• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Woman Beheaded In Broad Daylight in ‘Moderate’ Muslim Nation

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Yeah really.

It's online but that's not saying much. Like the internet never lies, right?

Sure there is a LOT of bad info in the net.
And the papers, and t-v, and radio and................................
One must be able to render some truth from the bull.
That said YOU should be able to google up something to refute that above.
Please do so.

jeager106

Premium Member
So exterminating majority of muslims isnt terrorism?????:oops:

I feel scared reading these kind of comments..

I quite agree^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.
And NO it isn't terrorism.
IT IS MURDER.
I have problems with RADICAL ISLAM, NOT ISLAM.
Get it folks?

This:
Jihad Report
Jul 16, 2016 -
Jul 22, 2016

Attacks 30
Killed 161
Injured 185
Suicide Blasts 3
Countries 14

This ^^^ in just one week worldwide.

jeager106

Premium Member
Are you incapable of using rational sources? That headline is a blatant lie. The study says no such thing and it is purely the blog author's misinterpretation of statistics.

Well then post a rebuttal.
I am open minded and open to other sources.
Saying I am incapable is insulting and I thought beneath your character.
Show how it's a "blatant" lie please.
That is the spirit of debate.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I remember some years back before 9/11, one day I wore all black and my Baphomet medallion necklace at work. This guy who I knew to be a Muslim was in the break room at the same time I was, he was staring at me across the room with hate and disdain in his eyes, I could sense it. I gazed back at him rubbing under my left eye with my left hand middle finger, stressing with my lips the words "**** you!", and he immediately looked away from me. Look folks, I don't hate individual Muslims, what I despise is the extreme Islamic religious ideology of "death to the non-believers". A member of ISIS wouldn't hesitate to attempt to behead me or those of my kind.

And because you don't hate Muslims, you liked a post supporting the idea of exterminating most Muslims.

Are you serious? Like, I'm genuinely asking... do you actually believe you are being consistent or truthful here?

Last edited:

jeager106

Premium Member
It's genocide, as if that's better? Wtf.

^^^^ genocide by terrorism works for me. So does murder.
  • ter·ror·ism1
    /ˈterəˌrizəm/
    noun
    1. the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.
^^^ should anyone want a dictionary definition.
I think the definition should have added religious conquest to political aims.
There might not be any difference however.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Yes yes I get that these sorts of calls for action offend your liberal sensibilities. Anyway Islam isn't a race or lineage, so it isn't genocide either.

I'd think of it more as aggressive medicine for a sick world
So not being a total psychopath is having "liberal sensibilities"? Um, okay.

Targeting members of a religion for extermination is genocide under international law: http://www.preventgenocide.org/genocide/officialtext.htm

You are calling for genocide. Don't play games with me. Own your words and what they mean. You want to kill hundreds of millions of people merely because of their religion. You are like a Nazi, but the crime you are calling for would make the Holocaust pale in comparison.

Rajina

I quite agree^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.
And NO it isn't terrorism.
IT IS MURDER.
I have problems with RADICAL ISLAM, NOT ISLAM.
Get it folks?

This:
Jihad Report
Jul 16, 2016 -
Jul 22, 2016

Attacks 30
Killed 161
Injured 185
Suicide Blasts 3
Countries 14

This ^^^ in just one week worldwide.
I am a Muslim. I do not support killing any innocent person, whether it be Muslim or nonmuslim. I am a mother too. There are millions of Muslim mothers around the world like me. There are millions of Muslim kids like my kids.. There are millions of Muslim men like my husband and brothers. You cannot exclude us from majority Muslims. Do u think killing us is justifiable. Doesn't our life's matter???

So not being a total psychopath is having "liberal sensibilities"? Um, okay.

Targeting members of a religion for extermination is genocide under international law: http://www.preventgenocide.org/genocide/officialtext.htm

You are calling for genocide. Don't play games with me. Own your words and what they mean. You want to kill hundreds of millions of people merely because of their religion. You are like a Nazi, but the crime you are calling for would make the Holocaust pale in comparison.

Is that supposed to shame me or something? I think I've been clear in my words. Do you think I've been beating around the bush?

Genocide. Notice the root word, gene? As in genome. The word properly refers to exterminating a race or genetic lineage.

You can have it though if it makes you feel more smug/horrified/indignant/whatever.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Is that supposed to shame me or something? I think I've been clear in my words. Do you think I've been beating around the bush?

Genocide. Notice the root word, gene? As in genome. The word properly refers to exterminating a race or genetic lineage.

You can have it though if it makes you feel more smug/horrified/indignant/whatever.
I know you're a soulless psychopath, or at least you play one online. Shaming you will not work, although I do think you are beneath contempt, because you have no shame.

It's the legal definitions that count, not dictionaries and etymology:

Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide
Adopted by Resolution 260 (III) A of the U.N. General Assembly on 9 December 1948.
Entry into force: 12 January 1951.

"Article I: The Contracting Parties confirm that genocide, whether committed in time of peace or in time of war, is a crime under international law which they undertake to prevent and to punish.
Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
Article III: The following acts shall be punishable:
(a) Genocide;
(b) Conspiracy to commit genocide;
(c) Direct and public incitement to commit genocide;
(d) Attempt to commit genocide;
(e) Complicity in genocide."
http://www.preventgenocide.org/law/convention/text.htm#II

So you are actually calling for a major violation of international law, on top of just plain being sick and insane. Nice.

Last edited:
Like I said, you can call it what you like.

U mad bro?

We shall see how long that young minded liberalism lasts. If Hilda wins the USA will look a lot like Tehran in no time. It's happened and happening in Europe due to liberal thinking, soon it will be your turn.

Unless trump pulls it off, which seems unlikely.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Like I said, you can call it what you like.

U mad bro?

We shall see how long that young minded liberalism lasts. If Hilda wins the USA will look a lot like Tehran in no time. It's happened and happening in Europe due to liberal thinking, soon it will be your turn.

Unless trump pulls it off, which seems unlikely.
So no conscience and also no capacity for reason. Nice.

I'm not sure those words mean what you think they do.

But whatever, it isn't like you acting all mad and indignant upsetting me. Tell me more about how horrible I must be for not toeing your line. I'm all ears, truly.

That's not what trolling means either. Just because my opinion upsets you is no reason to froth at the mouth.

Calm down man. It's not like I rage at you for holding an ultra liberal worldview that I find every bit as reprehensible and dangerous as you find mine.

Breath.