• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

World wide marches against Mordor on the Potomac

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
But I thought there was massive rioting, burning buildings, flipping cars etc? Some people believe that.
Believe me, I'm looking for them, but I'm not finding any. The worst things I've found so far is the counter-protester in St Paul punching a woman and pepper spraying those nearby, and Newt saying Madonna should be arrested for what she said at the DC March.

I'm still meticulously searching. (I'm only checking the ones with over 5k, though.)

habiru

All that I see is that George Soros is gong to be running out of money pretty soon. And all of these fish smelling women will be just a memory of the past.

th
vagina-costume.jpg

But their children will be confused for the rest of their lives.

tytlyf

Not Religious
All that I see is that George Soros is gong to be running out of money pretty soon. And all of these fish smelling women will be just a memory of the past.

th
vagina-costume.jpg

But their children will be confused for the rest of their lives.
Pretty sure Soros didn't fund this. But since you said he did, how much did he contribute to the women's march on DC?

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
You ask me to predict Trump's behavior?
A loose cannon on the deck of a rolling ship would be an easier task.

Update: I listened to most of Spicer's first news conference today, and that weird "war on media" tone from the weekend was not there. He was reconciliatory and fielded questions from every major new organization in equal measure.

He was a little vague and wide-sweeping at times (much like his boss) but I feel much better about relationship between the press pool and the White House.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
I listened to most of Spicer's first news conference today,
That's not the impression I got. They came up with a twist to justify what they said over the weekend. No apology at all. To quote Komrade Trumpsky: "Sad." Welcome back to 1984 and "Trump Speak".

There were no crowds crowing about our Liar in Chief. No, the crowds were out protesting him. His ego just can't accept that. Not one bit. That makes me smile.

Last edited:

habiru

You're pretty sure he did fund them but provide a link that doesn't say that? There's a difference between funding something and having 'ties' to something.
When someone puts a hit out on someone, that they doesn't do it for themselves. That bthey has someone else to do it for them to make sure not leaving any paper-trail back to them. But George Soros is unable to cover up his paper-trail because of him suffering from Dementia.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
When someone puts a hit out on someone, that they doesn't do it for themselves. That bthey has someone else to do it for them to make sure not leaving any paper-trail back to them. But George Soros is unable to cover up his paper-trail because of him suffering from Dementia.
The right wing does have a problem with reality.