• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

would you be god if you had the opportunity?

Almustafa

I am God. So are you. There is neither injury nor non injury in knowing this..
I am Mother Nature, Gaia, Shakti, KaliMa

Cars break down, my body is the body of a God but it is no better than anyone else's, just like cars that break the body breaks and then a new one replaces it

Fingy

Yes, I would want to be God if I had the opportunity. It would be loads of fun. I would do away with natural disasters. And we would win the war on terror in a heart beat. I would make it known that I wanted the third temple built.

Last edited:

kloth

I am God. So are you. There is neither injury nor non injury in knowing this..
I am Mother Nature, Gaia, Shakti, KaliMa

Cars break down, my body is the body of a God but it is no better than anyone else's, just like cars that break the body breaks and then a new one replaces it
i wonder how old of a god you are.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I would not want to be god. For one thing, think of all the taxes you'd need to pay if you were immortal and lived to eternity. For another, imagine how hard it would be to stay awake while listening to the mundane prayers of James Dobson, Pat Robertson, and the rest of the fundies for an open parking lot near the doughnut shop.

kloth

I would not want to be god. For one thing, think of all the taxes you'd need to pay if you were immortal and lived to eternity. For another, imagine how hard it would be to stay awake while listening to the mundane prayers of James Dobson, Pat Robertson, and the rest of the fundies for an open parking lot near the doughnut shop.
it might be a write off. :shrug: