• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Withdrawnmist needs some prayers

lizskid

BANNED
He is ill right now with bad cold/asthma stuff, and has torn a ligament in his ribs, so the coughing and sneezing( what caused the tear) is really killing him with pain!!!
Send all the positive stuff you can his way! He may be scarce for a while.

Feel better, Neil!!!!!!!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Will do! I quite enjoyed his presence, and he's already started some great threads! I'm sorry to hear that he's in pain. :(

robtex

Veteran Member
Man talk about some rough breaks. I hope you have good rest time and heal quickly Neil.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Awwwww, Fluffmeister! So sorry to hear you're not feeling well...that's downright stinky!

Please accept some warm and hairy chimpy hugs from me. :hug: Get better soon ok?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :monkey:

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
lizskid said:
He is ill right now with bad cold/asthma stuff, and has torn a ligament in his ribs, so the coughing and sneezing( what caused the tear) is really killing him with pain!!!
Send all the positive stuff you can his way! He may be scarce for a while.

Feel better, Neil!!!!!!!

I really am sorry to hear this; Withdrawnmist strikes me as an extremely fun-loving, energetic person.

My wife had the same problem with a ligament in her ribs (when she was heavily pregnant with our second son); because of that, she refused to take any pain killing medication, and I can remember all too vividly the pain she was in.

Get well soon, Neil! We need your energetic humoured self back here!I wish you a speedy recovery.*Man Hugs*

RevOxley_501

i thought i was missing some YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYs

you dont notice it, but when you dont have that positivity around here as much--it affects your day

get better neil

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Uh oh. Poor thing. Tell him we all miss him. I DID find it odd that he wasn't around. Tell him to think about the parts of his body that hurts and send feelings of love towards them. I have tried it and it does help. Love helps to heal the body. The body is made up of living cells and when we send love to them they sense it. Tell him to stay away from all milk and dairy products, it produces more phlegm and will aggravate his condition. My dad suffers from asthma sometimes. He spreads so much joy and laughter - anyone who is like that is always close to God. Please keep us updated on his condition. Is he showing signs of improvement as yet? I have prayed for him. You know the way he talks when he's sending hugs, for eg. he would say, "hugs the Hema." Well, in this case.......**hugs the wooly sheep and he feels better**