• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would you want to be the Antichrist? I feel sorry for him.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I feel sorry for the Antichrist, if ever such a person were to reign. Typically really evil people are not happy, and vicious dogs have usually been neglected or abused. The same is often true of people.

But he might actually not be evil. He might simply be entertaining God and doing what God wants.

God made spiders, and I love them, but they are completely creepy by most people's standards, the top phobia of all animals.

They are not easy for even most animal lovers to love and hold. The female spider often kills and eats her partner during a romantic encounter.

Who do you think came up with that? Obviously God, if indeed spiders did evolve with the help of him/her as their maker.

In other words, God taught female spiders to kill and cannibalize their lovers during sex.

Whose the bigger creep? The spider or it's maker?
340805847_750x422.jpg

If indeed Jesus was a crucified lamb, whose blood atones for our sins, the people who crucified him were simply like Abraham silencing a lamb on his altar. They were doing God's will.

God wants antichrists to do his dirty work of killing Christians.

Not to mention, Abraham was told by God to kill his only son. If God told me that I'd call a psychiatrist and tell them I'm hearing voices telling me to slit my sons throat and burn his remains, and they would put me on antipsychotics plus commit me to a psyche ward.

I feel sorry for the Antichrist. He would constantly be under attack by judgemental condemning pious folks.

If a person were brilliant enough to head a one world government, one world Religion, it would be so annoying , all the people who blame you for everything, and the religious people constantly shaming you , and telling you that you will burn in hell miserable for ever, that your Religion and government is the "Whore of Babylon, mother of harlots".

It doesn't sound like a fun job.

He's kinda just gonna do what God wants him do.

Would you want to be the Antichrist?

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
@stvdv
I know you have corrected me about God. I just am kinda stuck on believing some of this but I actually don't think about it too much.

Just need to vent or talk about it when troubled is all.

Nimos

But he might actually not be evil. He might simply be entertaining God and doing what God wants.
In this case it depends on how one defines evil I think? :D

God kills a lot of people according to the bible, whether he is the creator or not, does not remove him from doing evil does it? Meaning parents killing their children is still considered wrong, regardless of them being their "creator" or not?

So not really sure by which or whose measurements the antichrist would be considered more evil than God for instance?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I like creepy critters. I prefer it when spiders startle or creep me out, and they don't usually sell those types.

Behold what God has given us ladies and gentleman:

images (16).jpeg
3648.jpg

Those are our friends who kill pests.

When I become Antichrist or president , animal cruelty laws shall be in place so that intent to kill a spider and acting on it shall be viewed as killing a dog or possibly as killing a child.

The 50 stars on the American flag shall be changed to 50 spiders instead me thinks. :p

Spider banners shall be everywhere.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
In this case it depends on how one defines evil I think? :D

God kills a lot of people according to the bible, whether he is the creator or not, does not remove him from doing evil does it? Meaning parents killing their children is still considered wrong, regardless of them being their "creator" or not?

So not really sure by which or whose measurements the antichrist would be considered more evil than God for instance?
Yes,
Of course God is more evil. I mean God murders more people than the Devil.

Kinda hard to kill over 99.9% of people on earth like God did in the flood , or carry out total genocide where not a mother or child is spared.

A lot of soldiers wouldn't abide by such orders from a man, but when God orders it, it's sacred murder , sacred abortion and infanticide.

Yes, God is a mix of good and evil in my book. The Antichrist would have to be both to control the masses.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I was called the Anti-Christ in a community meeting once.

I was voicing my opinion about the horse crap left on the roads by horses.
And this Amish lady jumped up calling me the anti-Christ.

I was asked to leave because I was upsetting the Amish lady who called me the anti-Christ by laughing at the accusation

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
I really like the TV show "Lucifer". It's more thought provoking than I thought it would be, and it takes a very interesting approach to the devil !

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I feel sorry for the Antichrist, if ever such a person were to reign. Typically really evil people are not happy, and vicious dogs have usually been neglected or abused. The same is often true of people.

God made spiders, and I love them, but they are completely creepy by most people's standards, the top phobia of all animals.

They are not easy for even most animal lovers to love and hold. The female spider often kills and eats her partner during a romantic encounter.

Who do you think came up with that? Obviously God, if indeed spiders did evolve with the help of him/her as their maker.

In other words, God taught female spiders to kill and cannibalize their lovers during sex.

View attachment 50355
If indeed Jesus was a crucified lamb, whose blood atones for our sins, the people who crucified him were simply like Abraham silencing a lamb on his altar. They were doing God's will.

Not to mention, Abraham was told by God to kill his only son. If God told me that I'd call a psychiatrist and tell them I'm hearing voices telling me to slit my sons throat and burn his remains, and they would put me on antipsychotics plus commit me to a psyche ward.

I feel sorry for the Antichrist. He would constantly be under attack by judgemental condemning pious folks.

If a person were brilliant enough to head a one world government, one world Religion, it would be so annoying , all the people who blame you for everything, and the religious people constantly shaming you , and telling you that you will burn in hell miserable for ever, that your Religion and government is the "Whore of Babylon, mother of harlots".

Like Damien omen2?

I'd hunt down every bully and give them what for and give my teachers a real history lesson.

Suave

Simulated character

View attachment 50355

View attachment 50355

Yes, I would be most delighted in having the Anti-Christ's power of persuasion in order to get person-kind colonizing Mars where there'd be no Lucyfer as well as no skin rashes caused by mishandling tarantulas.

74x12

View attachment 50355

No I would not. I believe he is evil. He is the son of Satan; so evil runs in the family. As for him doing what God wants I don't think so.

He is the ultimate con artist. Nothing makes him happier than tricking people in the worst way. He really wants as many people as possible to be damned like he is.

Suave

Simulated character
No I would not. I believe he is evil. He is the son of Satan; so evil runs in the family. As for him doing what God wants I don't think so.

He is the ultimate con artist. Nothing makes him happier than tricking people in the worst way. He really wants as many people as possible to be damned like he is.
There's no Satan on Mars where Martian colonists could not be deceived by the devil.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Like Damien omen2?

I'd hunt down every bully and give them what for and give my teachers a real history lesson.
Who is Damien Omen?

I think Bullies are miserable enough they should simply be drugged up until they have perfect peace and bliss but incarcerated or legally euthanized to protect society from them.

Or if they can learn to not be bullies , perhaps discipline them, but most bullies can't really change and it isn't really their fault either.

If you neglect and abuse a puppy until it reaches adulthood and it's vicious, good luck teaching it to be nice through giving it more beatings.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Yes, I would be most delighted in having the Anti-Christ's power of persuasion in order to get person-kind colonizing Mars where there'd be no Lucyfer as well as no skin rashes caused by mishandling tarantulas.
I've never had a skin rash from mishandling tarantulas if that is what you are implying.

I do like it when they bite, so you got that one on me.

But I would argue that it was therapeutic, but just in case it is not, I don't hold them as often as I used to and I don't massage their fangs.

I thought they enjoyed having a human who is okay with them biting, kinda like some people would find that relieves stress, anxiety, and gets some anger out.

But just in case tarantulas don't enjoy that, I leave them be most of the time. I miss the days where I'd buy the aggressive OBT and they chew on a nerve ending and it feels like electricity shooting from my finger tip to my shoulder.

But I guess I have to grow out of that or I'll wind up like Steve Irwin.

My Trinidad Spider's venom can kill cancer cells and reduce the risk of stroke by preventing brain cells from dying with neurotoxin.

Some spider and scorpion venom treats erectile dysfunction and cause priapism, an erection that lasts for hours it's painful.

The worse I had was a Scorpion sting in Montana that made me break out in white hives on my face and skin turn gray.

Jesus built my spider. It's a love affair. Mainly Jesus. And my Spider! :D

Spiderman

Veteran Member

The Devil does what God gives him permission to do. Read Job. God points out Job and essentially tells Satan to murder his family and make him ill..

We can blame the Devil , but God isn't stupid. He knew when he made the Devil that he would become a bad guy.

When God made Nile crocodiles , he knew they would eat roughly 300 people every year.

Can we really blame Nile crocodiles? They are simply who God made them acting as their instincts tell them.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
@stvdv
I know you have corrected me about God. I just am kinda stuck on believing some of this but I actually don't think about it too much.

Just need to vent or talk about it when troubled is all.
:cool:

IMO:

It's not wrong to vent or talk when troubled. Best to blame God for all, after all its God who created everything, so all is His responsibility:D

But the key is this:
1) It's fine if you blame God for all the bad happening in the world
2) But ONLY if you also praise God for all the good in the world

Just be consistent (for your own sanity)

I don’t believe that, because God has told for example, “don’t murder”. God tells clearly what should not be done, that is why I think it would be unreasonable/baseless to claim God actually wants something else.