• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Writers Block

Orias

Left Hand Path
So I'm just going to say...stuff. For the sake of expression, and satisfaction.

I've been here for 19 years and I don't know much. But as I listen to this song in my head, I can't help but envision certain victory.

I'm a tear drop away, from pulling my own heart out. Yet I am waiting, for something I'm not so sure of. But a plate is in front of me, so I must be waiting to eat something.

I don't just want to fight, I need to do it. This is because failure is not an option, and doing anything but that is submitting to the world around me. And I feel as if I've done that enough already, and I'm tired of failing.

Call me arrogant, call me selfish. You're just fine tuning your own machine.

God has no use for me, yet, for I am still alive.

I'm fighting my own Holy War, no one knows how I feel, because I don't let any of them survive.

Insult my desire, and my aspiration. If you think you're smart, lets dance, I'm lethal and I know it.

I know things you don't, which makes me that much more dangerous.

It's always about me, why are you trying to steal my spot light?

If I talk about you, to you, its probably because its important to me.

You gain more from the selfish, as they teach you about you. If you consider yourself selfless, well then your just too conceited to realize how selfish you are.

I'm arrogant by right.

I've been humbled once, and I seek to be humbled again.

Selfish people are honest, the selfless seek to manipulate you.

Everyone seeks to manipulate you.

Magic is inspiring and rare. Most of the time an attempt on magic is just an attempt to influence, which isn't very magical.

I have a big juicy heart, full emotion and self quarrel. Would you dare provoke me?

Treat one like an animal, and that is what they become.

I've been cornered once, and I liked it.

You're not much a of threat to me, if you're just standing in front me.

I'm not impressed, I've done better.

I respect one thing, heart. Skill and ability are up for grabs.

Keep standing in front me, I'm figuring more of you out with each passing second.

Eye contact is important when in the ring, it shows confidence and the desire to win.

Knowledge brings the burden of two things, being right and being alone.

Ignorance is not blissful, thats just an ignorant thing to say.

Bliss exists only in states of sleep.

Sleeping is the closest we can get to death, without dying.

A technical knockout, is when the ref has to pull you off your unconscious opponent.

Fights are won upon entering the ring, not the performance being displayed.

All fighters know when they have won or lost, before the fight even happens.

I have never once, fought nor sparred with malicious intent. Nor have I ever had to use my ability to its fullest, and I will never desire to do so, unless my life is at stake.

Music is very important, for some, and me personally, it is the deciding factor in what I chose to do, and how much force I use to do it. More importantly, the music I listen to, is designed to explore battle like states of mind.

The pen is only mightier than the sword if one knows how to read. Even if they can read, you can't make them. Swords exist for this very reason.

No philosopher, in the totality of existence, has failed to use a sword metaphor.

What do you expect when conversing with me, to learn or teach? Small talk is for fools.

The world exists, primarily to be understood. It exists secondly to be fought over.

Darwin's "survival of the fittest" just isn't true these days. Now days, most people have to kill themselves to survive. But then maybe I'm just fit enough to understand what he meant by that.

I smoke and drink a lot, which is probably why I'm so emotional.

I do judge, but more importantly I perceive. I sense things, that are sensible, and dismiss things that are not.

I know whats true, all men have fear.

I "go there" because everyone else won't.

I refuse to kneel, the fury in me is divine, thus my fate is sealed.

You're a giant sack of bone and muscle, upheld by this giant bag you call skin. Whats more appealing to me, is whats inside you, I want it.

I am a demon, haunting myself and my past.

The past is something...the future is already old.

Only fools look towards an uncertain tomorrow, while the wise look forward to the next certain moment.

I can speak with certainty when I say, I'm not so certain about this.

All men have secrets, thus all men have something to fear.

Money is disgusting, as it takes equality away from the skilled. This because many people are skilled, yet few have a means to display this, and if they do, some unskilled retard has the money you need to show it.

I mean it when I say I hate everyone equally. Race is an illusion created by the uneducated, so that uneducation may thrive.

I'm black at heart, our ancestors originated from Africa. This must be why I can jump so high, run fast, and steal without anyone noticing.

"Do unto others as they do unto you" works more than most people think. It just depends on if you make them aware of that, even then, they could try and say the same thing.

I have a feeling humans are similar to cats in heat, being that females often ask for it.

I'd never lay a harmful hand a women, but thats not to say I wouldn't slap em around with my shlong.

I've said a lot, I'm not done yet.

If you give up, then you were never meant to be.

Rape is a terrible thing, rapists should be raped. I mean a hole is a hole after all.

Who's more gay, the pitcher or receiver?

I'm fine with homosexuality, people who think its morally wrong should be morally shot.

Nature is everything around us and more. Comprehension is the fruit of our succession, and imagination is the key to our determination. With these things, we have the world around us.

Every human has spirit, I can see it in their eyes.

The witching hours have strange effects on me.

I do often question my sanity, as much as I question the judgement of others. I tend to be deep, so people tend to be shallow with me.

I'm honest, my face never lies but my tongue has a tendency.

Have you ever stared at yourself in the mirror, until your face changes and you get all creeped out? I do it all the time.

I can't help but feel that something is trying to tell me something.

If I was rich, I probably would of never discovered this place.

I'm not a fan of guns, any bloody fool can pull a trigger.

I like shooting guns, they make big noises with little effort.

Metal is the most exciting and action based genre of music out there. There is a universal sign and attitude about it. More importantly, you don't see music fans of others genres as enthusiastic about their music as metal heads. This can be observed in any metal concert.

I don't just seek to face my fears, I seek to walk through them, like the paper I write them on.

If I would of saved every piece of paper I've tried to write anything meaningful on, I'd have at least one big tree by now. If I would of saved every piece of paper I wrote nonsense on, I'd have my own personal Eden.

Dreams are the most inspiring things to me, besides a few UFC fighters and spiritual brethren.

Good fighters can fight in Sao Paul and Regular stance, even better fighters can close the gap between open and close stance.

The best strikers will keep you at a distance.

All fights start standing.

If you let your opponent stand in your kill zone for too long, you're either tired or you don't know what you're doing.

Sayings like these will never be concluded, as I don't require the format of breath to say them.

There is little worth merit in any of this, most of it was ripped off or skewed. But it works for me.

I am a product of the entirety of existence. Beings like me, mark new ages among men.

I went on facebook today, everyone was talking about change, in their own personal way. I wonder why.

My favorite breed of dog is the Corgi, more specifically the Pembroke. They are smart, nubby, fuzzy, adorable, and they just want love.

I love all dogs and some cats.

I was raised on a farm, so I spent most of my time walking through ****.

Dairy cows were created by man, thus they rely on man for survival. Don't let those vegans or vegetarians trick you, a cow will die if its not milked.

I never get to see my little brothers, and it hurts me on the inside.

I smile when I get hit. Maybe thats a little telling...

I was punched in the face at school once, three times. Over a drug deal that didn't happen. My nose had a minor fraction, and it bleed like a faucet. The most damaging part was my glasses being dug into the bridge of my nose. Short story long, I didn't fight back. I didn't have the desire, and I didn't even know what the hell happened. The sad part is, I told everyone I fought back.

Fighting does you no good if you opponent doesn't wake up.

"I'm sorry" is reserved, more personally for me, for things that actually matter.

I'll be damned if your insulted by the hoop I make you jump through. How the hell do you think I feel?

The only real reading I do is here. Thats probably because none of you are getting paid to post.

Last edited: