• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Worldwide Effects, 20 February for Prophecy of Musleh Mo'ud – Reformation Movement.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace be on you...The 20 th February is known in Jama'at Ahmadiyya in reference to Musleh Mo'ud Prophecy. Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) had sought a sign from Allah the Exalted to prove truth of Islam because attacks by non-Muslims on Islam had reached to heights. Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) withdrew to seclusion for forty days to offer special prayers. As the result Allah the Exalted gave him glad tidings of unusual sign.

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (a.t.) has delivered many sermons to explain this subject and scholars of Jama'at too do so at local levels.

Following information is based on words of Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) --- [ The Promised Reformer Son of Promised Messiah (a.s.)]

BACK GROUND

After seeing people’s opposition for Islam and its founder, a little known person of Qadian came to Hoshiar-pur and prayed in seclusion for 40 days in a house [which was a multipurpose extra building owned by a Lord] to seek sign of his God’s help and support. After doing prayers for 40 days, God granted him a sign, which comprised of God’s words which said [gist]: I shall fulfill My promises with you, I shall cause your name reach to ends of the world, To fulfill this promise with more grandeur I shall give you a son who will have some certain attributes, he will take Islam to the ends of the world, he will teach wisdom of Divine Words to people, he will be the sign of Rahmat and Fazl, he will be given worldly and religious knowledge which are essential for transmission of Islam. In addition to that, Allah the Exalted will grant him long life such that he will get fame to the ends of the world.

ABOUT OBJECTION BY PEOPLE

When pamphlet [about words of Prophecy] by Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) was published, opponents started to raise objections about it too. They said what was unusual about saying a son would be born? Sons are born to people usually and it is not sign. If a son is born to you how it become a special sign of God the Exalted?

Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) answered in pamphlet of 22 March 1886: “ It is not only a prophecy but it is a magnificent heavenly sign which Karim God (who has great honour) showed to show the truth and magnificence of our Karim Prophet, Rauf Raheem Muhammad Mustafa (peace and blessings of Allah be on him)………….With the grace of Allah the Exalted and His benevolence, and with the blessings of Hazrat Khatamul Ambiya (peace and blessings of Allah be on him), God the Karim, by accepting the prayer of this humble, has promised to send such a blessed soul whose external and internal blessings will spread on all earth.”

The fact is if he had only given a prophecy of birth of a son to him, it would make a prophecy too because:

== There are always some people in the world, no matter how few they are, that no baby is born to them.

== Secondly when Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) announced it, his age was more than 50 years. There are thousands of people in the world that birth of babies to them stops after this age.

== There are people, to them only baby girls are born.

== There are people, to them baby boys are born but die soon after birth.

All these doubts were present in the case of prophecy by Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.).

Firstly, it cannot be in human capacity to give prophecy about the birth of a son….. Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) accepts this objection as descent and said: If it is accepted that the to give news about birth of son cannot be called prophecy. Then question is that When did I give the news of birth of a son? I did not say a son will be born to me. But I said that God the Exalted, by accepting my prayers, promised to send such a blessed soul whose external and internal blessings would spread at all earth.

it was gist of revelation. We shall see how these blessings spread.

ANSWER TO OBJECTION THAT MUSLEH MO'UD (R.A.) IS NOT BORN YET

Some people said Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) would be born in future generation of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) after 300 / 400 or 200 years latter, and he cannot come in this age.

Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) said: These people should have some fear of God and look at the words of prophecy. Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) wrote [gist]: At this time, objection is raised against Islam that it does not carry power to show signs. Pandat Lekhram and Munshi Anderman Murad-Abadi and Hindus of Qadian were saying if Islam is true then show us sign that Islam and its God has the power to show sign to the world. Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) bowed before Allah the Exalted and prayed, O God I pray to You. Show such a sign which convince these objection raisers about truth of Islam. You show me sign of mercy, give me sign of power and nearness.

Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) asks: Does it make sense that when objection raisers raised objection about Islam, God told Promised Messiah (a.s.) that He would grant him a son after 300 years as sign of truth of Islam! No one will deem it sensible…..It would be like as if a very thirsty person goes to someone’s door to get water and the man of the house answers: Do not worry, I have written to (someone in) America to get essence (ingredient) which will be shipped by end of this year and next year sherbet will be made for you………….Even an insane person cannot say so and cannot attribute such things to God and His Messenger……..Thus this sign of truth of Islam and power and nearness of God was needed to be shown in nearest time when those people were present who had demanded this sign.

Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) said: Thus it happened like that. When my birth took place in 1889 according to promises of Allah the Exalted, those people were still alive who had asked sign from Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace). As I grew, signs of Allah the Exalted continued to get manifested more and more.

A DREAM OF HAZRAT MUSLEH MO'UD (R.A.) AND HOW IT FITS TO PROPHECY OF MUSLEH MO'UD

Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) said: I mention the similarities of my dream with the prophecy of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.). I saw in the dream that this sentence was generated at my tongue: “annalmasih ul moudo mathilohu wa khalifatoh” [I am promised messiah his copy and his Khalifah]. Generation of these words at my tongue were so much wonder to me that -- though it can take place in waking but in dream my condition become such that -- I could have gotten awake by this stir what words have come out of my mouth.

These words are in line with followings

In the Pamphlet of 20 th February 1886 by Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.), it was written about Musleh Mo'ud that “he will come in the world, and by his messianic self, and with the blessing of true-spirit, will cleanse several from ailments” …… The word ‘messiah’ is used in this prophecy.

Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) also saw in a dream that he made idols broken. Its indication is present in the second part of prophecy of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) that He will cleanse several from ailments with the blessing of true-spirit (ruhul haq)…….Ruhul Haq is spirit of Touhaeed (Unity). The truth is that the real entity is the Being of God the Exalted. All other things are shadows .

Thirdly, in the dream, said Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.), I am running…..earth continuously shrinks under my feet………….In the Prophecy of Promised Messiah (a.s.)’s Son, there are words: He will grow very quickly.

Likewise, Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) said, I saw in dream that I went towards certain other countries and I did not finish my work there, but I am planning to go further as I said: ‘O Abdash –Shakur now I shall go further. When I shall come back from the journey I shall see whether you have established Tauheed (Unity), wiped out Shirk (making associates with God), and whether you have implanted Islam and teaching of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) in the hearts of the people.’ …….. There is indication in the words revealed to Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) for this. Thus it is written (about Musleh Mo'ud) that he will get fame to the ends of the world. These words are indicating his going to far and about continuous going.

THE PROPHECY TELLS HE WILL BE FILLED WITH EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL KNOWLEDGE

Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) said: Towards this too, there is indication in my dream. Thus I am saying with great force in dream. I am the one, who was fed in mother’s lap the Islamic knowledge, the Arabic knowledge and the philosophy of this language with milk through her both breasts.

PROPHECY SAID: HE WILL BE SOURCE OF MANIFESTATION OF DIVINE MAJESTY

Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) said: About it too, there is explanation in the dream. My language was taken in possession during the dream and God the Exalted began to start speaking from my tongue. Then Messenger Karim (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) came and he spoke from my tongue, then Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) came and he started to speak from my tongue. It was a strange manifestation of Divine Majesty which was mentioned in the Prophecy. Thus it is a similarity in both too.

PROPHECY SAID: HE WILL BE POSSESSOR OF GRANDEUR, GREATNESS AND WEALTH

Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) said: It was shown in dream that there is community, I appoint a person as leader in them. As a powerful king tells to his subordinate, I say to him: O Abdash-Shakur, you will be held responsible before me, that your country should believe in Touheed (Unity) in shortest time; discard Shirk (making associate with God); practice the teaching of Messenger Karim (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) and keep in view the sayings of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace)….These sentences can be of ‘possessor of grandeur and greatness’ which were generated at my tongue in dream.

THE PROPHECY MENTIONS: WE SHALL POUR OUR SPIRIT INTO HIM

Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) said: It was indication to the matter that Divine Words will descend on him……..And the dream mentions it too. Thus under the Divine Capture, I understand in dream that now I am not speaking but sentences are being generated by God the Exalted at my tongue as revelation……..The part of dream testifies to the words of prophecy. In the dream I feel that each step I take is according to some previous revelation. I consider that my future journey will be according to a previous revelation. This indication was for Musleh Mo'ud Prophecy and it was told that my life is the chart of this prophecy and is under Divine Capture. Now I understand that the wisdom of non clarity kept in first prophecy that whom it was about, was that , a my pre-knowledge in mind should not affect dream due to drawn attention to Musleh Mo'ud Prophecy. These types of plans are always used by Allah the Exalted in dreams and revelation. Secret among the secrets of heaven are these similarities which exist in my dream and Prophecy of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.).

ach.jpg

CONTINUES

Last edited:

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
CONTINUES

EIGHT YEARS BEFORE 1944’S ANNOUNCEMENT OF BEING MUSLEH MO'UD, HE SAID TO MAJLIS E SHURA (ADVISORY COUNCIL)

At this time, it is not the only question of Khilafat for our Jama'at, there are two other questions too. One is the question of nearness to the time of Prophethood, second is the question of promised Khilafat. These both matters are such these cannot be obtained by follower of each Khalifah. Bai'at doers after 100 / 200 years will not be able to have these things. Not only the common people of that time, but Khulafa too will be dependent that they will have to get guidance from our words, our deeds, and our advice. Let alone our words, they shall be dependent that they will get guidance from your [then present companions of Hazrat Promised Messiah] words, your deeds and your advice. They will be Khulafa but they shall say, ‘Zaid did like that in the time of such Khilafat, we should follow it too. Thus it is not question of Khilafat and System, but it is such question which is of religion. Then it is not only question of Khilafat but it is question of Khilafat which is promised; question of Khilafat which is established with ilham and wahee (revelation). A type of Khilafat is that for which God the Exalted make people choose a Khalifah then accepts it but it is not Khilafat like that. I am not Khalifah because on the second day of passing away of Hazrat Khalifah I (r.a.) people gathered to agree upon my Khilafat but I am Khalifah too because prior to Khilafat of Hazrat Khalifah I (r.a.) Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) said due to Ilham of God the Exalted that I shall be Khalifah, so I am not only Khalifah, I am Promised Khalifah. I am not Mamur, but my voice is the voice of God the Exalted as God the Exalted gave news of it through Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.). So the station of this Khilafat is of between Mamuriat and Khilafat. It is not an occasion that Jama'at Ahmadiyya let it waste and then could become successful before God the Exalted. As it is true that Prophets do not come every day, similarly it is true too that Promised Khulafa do not very often. Then this occasion of saying that a certain thing was told by Prophet of God to us 25 / 30 years ago, is not available daily. The development of feeling of spirituality and nearness in the heart of a person who says that a certain thing was said by Mamur and Messenger of God 30 years from today like this, How can it be developed in the heart of that person who says God’s Messenger said such a thing 200 years from today like this because who says after 200 years cannot check its authenticity but who says 20 years can check its authenticity.

HAZRAT MUSLEH MO'UD (R.A) DID NOT CLAIM TO BE MUSLEH MO'UD UNTILL 1944, WHY HE DID NOT HE DO IT EARLIER?

Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) earlier said [gist]: People ask why I do not claim I am Musleh Mo'ud? …. I have not felt need for that. If I am, there cannot be any effect if I do not claim so. My creed is that it is not essential to claim if prophecy is about non-Mamur. ….. Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) prophesied about railway, Is it necessary for railway to make claim. In the prophecy about Mamur, there is need of claim. The list of Mujadid-s in Muslim Ummah was shown to Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.), how many of them had made claim for it. Umer bin Abdul Aziz is called Mujadid, did he make a claim for it? The work should be seen of non-Mamur, if it is there, he is the man even if he deny to be one. It is essential to make claim for those Mujadedin who are Mamur. If a non-Mamur, in makes the weakening Islam in his era stand, breaks attacks of opponents, we can say he is Mujaddid even if he does not know. Mamur Mujaddid is the one who makes claim (as Hazrat Promised Messiah a.s. did). Thus there is no need from me to make claim. There is no need to be anxious. The real honour is the one which is given by God the Exalted even if he is considered insignificant by earthly people.

IN 1944, HAZRAT MUSLEH MO'UD (R.A.) ANNOUNCED HE IS THE PROMISED MUSLEH MO'UD

He said (gist): Members of Jama'at repeatedly brought before me this and like-this other prophecies and stressed that I should declare I am the promised one but I always told them prophecy always manifest itself. If these prophecies are about me era will give testimony automatically for me or vice versa. In both cases I need not say anything…….The people asked so many time for long time whether you are the man or we should wait…….As Hazrat Yaqub (a.s.) waited long for his son Hazrat Yousaf (a.s.) and other sons pointed it to him his long wait, there were similar revelations to Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) [e.g. aroma of Yousaf is coming to me] which meant this prophecy will be manifested after a long time under Will of God the Exalted. I still believe if He had not given me knowledge till my death that the promised one is me, and events by themselves had manifested that these prophecies were proven in me and in my tenure, there would have been no problem . A supportive Ilham /revelation or Kashf / vision is additional matter. …….. But God the Exalted have manifested this matter as He wished, and granted me knowledge from Him that prophecies related to Musleh Mo'ud are about me. Thus today, for the first time, I asked to bring for me all those prophecies so that I understand the reality of these prophecies that what Allah the Exalted had mentioned in these. Because members of our Jama'at always said these were about me that is why I always avoided to read these prophecies with attention to avoid any possible establishment of wrong thought. Now for the first time, I have read these prophecies with attention and with the grace of God I can say with surety that God the Exalted has fulfilled this prophecy through me………I say and say, By God the Exalted, I am the one who proves the truth of the prophecy of Musleh Mo'ud, and Allah the Exalted has made me the station of those prophecies which Hazrat Messiah Mo’ud (on whom be peace) said about an Mo’ud (promised) to come. The one who thinks I have slandered, and spoke lie and fasle, come and do Mubahela (prayer-duel) with me, or announce with oath-backed-with-divine-chastisement that God has told him that I am lying. Then Allah the Exalted Himself will decide by His heavenly signs that who is false and who is truthful.

SOME PARTS OF PROPHECY

PROPHECY SAID: HE WILL BE FILLED WITH EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL KNOWLEDGE

Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) has described the part ‘external’ at one place: The meaning of prophecy is that he will not learn these knowledge, but from Allah the Exalted he will be taught these knowledge. It should be remembered that here it is not said that he will have quite expertise in external knowledge, but the words are, he will be filled with external knowledge. It means some other Power will teach him these external knowledge, there will be no part of his own effort, labor and struggle in it. Here, by external knowledge, it cannot be knowledge of mathematics and science etc because here, words are ‘will be filled’ which shows he will be taught from God the Exalted, and from God the Exalted science, geography and mathematics etc knowledge is not taught but religion and Quran is taught. Thus by the words of prophesy ‘will be filled with external knowledge’ means that he will be taught knowledge of religion and Quran from the God the Exalted. I received education in a way it in itself shows human hand was not involved in my education. From my teachers some are alive, some have passed away. About my education Hazrat Khalifah I (r.a.)’s benevolence to me was the most………Allah the Exalted taught me knowledge of Quran Karim by His angel and he has developed in me such genius that as if someone gets key of treasure. Likewise I have gotten the key of knowledge of Quran. There is no scholar of the world who come before me and I cannot show the superiority of Quran Karim to him………This is Lahore city, here is university, here are many colleges, here are great experts of various knowledge, I tell them all, expert of any knowledge of world, any professor of world, any scientist of world may come before me and he try to attack on Quran Karim by his knowledge, I can answer him by the grace of Allah the Exalted such that world will accept that his objection is dismissed. I claim I shall answer him with Words of God and I shall dismiss his objection by the verses of Quran Karim………The writer of these words (his essay about message of Ahmadiyyat) himself learned many knowledge from angels. Once an angel taught me the commentary of Surah AlFateha, and since then till now unlimited meanings of Surah AlFateha have been dawned at me, and it is my claim that any man of any religion and nation, who can extract any subject from spiritual knowledge from his all book, I can extract more subjects than him from Surah Al Fateha by the grace of God the Exalted. I have been giving this challenge to the world from yers but no one have accepted it till date. Proof of Being of Bari the Exalted, proof of Divine Unity, prophethood and its need, signs of perfect shariah and its need for humanity, prayer and destiny, judgment and life after, paradise and hell – Surah AlFateha illumines all these subjects such that hundreds of pages of other books do not give light to human. …….. After attaining rank of Khilafat, God the Exalted dawned Quranic knowledge on me in such abundance that now, till Qayamat, Muslim Ummah is forced for to read my books and draw benefit from them. Which is that Islamic topic, which Allah the Exalted did not open for me with all its details. Since 1300 years, there was no vast subject present about: matter of Prophethood, matter of disbelief, matter of Khilafat, matter of destiny, manifestation of essential matters of Quran, Islamic economy, Islamic politics and Islamic living etc, Allah the Exalted enabled me to do this service for faith and He dawned Quranic wisdom through me which is being copied by friends and foe today. One call me hundred thusand names and things, anyone who will be spreading Islamic teaching in the world, he will have to get benefit from me and will be able to go out of my benevolence, whether he is paighami or misri, whenever their progenies will decide to serve Islam they will feel compelled to read my books and get benefit from them. I can say without boast, in this regard the material collected (and is being) through me is more than all Khulafa. Thus these people may call me anything or may call me any number of names, if any grant of Quranic knowledge will come to them it will be through me and world will be feel forced to say to them, O Unwise! whatever you have in your possession, you have taken it from him, then with what face you are opposing him?

aab.jpg

abk.jpg

aca.jpg

CONTINUES

Last edited:

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
CONTINUES

FIRST PUBLIC SPEECH

Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) said: In 1907, I delivered first public speech, occasion was Jalsa, many people were gathered, Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah I (r.a.) was present too, I read 2 nd ruku of Surah Luqman, then presented its commentary. My condition then was such, when I stood darkness spread in front of my eyes because I have never given a public lecture before and I was only 18 and at time Hazrat Khalifa-I was present too and there were members of Anjuman and many other friends were too. Then I did not see who was sitting before me and who not. My speech continued for half an hour or 3 / 4 of hour. When I sat after finishing the speech, I remember, Hazrat Khalifa-I stood and said, ‘Mian (dear) I congratulate you, you delivered such a great speech. I am not saying it to please you, I assure you I read a lot and I have read great commentaries, today I heard such meanings of Quran Karim which I have not neither read in earlier commentaries nor I knew before. It was only the blessing of Allah the Exalted the reality is that, by then my reading was not vast and I had not pondered Quran Karim for long times, yet Allah the Exalted generated such wisdom at my tongue which were not mentioned before.

PROPHECY SAID: HE WILL BE FILLED WITH INTERNAL KNOLWEDGE

Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) said: By ‘internal knowledge’ it is meant those special knowledge which are especially related to God the Exalted like knowledge of unseen, He manifests it upon His such servants whom He grants a certain special rank (of service) in the world so that their relation with God the Exalted become manifest and they could refresh people’s faith through that….In this category, God the Exalted has granted me special favor, I have been granted hundreds of dreams and Ihham / revelation which comprise of knowledge of unseen….In the lifetime of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) when no question of Khilafat could have come in my mind, I was revealed from Allah the Exalted: “innallazina tabauka fauqallazin kafaro ela yaumil qeyamate” i.e. the people who would believe you, they will be dominant over those who will oppose you till Hereafter…..I narrated this Ilham to Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) he wrote it. With some change, this is verse which is about Hazrat Esa (Jesus, on whom be peace) but there words are: “wa ja-ellluzina tabauka fauqallazin kafaro ela yaumil qeyamate” i.e. I will give dominance to those who believe you over those who deny you till day of judgment…...In my revelation it was said: “innallazina tabauka fauqallazin kafaro ela yaumil qeyamate” it is gives more assurance, i.e. I swear by My Being I will surely give dominance to those who believe you over those who deny you till day of Hereafter. As I said, I narrated this Ilham to Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) and he wrote it. I am narrating this Ilham to friends (members) since very long…..See as the result how I have been opposed in various ways and Allah the Exalted granted me victory.

[gist]In the time of Hazrat Khalifah-I (r.a.) there were people who would make propaganda against young Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) that a child was being brought forward to damage Jama'at….. Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) mentioned one such incident, back then once he heard at time of Fajr, someone was loudly saying these things in mosque, when he asked an elder which child was being referred there. The elder smiling said, ‘that child is you who else.’ … It was like two people who sat for eating, one was blind. The blind imagined the other person was eating more so he started to eat faster, then he imagined further and began to eat with two hands, he continued imagining, eventually he grabbed the whole food and said it was his. The other person was seeing all this and smiling he had not eaten anything….Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) said those opponents kept imagining that I was doing this or that, but I trusted God the Exalted. Those were very influential people but Allah the Exalted failed their all propaganda and gave me success and victory.

PROPHECY SAID: HE WILL CONVERT THREE INTO FOUR

Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) explained this part of the Prophecy that it fulfilled in many ways. Three sons to Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) were born before him, and three sons were born after him. Thirdly, one son did Bai'at latter in the Khilafat of Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.). By then three alive sons who did Bai'at were present. Fourthly, he was born on 4 th year of the revelation of Prophecy. Thus Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) made 3 into 4.

PROPHECY SAID: HIS DESCEND WILL BE THE CAUSE OF DIVINE MAJESTY

Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) said this news too fulfilled in his time as first world war began as his Khilafat started and second one fall within his time. It became sign because prophecy was made much earlier.

PROPHECY SAID: HE WILL GROW RAPIDLY

When Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) became Khalifah, treasury was almost empty (less than one rupee, 1914), and there was huge borrowing (18000 rupees plus). He published the first pamphlet of his time titled ‘Who can stop God’s work?’ by borrowing (200 rupees) from donation collected by his maternal grandfather for mosque, with condition it would be returned when money will come into account. This was the time when Jamaat’s famous people, leaders, Anjuman (cousel)’s majority and its secretary, head master of school were against him, account was empty, there was great borrowing. He published words in pamphlet under God’s Will: God wants to make unity of Jama'at at my hand and now no one can stop this plan of God. Do not they see now they have only two choices, either by doing my Bai'at, they avoid making split in Jama'at or by following desires of their low-selves uproot and throw away the pure garden which was nourished by pure people with tears of blood. Whatever has been done is done but now there is no doubt in that unity of Jama'at can be done by only though one way that whom God has made Khalifah, Bai'at should be done at his hand otherwise everyone who will walk against him will cause spilt…….If all world accept me my Khilafat will not become great, if God-forbidden, all of them desert me even then there will be no difference to my Khilafat. As a Prophet alone is Prophet similarly Khalifah alone is Khalifah. Thus blessed is one who accepts decision of God. The load placed by God the Exalted on me is very heavy if His help does not accompany me then I cannot do anything but I trust that pure Being that He will surely help me. In short oppositions of various kind took place, political and religious too, internal and external but God the Exalted enabled me to take the Jama'at towards more progress.

THE PROPHECY SAID: HE WILL BE THE MEANS OF PROCURING THE RELEASE OF THOSE WHO ARE IN BONDAGE

Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) said: Allah the Exalted gave guidance, through me, to those nations, for whom Muslims had no attention; these nations were in very abject and low position, they would live like people in captivity, they neither were educated, nor they had high social standards, nor there was any means for their training like African areas cut away by world, they were used for bonded-labour and service. Now representative of West Africa [present in Jalsa where Huzur spoke] came before you, some people of there are educated but there are many people in inner sides who even do not wear clothes they lived naked, by the grace of Allah the Exalted thousands of people from them joined Islam through me. Christainty was greatly spreading there, and still some areas are dominated by Christians, but our muballigh went in these areas according to my guidance and they made thousands of Muslims from polytheist and pulled thousands from Christianity to Islam. It has caused so great effect on Christians that In England there is great organization of pastors which has royal authorities, and is appointed by government for preaching and look after of Christianity it made a commission to make report Why progress of Christianity in West Africa is halted. The commission presented report before their organization it contains name of Ahmadiyyat more than dozen places and it is written that This Jama'at has stopped the progress of Christianity. In short in West Africa and in America Habshi nations are accepting Islam in large numbers. In that way, Allah the Exalted gave me opportunity to preach in these nations and made me liberator of confined ones and enabled to raise standard of their living…………In regard of liberation of confined ones, the event of Kashmir is a great proof of truth of this Prophecy. Everyone who ponder seriously at these events, he cannot go without accepting that Allah the Exalted made means of liberation of Kashmiris through me and defeated their foes.

CONTINUES

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
CONTINUES

HAZRAT MUSLEH MO'UD (R.A.) SAID

This Prophecy has two great and important parts. The first part is that Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) was given news by Allah the Exalted that I shall carry your name to the ends of earth, just by birth of a son his name could not have reached to the ends of the earth unless such works by him had not taken place which had caused your fame in the whole world. Some people are great writers, they remain engaged whole life in writing and composition. It makes their name famous. Some do great works. Some do bad works and get famous due to that. People know some great thieves and dacoits but their good or bad repute do not cover the whole world. They are known in one area or part of country. But Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) gave news that he (Musleh Mo'ud) will cause to reach his name to the ends of the earth. Thus this Prophecy could have been called great Prophecy if his fame had spread in unusual conditions. Thus we see it took place like that. When I was born, after two or two and half months latter he (a.s.) took Bai'at from people and base of Ahmadiyya Movement was established in the world………To spread name of Islam and Ahmadiyyat I established mission houses in the ends of the world. When Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) passed away, at that time Jama'at Ahmadiyya was established only in Hindustan and in Afghanistan somewhat, there was no Ahmadiyya mission anywhere else. But as God the Exalted had told in the Prophecy, he will get fame to the ends of the world, Allah the Exalted enabled me to make Ahmadiyya missions in various countries. Thus I, established Ahmadiyya missions in England, Ceylon and Mauritius in the beginning of my Khilafat. Then this movement progressed and continued to get progress, thus mission houses were established by the grace of God the Exalted in Iran, Russia, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Palestine, Lagos Nigeria, Gold Coast (now Ghana), Sierra Leon, East Africa; In Europe in addition to England, in Spain, Italy, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Poland, Yugoslavia, Albania, Germany, United States of America, Argentine, China, Japan, Malaya, State Settlements, Sumatra, Java, Sorbia and in Kashghar. At this time, some of their muballighs are in prisons of foe, some are working, and some missions are closed temporarily due to war (WWII. Thus there is no nation of the world who is not aware of Ahmadiyya Movement today. There is no nation which do not feel that Ahmadiyyat is an escalating flood which heading towards their countries. Governments are feelings its effect rather some governments try to suppress it [Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (a.t.) said, these are not matte of that era, same things are surfacing up now too] thus when our muballigh went to Russia, he was beaten, and was imprisoned for a long time but because it was promise of God that He will spread this Movement and will give it fame to the ends of the world that is why He carried Ahmadiyyat to all these place by His fazl and karam, rather at some places He established great Jama'at-s at some places.

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah (may Allah be His Helper) said: There are many parts of the Prophecy which came true with great grandeur in him, and proved many times at different places and continued to show the truth of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace), continued to increase magnificence of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) and Islam. May Allah the Exalted shower His mercy on him always and enable us too to fulfill our responsibilities. [Aameen]

Merits of a passed away Muballigh of Movement [Janaza Salat in Absentia offered]

Molana Muhammad Siddiq Shahid Sahib Gurdaspuri, passed away at age 87 years, served faith for 60 years in various countries and center of movement in various capacities. His whole life is filled with serving faith, calling people towards Allah and for obedience to Khilafat, received degree of Shahid, served in Seira Leon, West Africa in various years, then was sent to USA in 1973. He was very humble, selfless, hard working servant of faith, he possessed in depth knowledge and fond of writing. He would write for Daily AlFazl using his experiences knowledge for the benefit of Jama'at. When Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah III (ra) visited Africa, he said about some muballagheen including him that they are at station-of-Naeem. One of his son, also life devotee in USA, said his father was particular in worship i.e paying rights of God and was also sincere servant of Jama'at and its system. He would offer Salaat in mosque always. Along with obligatory Salaat he was regular in Tahajjud Salaat he would offer it with utmost throbbing. He took care of his children that they offer Salaat too. When son was appointed for USA, he said to father he could request to Khalifah of time that his father needed attention, he said no, go as told. He would love to hear sermons of Huzur (a.t.) and would try to follow all instructions. His trust on Allah was very great. Once another son came from America and learned one of need of house was not met due to shortage of fund, son said why he was not told. Father asked the son sit near and said: If I have to ask money why should I not ask from my God? I will not ask you but if you want to serve according to your capacity, you can do it. One of his son is an engineer in America. He took his degree in Lahore and received admission in a US university and applied for study visa but there were some problems. Classes were about to start. Father was in Africa, son wrote him for prayers. One day the son woke up in Lahore and a thought came to him that he should go American consulate, he went there but they said yet you have not passed the test, why you have come here. Son told them all situation that he has received the admission and classes are about to start, if his did not have enough standard, university would not have given him admission. Consulate said to sit and gave visa after half an hour. When the son came back to Rabwah, he found father’s letter, it was written 10 /12 days earlier from Africa, it said: I have prayed to God. God has told me that you have received visa……His son-in-law, a Murabbi, tells that when he was coming back from Seira Leon the new Incharge asked him how what he should do and take care of Jama'at in critical situations. He replied that in difficulties, I would do as Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) said i.e. I would close the door and pray to God. It is the way to get out of troubles. He would show strictness in work with subordinates but also would take care of them. He would always bear his own expenses during travel by taking simple food…..Once an African brother said Molana Siddiq sahib was an angel. He possessed many good attributes. May Allah provide such life devotees to Jama'at always. He would trust Allah greatly and pleased at His pleasure. May Allah elevate his stations and grant him nearness of His beloveds and may his children have loyalty with Jama'at and Khilafat, especially may his life devotee son in law and son fulfill their devotion with loyalty. [Aameen]

Based on Friday sermon by Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah (a.t.), February 20, 2015, UK, alislam.org and mta.tv