• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

World will end on the year 20??

RedJamaX

The End of the World is a false implication....

Do a google search for the "Great Year"
[youtube]FRHo9JS2s8k[/youtube]
A short version of The Great Year, narrated by James Earl Jones - YouTube

Basics:
1. The world sits on a tilted Axis.
2. That Axis also spins kind of like the wobbling effect of a spinning top (toy)
3. The axis makes a full rotation once every 26,000 years (24,000 from some sources)
4. The Zodiac Astonmical Signs are based off star constellations
5. Those constellations line up with the sunrise on the winter equinox (Dec 21st) in a precession, changing from one to the next each 2150 years (approximately, some are longer, some shorter)
6. There are 12 Zodic Signs (Constellations), beginning with Aries and Ending with Pieces.
7. The Current Age is dependant on which constellation is in line with the sunrise on Dec 21st, we are currently near the end of the Age of Pisces.
8. The full rotation through all of the signs (constellations) lining up with the sunrise on Winter Equinox is known as the "Great Year" (begins with Aries, ends with Pisces), and it takes 26,000 years to complete the cycle
9. Pisces is the Sign of the Fish... Jesus... We are nearing the end of the Age of Jesus... are you picking up what I;m putting down yet?
10. The next Age is Aries, which takes us back the beginnign of the ages again... So we are, not only at the end of an astroligically assigned "Age", but we are also at the end of the "Great Year"

CORRECTION::: for #10
After Pisces the Sun enters Aries and commences the cycle all over again. However, the astrological ages proceed in the reverse direction. Therefore, after the Age of Pisces, the next age is the Age of Aquarius, followed by the Age of Capricorn, and so on.
source - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_age

Check out my other post for amore complete explanation.... (i got a few references mixed up because i didn't double check some things while I was typing, but it's basically correct)
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/science-religion/137986-astrological-origins-religion.html

Last edited:

javajo

The advent of the Son of Man has been here since the 1890's but nobody had eyes to see Him.
It happened just as Jesus warned. If the people were not faithfully watching He would come in an hour they would think not and He would be among them as if a thief in the night. (Luke 12:37-48)

The Gentile Christians were given an opportunity to receive the Father and His Kingdom but when the servants of the Father came to deliver the "meat" so that they actually had all of the details on exactly what the business and the primary objectives of the Kingdom were they counted them as foolishness and beat those servants and drove them out from among them.

Just as Paul warned, if anyone corrupts and perverts what the "good news" was all about, to look for and prepare for the coming of the Father and His Kingdom, that instead of it being a blessing to them it would be a cursing to them. (Galatians 1:6-9)

Nowadays if you speak in any way shape or form to indicate you have had a revelatory experience and acquired divine knowledge similar to what Paul experienced, you are immediately assumed to be a nutcase. I recently experienced such treatment from a Christian on these forums. That is a form of beating the servants of the Lord He calls to preach the arrival of the Father's Kingdom.

Now, instead of being met with anxious anticipation and sincere consideration and inquiry hoping that the Father is now establishing it, you are met with the claim that there won't be any more prophets to bring anymore revelation or modern scripture and Christianity itself is already the spiritual vehicle and there is nothing more to come so if you claim to be any special servant of God we know you are of the devil.

Because this blind and arrogant attitude has overcome the body of Christianity, it has utterly failed to realize the hoped for fruition. And, soon, it seems things are coming together such that there shall be a Christian holocaust and they shall be beaten with many stripes, not withstanding they cry "Lord, Lord, we have done all these mighty miracles in thy name..." and the Lord shall I knew thee not, depart from me ye workers of iniquity". (Matt 7:21-23)

Christians have done their best to be nice people but when the final exam came to see if they really meant what they were asked to pray for in the Lord's Prayer came, which is for the Father's will do be done here on earth in His Kingdom, they beat those sent to fulfill their longed for hopes.

That's where things are at right now.
That's just...pretty jacked up. What a terrible thing to say. Dude, I don't think I will be talking with you much anymore, that was awful. I'm not even going to debate about it.

kylixguru

That's just...pretty jacked up. What a terrible thing to say. Dude, I don't think I will be talking with you much anymore, that was awful. I'm not even going to debate about it.
It is harsh, I know. Sometimes the truth is extremely unpleasant.
I've learned that when Jesus and the apostles give warnings, its because there are dangers.
Unfortunately, it seems too few people really have the nerve to stomach the possibility that those warnings were dead serious and that we need to humble ourselves and recognize how easy it would be to blind ourselves and persecute those trying to bring in a higher order of being.
The Jews are arguably the most intelligent and socially ordered people in ancient history and they totally missed the whole picture when Jesus was personally ministering among them so I hardly think it is beyond questioning that the Gentiles would risk the same.

javajo

It is harsh, I know. Sometimes the truth is extremely unpleasant.
I've learned that when Jesus and the apostles give warnings, its because there are dangers.
Unfortunately, it seems too few people really have the nerve to stomach the possibility that those warnings were dead serious and that we need to humble ourselves and recognize how easy it would be to blind ourselves and persecute those trying to bring in a higher order of being.
The Jews are arguably the most intelligent and socially ordered people in ancient history and they totally missed the whole picture when Jesus was personally ministering among them so I hardly think it is beyond questioning that the Gentiles would risk the same.
It has nothing to do with the truth, it was just awful, that's all it was. And very false.

Straw Dog

Rest at the beginning and you will know the end. From the singularity all things formed and into eternal unity all things shall return.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Some people and even teachers say the warnings of the prophets are for the past misdeeds. I tend to agree with kylixguru that they are really warnings about what is ahead and should be taken seriously.

javajo

I know you said you didn't want to debate it, but I would very much like to know why you believe it contained false information.

"The advent of the Son of Man has been here since the 1890's but nobody had eyes to see Him."
False.

"It happened just as Jesus warned."
False.

"The Gentile Christians were given an opportunity to receive the Father and His Kingdom but...they counted them as foolishness and beat those servants and drove them out from among them." False.

"this blind and arrogant attitude has overcome the body of Christianity," False.

"there shall be a Christian holocaust..." False.

"Christians...beat those sent to fulfill their longed for hopes." False.

Some people and even teachers say the warnings of the prophets are for the past misdeeds. I tend to agree with kylixguru that they are really warnings about what is ahead and should be taken seriously.
The warnings of THE PROPHETS are to be taken seriously, not this malarkey.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The warnings of THE PROPHETS are to be taken seriously, not this malarkey

And no one after drinking old wine wants the new, for he says, 'The old is better'.Luke 5:39
But see that it is twin to this: He told them this parable: "No one tears a patch from a new garment and sews it on an old one. If he does, he will have torn the new garment, and the patch from the new will not match the old.
and this:
After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands

How about new white robes?
and this:

Matthew 22:11-13
"But when the king came in to see the guests, he noticed a man there who was not wearing wedding clothes. Friend,' he asked, 'how did you get in here without wedding clothes?' The man was speechless. "Then the king told the attendants, 'Tie him hand and foot, and throw him outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'

kylixguru

"The advent of the Son of Man has been here since the 1890's but nobody had eyes to see Him."
False.

"It happened just as Jesus warned."
False.

"The Gentile Christians were given an opportunity to receive the Father and His Kingdom but...they counted them as foolishness and beat those servants and drove them out from among them." False.

"this blind and arrogant attitude has overcome the body of Christianity," False.

"there shall be a Christian holocaust..." False.

"Christians...beat those sent to fulfill their longed for hopes." False.
I see this in perfect clarity in every detail and if you were sincerely interested I could enable you to see it too, but you would have to be willing to hear me out, which apparently you won't do.

Because you refuse to hear, you shall be cut off, just as the scriptures say.

kylixguru

Rest at the beginning and you will know the end. From the singularity all things formed and into eternal unity all things shall return.
That fits for Adam, the One and Almighty God (after His redemption).
You cannot know Adam unless you know the end from the beginning.
Adam is the Alpha and the Omega.

javajo

And no one after drinking old wine wants the new, for he says, 'The old is better'.Luke 5:39
But see that it is twin to this: He told them this parable: "No one tears a patch from a new garment and sews it on an old one. If he does, he will have torn the new garment, and the patch from the new will not match the old.
and this:
After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands

How about new white robes?
and this:

Matthew 22:11-13
"But when the king came in to see the guests, he noticed a man there who was not wearing wedding clothes. Friend,' he asked, 'how did you get in here without wedding clothes?' The man was speechless. "Then the king told the attendants, 'Tie him hand and foot, and throw him outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'
There is nothing in your post I don't agree with.

Because you refuse to hear, you shall be cut off, just as the scriptures say.
There you go again, awful.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Oh, dear, and who was the idiot who cried "weapons of mass destruction" and was wrong? Oh, yeah, Bush.

If you think Bush didn't know that then you swallowed the justification hook line and sinker. Even our ambassador to the UN couldn't tell the lie with a straight face.

Muffled

Jesus in me
The advent of the Son of Man has been here since the 1890's but nobody had eyes to see Him.
It happened just as Jesus warned. If the people were not faithfully watching He would come in an hour they would think not and He would be among them as if a thief in the night. (Luke 12:37-48)

The Gentile Christians were given an opportunity to receive the Father and His Kingdom but when the servants of the Father came to deliver the "meat" so that they actually had all of the details on exactly what the business and the primary objectives of the Kingdom were they counted them as foolishness and beat those servants and drove them out from among them.

Just as Paul warned, if anyone corrupts and perverts what the "good news" was all about, to look for and prepare for the coming of the Father and His Kingdom, that instead of it being a blessing to them it would be a cursing to them. (Galatians 1:6-9)

Nowadays if you speak in any way shape or form to indicate you have had a revelatory experience and acquired divine knowledge similar to what Paul experienced, you are immediately assumed to be a nutcase. I recently experienced such treatment from a Christian on these forums. That is a form of beating the servants of the Lord He calls to preach the arrival of the Father's Kingdom.

Now, instead of being met with anxious anticipation and sincere consideration and inquiry hoping that the Father is now establishing it, you are met with the claim that there won't be any more prophets to bring anymore revelation or modern scripture and Christianity itself is already the spiritual vehicle and there is nothing more to come so if you claim to be any special servant of God we know you are of the devil.

Because this blind and arrogant attitude has overcome the body of Christianity, it has utterly failed to realize the hoped for fruition. And, soon, it seems things are coming together such that there shall be a Christian holocaust and they shall be beaten with many stripes, not withstanding they cry "Lord, Lord, we have done all these mighty miracles in thy name..." and the Lord shall I knew thee not, depart from me ye workers of iniquity". (Matt 7:21-23)

Christians have done their best to be nice people but when the final exam came to see if they really meant what they were asked to pray for in the Lord's Prayer came, which is for the Father's will do be done here on earth in His Kingdom, they beat those sent to fulfill their longed for hopes.

That's where things are at right now.

A brother can't disagree with you without you getting touchy about it?

People should not assume that to be the case but some are apt to anyway.

I have seen this belief however it is contrary to scripture.

The spirit of God in me does not attest to this prophecy. It appears your source is bad.

kylixguru

A brother can't disagree with you without you getting touchy about it?
A brother is more than welcome to disagree. What I am addressing is distinct from that.

People should not assume that to be the case but some are apt to anyway.
Indeed we are and this is why Christianity gave all the principles to help mankind overcome that tendency.

I have seen this belief however it is contrary to scripture.
Please clarify. You believe there won't be servants of the Father who come and provide authoritative directions on how the Kingdom is to be established on earth?

The spirit of God in me does not attest to this prophecy. It appears your source is bad.
Healthy skepticism is merited. Are you going to leave it at that or are you willing to hear more?