• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Women poop differently than Men!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Women have wider pelvises than men, as well as extra internal organs (such as the uterus and ovaries) in the region. As a result, their colons hang a bit lower than men's, and are a bit longer: on average, by ten centimeters.

There are actually scientists and Doctors that only study poop and they can tell your gender simply by performing a colonoscopy, without knowing your gender before hand.

Finally, men have more rigid abdominal walls that help push food through the GI tract more effectively.

All this actually makes it more difficult for a woman to poop. :(

Statistics give overwhelming evidence that men are as a general rule more miserable , violent, likely to kill themselves, or someone else, but we can poop better on average, says scientists and Doctors that devote themselves to the study of feces. If only that were the key to happiness. :(

Actually,
I hate poop! :mad: I jumped off a building with the intention of never pooping again! :mad: (there were other reasons too but that was one).

I was homeless and you wouldn't believe some of the places you have to poop with fear and trembling. And then how terrible it is when you get caught next to a privately owned business or something. :eek:

Tell me something good about poop! There is so stinkin much of it! I mean, it fertilizes stuff, but we have pigeons on our roof that just **** everywhere. I should show you a picture of the courtyard sidewalk. **** everwhere!!! :mad:

Okay, I'm not that angry about poop, but it is terrible and possibly Satanic! 135689302-evil-grin-poop-cartoon-character-isolated-on-white.jpg Poop is mostly bacteria and not old food! I hope to God I never get old and incontinent and someone has to change my depends. I went through that when I was in a wheelchair. (too much info I know. At least I'm honest/transparent).

Share anything you want to share about poop on this thread.

One thing I love about spiders is their poop has no smell. I'm serious. It's white and I have had them unleash a steaming cascade of feces onto my hand, and it was completely odorless. You literally never have to change a spider cage. Spiders are pure as angels!download.jpg download (1).jpg

Remove the dead crickets and the shed exoskeletons, and that's all you have to do. The cage never stinks up. (But I clean it anyway just to give my spiders nice soil).

Feel free to share something about poop. How about something positive. :)

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
This is a thread for @Conscious thoughts ....

My oldest son, LeeAnder, and I lived briefly with my mother(who he called Grandma Libra) and her husband. LeeAnder was about 4 at the time, and used to get mad and poop somewhere(kinda like a dog or cat). He got mad at me, and pooped in front of the stairs that went to my room.

Calmly, I called him over. "What is that?" I asked him. He tried to fake surprise, and said "that's poop!" I said "who do you think left that there?" "Cat" he said confidently. "That's too big to be cat poop." I told him. He started to look worried. "Grandma Libra?" Trying really hard not to laugh, I told him "that's much too small to be Grandma Libra's poop". He knew at that point, he was caught.

Poop is one of those things you don't appreciate until you can't do it anymore. Constipation sucks.

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
This is a thread for @Conscious thoughts ....

My oldest son, LeeAnder, and I lived briefly with my mother(who he called Grandma Libra) and her husband. LeeAnder was about 4 at the time, and used to get mad and poop somewhere(kinda like a dog or cat). He got mad at me, and pooped in front of the stairs that went to my room.

Calmly, I called him over. "What is that?" I asked him. He tried to fake surprise, and said "that's poop!" I said "who do you think left that there?" "Cat" he said confidently. "That's too small to be cat poop." I told him. He started to look worried. "Grandma Libra?" Trying really hard not to laugh, I told him "that's much too small to be Grandma Libra's poop". He knew at that point, he was caught.

Poop is one of those things you don't appreciate until you can't do it anymore. Constipation sucks.
I only like the word poop, not the poop itself :oops: :p

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Women are healthier than men on average but more likely to get bloated.

There are scientists who actually entirely devote themselves to poop. I wonder what intrigues them to go into that field and career?

I met a good looking female urologist once when my urethra was clogged with scar tissue

The Crimson Universe

Ok since this is a poop thread and everyone's talking about it, i think i should share a poopy moment of my life with you guys. :D So there was this one time i was travelling in train with my family. I was probably ten or something. Everyone around me were drinking tea. I don't like tea at all. Never did and never will.
I don't know what got into me that day, and i asked for a cup of tea. (Probably because i thought that if i drink tea like the rest of them, maybe they would consider me as a mature member of the family). You know how kids usually are. lol. Anyway after finishing it, i felt a slight cramp in my stomach. Few minutes after that i was knocking on the toilet door. Yes it was that bad and i really had to go. Too bad someone else was in the toilet. And the second toilet was too filthy. It was a good thing that the train was standing still in a station. It was a slow train and stopped at every station for atleast 2-3 minutes. So i jumped off the train and went near the rail tracks. I didn't even care to look around as I couldn't hold it any longer. I did my job (yes it was a runny one lol) and as i was getting up, i heard people clapping. It took me a few seconds to realize that they were clapping at me. :D I also noticed that my elder cousin was peeping out of the train window and looking at me with a wide grin. It was really embarrassing TBH. I think that was the last time i drank tea.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Ok since this is a poop thread and everyone's talking about it, i think i should share a poopy moment of my life with you guys. :D So there was this one time i was travelling in train with my family. I was probably ten or something. Everyone around me were drinking tea. I don't like tea at all. Never did and never will.
I don't know what got into me that day, and i asked for a cup of tea. (Probably because i thought that if i drink tea like the rest of them, maybe they would consider me as a mature member of the family). You know how kids usually are. lol. Anyway after finishing it, i felt a slight cramp in my stomach. Few minutes after that i was knocking on the toilet door. Yes it was that bad and i really had to go. Too bad someone else was in the toilet. And the second toilet was too filthy. It was a good thing that the train was standing still in a station. It was a slow train and stopped at every station for atleast 2-3 minutes. So i jumped off the train and went near the rail tracks. I didn't even care to look around as I couldn't hold it any longer. I did my job (yes it was a runny one lol) and as i was getting up, i heard people clapping. It took me a few seconds to realize that they were clapping at me. :D I also noticed that my elder cousin was peeping out of the train window and looking at me with a wide grin. It was really embarrassing TBH. I think that was the last time i drank tea.
It got a lot of views on YouTube too. :D

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Women have wider pelvises than men, as well as extra internal organs (such as the uterus and ovaries) in the region. As a result, their colons hang a bit lower than men's, and are a bit longer: on average, by ten centimeters.

There are actually scientists and Doctors that only study poop and they can tell your gender simply by performing a colonoscopy, without knowing your gender before hand.

Finally, men have more rigid abdominal walls that help push food through the GI tract more effectively.

Statistics give overwhelming evidence that men are as a general rule more miserable , violent, likely to kill themselves, or someone else, but we can poop better on average, says scientists and Doctors that devote themselves to the study of feces. If only that were the key to happiness. :(

Actually,
I hate poop! :mad: I jumped off a building with the intention of never pooping again! :mad: (there were other reasons too but that was one).

I was homeless and you wouldn't believe some of the places you have to poop with fear and trembling. And then how terrible it is when you get caught next to a privately owned business or something. :eek:

Tell me something good about poop! There is so stinkin much of it! I mean, it fertilizes stuff, but we have pigeons on our roof that just **** everywhere. I should show you a picture of the courtyard sidewalk. **** everwhere!!! :mad:

Okay, I'm not that angry about poop, but it is terrible and possibly Satanic! View attachment 56101 Poop is mostly bacteria and not old food! I hope to God I never get old and incontinent and someone has to change my depends. I went through that when I was in a wheelchair. (too much info I know. At least I'm honest/transparent).

One thing I love about spiders is their poop has no smell. I'm serious. It's white and I have had them unleash a steaming cascade of feces onto my hand, and it was completely odorless. You literally never have to change a spider cage. Spiders are pure as angels!View attachment 56102 View attachment 56103

Remove the dead crickets and the shed exoskeletons, and that's all you have to do. The cage never stinks up. (But I clean it anyway just to give my spiders nice soil).

Scientists of poop :confused: that's kind of a ****ty job isn't it o_O

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I have a ten month old baby. Last thing I need when she's asleep is to jump into an entire thread devoted to poop!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves...!

(J/K)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I have a ten month old baby. Last thing I need when she's asleep is to jump into an entire thread devoted to poop!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves...!

(J/K)
Okay, quick related question. It may apply, it may not. Some parents are very pleased when their baby poops. My hypothesis is that this is due to the behavior when the baby can't poop. For them poop equals sleep and therefore happiness. Can you confirm?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Okay, quick related question. It may apply, it may not. Some parents are very pleased when their baby poops. My hypothesis is that this is due to the behavior when the baby can't poop. For them poop equals sleep and therefore happiness. Can you confirm?

Not with this happy little bubba.
When she was very small, farts were good for much the reason you've suggested. But she's pretty chilled overall.
Just that I'm uber old to be dealing with a wee one.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I find it mildly amusing and charming when women talk about poop. I was in an IRTS facility where a woman gave a superb speech/sermon about distinguishing the signs of healthy and unhealthy fecal matter. She was very charismatic and passionate about the topic of discussion ( poop) :)

We Never Know

No Slack

Actually,

Okay, I'm not that angry about poop, but it is terrible and possibly Satanic! View attachment 56101 Poop is mostly bacteria and not old food! I hope to God I never get old and incontinent and someone has to change my depends. I went through that when I was in a wheelchair. (too much info I know. At least I'm honest/transparent).

One thing I love about spiders is their poop has no smell. I'm serious. It's white and I have had them unleash a steaming cascade of feces onto my hand, and it was completely odorless. You literally never have to change a spider cage. Spiders are pure as angels!View attachment 56102 View attachment 56103

IMG_200156.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: