• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

would you chop your ........

mainliner

no one can de-borg my fact's ...NO-ONE!!
Finger off to save a friend from getting theirs chopped off by a baddy ?

" can i paint my nails first ? " ..... no you cant , before you ask ;)

freethinker44

If it's just a one to one trade, my finger to save theirs, probably not. But if it was my finger for their hand I might.

mainliner

Regardless, I like what p.slice says too. it is just a finger, now if my pinky was worth a life, then hell ya, cut that damn thing off with a spoon if ya gotta.
you speak with evil humour .... Why?

Ps..... Your a horrible friend:)

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
No. Someone is apparently losing a finger regardless, why ought it be me? Because the way this situation is set up, it sounds a hell of a lot like the friend got himself into this mess in the first place.

freethinker44

terrible friend lol
shame on you
It's a no win situation with that logic. If a good friend is one that would sacrifice a finger to save a friends finger then my friend would rather lose a finger to keep me from sacrificing a finger to save his finger.

If we're just talking friends here (because it would be different if it was, for example, my child), and it's a one to one trade, the only logical choice is to not make a choice, which effectively is the same as choosing to save your own finger over your friends.

mainliner

Your all horrible !!
a baddy is going to chop your dogs toe off ??? What u do ?

dog toe or your toe ?

you horrible person !! <<< I'll just leave that predition there ;)