• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Worst Cheese!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I don't think I've ever had a cheese I dislike now that I am thinking about it, though some I need to eat in small doses.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I have heard some rave about cheddar cheese. Frankly I just don't get it:

1713649647904.png

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Like @Eddi , I can't stand Gorgonzola.

For me, its the smell. I could handle the taste, but I can't do the smell.

Other bleu cheeses are okay in small amounts.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
There are quite a few blue cheeses. Try some real Stilton or Roquefort.

I can understand why some do not like blue cheese. But then I understand why the Japanese are not all that fond of cheese. The gene for lactose tolerance is not well spread their. So many do not even like milk. To make cheese, you take milk and let it go "bad". Okay, it is controlled, but it is a controlled spoiled milk. Then once you have cheese to make blue cheese you have to let it go bad again. The first time it was bacteria, the second time is was mold. Sounds terrible. But it isn't.

Some if the most amount of cheeses I've ever seen regularly stocked in grocery stores was in Japan though. They had cheese I'd never even heard of up to that point.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Feta and some orange processed stuff I had in America that tasted like plastic. But I would still eat the plastic cheese rather than feta.