yam suf 3, in Egypt. Plus kemet. Let us grapple with these issues to establish historicity of the Bible.

River Sea

Pl explain the relevance. Will read then.
@Bharat Jhunjhunwala maybe @tornbetweentwoworlds pdf might be in a different era, however what about when Ptolemy was asking where Mitsrayim was located and how misidentified, how?

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala @tornbetweentwoworlds
Ptolemy's desire, inspired by Plato, how? Ptolemy, ruler of KMT Egypt in what camp, the Ionians or the Dorians who asked 70 Jewish (Yadavas) Priests where Mitsrayim was? Were these Priests in these camps as well either the Ionians or Dorians? How did Ionians and Dorians comprehend Indus Valley and Mitzrayim location?

Who's Ptolemy in KMT @Tamino and what do you know about Ionians and Dorians and these 70 Jewish (Yadavas) Priests, it seems that @Bharat Jhunjhunwala found evidence that Mitsrayim is located in Indus Valley, will you please in detail show the evidence and how you found the 3 letters - “M,” “t,” and “r.” please show me in extreme detail how you found "M" "T" "R" and yes please help me with @tornbetweentwoworlds pdf timeline in reference with your timeline when the Yadavas exodus from the Indus Valley and travel to the levant area where? Mount Hor where?

Oh and check out this verse
“We remember the fish we used to eat freely in Mitsrayim, the cucumbers, the melons, the leeks, the onions, and the garlic (Numbers 11:5)

How to word this, I need help?

1445 BC Yadavas left Indus Valley
Ptolemy at what date and as the numbers got smaller towards 1BC or then larger after 1AD do I say later or earlier? Please help me with this please
I'm asking @Bharat Jhunjhunwala @Tamino @tornbetweentwoworlds to give me detailed writings and please use the words later and earlier so I can see this.

How come Ptolemy asked 70 (Yadavas) priests for? Who were these Jewish (Yadavas) priests, did these Priests know they were Yadavas? @Bharat Jhunjhunwala or did these 70 Jewish priests forget who they're? Did any of these Priests baptize anyone with water?

How come I never seen any Benjamins write? Where are they?

Mandaeism Ionian culture has similarities to mandaeism, or was mandaeism more similar to Dorians? Mandaeism, who were extremely learning from John the Baptist, how come? Were the Mandaeism aware of the Yadavas amongst them or of them, or what about awareness of any Yadavas who remain in Indus Valley because surely some remain, or did they all leave Indus Valley and then some later return to India?

How did John the Baptist baptize Jesus? What if Jesus baptized John? How would that affect situations? Was there ever anyone who battled others and baptized others? Or do people usually just allow people and never battle over that? How come people use water for spiritual languages?

Did the Yadavas ever use water for spiritual languages too? Because Krishna was able to keep water safe from the snakes, did that cause water to be a language because water was saved from danger due to poisonous snakes?

Do you see it? To save water, then water saves people. Is it that the word save became a story to pass down, due to this? How did save the water then later needing water for baptize, what would happen if people baptize snakes, how did Krishna save water from snakes how? Krishna saves water during the time before leaving the Indus Valley trail on a later exodus from the Indus Valley that led to John baptizing others. A cycle loop?

Was Abel (Vritra) a hunter? While Cain (Indra) was farming?

Cain, who is Indra, describes a battle between himself, who farms the land, and his brother, Abel, who is Vritra, the herdsman. How did God read tones from humans? What is pleasing God vs. not pleasing God? What is it about jealousy that causes a person to kill?

Did Cain, who is Indra, pass through Mitzrayim frequently in the Indus Valley, and if so, did he produce this from the land? “We remember the fish we used to eat freely in Mitsrayim, the cucumbers, the melons, the leeks, the onions, and the garlic (Numbers 11:5).

Did the Yadavas learn from Indra, who was also Cain, agricultural abilities that were passed down to the Yadavas? Yet how did the Yadavas eat as they traveled to Yisrael? They didn't farm like they did when living in the Indus Valley because they were traveling.

How dirty and dusty did the Yadavas appear? Because surely they used the dirt to cover their skin to help them. To put mud and dirt on skin does what; it'll help them in many ways. So the word Hebrew means dirty and dusty, am I understanding correctly, @Ehav4Ever because when people saw them traveling, they saw them covered with dirt and mud. So picture once was called Yadavas and lost the tribal name and were called dirty dusty—to later finally settling down to wash in water—no longer needing to protect their skin with dirt and can clean themselves might have felt like a baptism rest home. The word Hebrew means dirty, dusty. Another cycle loop that eventually may pass down for an association., water spiritual home.

Last edited:

Ehav4Ever

@Ehav4Ever because when people saw them traveling, they saw them covered with dirt and mud.
If you are asking me about the ancestors of Benei Yisrael/Yehudim/Modern Jews then I am addressing the historical, linquistic, and archeology facts at the following link.

Ehav4Ever

Of that I have little doubt. The only issue it where you'll take it, although I'm sure that your archaeological facts will prove creative. :)
Hopefully less creative than the OP and everything that followed it. Yet, let us wait and see because as a rule I am willing to acknowledge the existance of historical information and the fact that there are often "only opinions" about it in any direction when there are and that there are exist cultures rarely discussed in western circles who do or may have some valid views on the topic. :)

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
Hopefully less creative than the OP and everything that followed it. Yet, let us wait and see because as a rule I am willing to acknowledge the existance of historical information and the fact that there are often "only opinions" about it in any direction when there are and that there are exist cultures rarely discussed in western circles who do or may have some valid views on the topic. :)
Relax. I will soon post a video in reply. But I request that let us understand each other. God is all pervasive.