• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Withdrawnmist Has Jumped Over the 30k Fence.....Already!!!!

W

Withdrawnmist

michel said:
I can't say I see him as sexy, but I know that Neil is a bundle of fun. Want to know why he has so many fruballs ? I guess when you lot have trouble getting to sleep at night and start counting sheep, somehow every time you see one jump, it gives Neil fruballs!:sheep:

Well done, my Friend!

Thank you Sir....it's greatly appreciated...I luff this place.....Hugs the Michel !!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

W

Withdrawnmist

Buttercup said:
That cute, sexy (love the garter belt, darling )and fun sheep has been here one week. That's 7 days people and he has fenced in 30,000 frubals already! Me thinks everyone here loves him. I know I do! :D

Congratulations Fluffmeister! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :monkey:

THANK EWE so much Chimpy-Butt *giggles*......

EWE are just way tewe wonderful !!!.....hugs, shmishes, wugs and wishes for ewe.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!

W

Withdrawnmist

tlcmel said:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!: hamster :

CONGRATULATIONS WITHDRAWNMIST!!!!!:)

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!

THANKS TLCMEL.....hugs her too !!

*le sigh*....sheepy joy inside this sheepy boy !!!

W

Withdrawnmist

Buttons* said:
heehee :) awesome job Neil :D

EWE'R awesome tewe !...anyone who luffs the wool....gets a hug from the wool !!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

W

Withdrawnmist

standing_alone said:
Congratulations! :)

THANK EWE....now come here and stand with me atop this grassy hill and lshare this view with me !!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....Hugs The Standing_alone

W

Withdrawnmist

RevOxley_501 said:
congrats

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

THANK EWE ....and my 'Y' button still functions !!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

W

Withdrawnmist

Stimpleton said:
Weeeeeeeehhhheeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
And for that, im gonna give you some more frubals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
: hamster : : hamster : : hamster : : hamster :

HUgs the artist formely known as Stimpy !!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...Thank EWE so much !!

W

Withdrawnmist

Feathers in Hair said:
Well done! Your exuberant style of posting makes me feel happy, and I like that you answer posts in threads you create! That shows thoughtfulness, and is much appreciated! :hug:

MAM, I echo your sentiments right back to EWE...THANK EWE so much ..

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!..Hugs the feathers...*aaaaatttccchhhoooooooo* *giggles*

W

Withdrawnmist

Hema said:
I beat you to it!!!!!!!!!
pizza-hut-pizza.jpg

Congratulations you silly loveable sheep you! I don't think there is any post of yours that didn't make me laugh! I don't know how the award system on RF works, but everybody....I nominate Withdrawnmist for a humour award. God bless you friend and thanks for all the smiles.

Oh My Gawwwwwwwwwwd !!..there is pizza here !!..YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!

That's the quickest delivery of Pizza ever !!..Mind ewe, they never really find me on top of this silly hill anyway !!....well...serves me right for playing Hide 'n' Sheep when they try to deliver !!!......hmmmmmmmmmm...that looks so tasty !!!..yummy..*sheepy drool starts to flow*

THANK EWE HEMA........ewe really are too kind in your wonderful words.......words begin to fail me the gratitude I have for ewe and all the peeps here.......

HUGS THE HEMA....mwah mwah mwah !

W

Withdrawnmist

gracie said:
dude, you the cutest. :Dwell done, Neil.

Dudette, EWE are the bestest......me thanks EWE and gives ewe a sheepy hug...

Hugs Gracie

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Hema said:
Congratulations you silly loveable sheep you! I don't think there is any post of yours that didn't make me laugh! I don't know how the award system on RF works, but everybody....I nominate Withdrawnmist for a humour award. God bless you friend and thanks for all the smiles.
What a great idea, Hema. I'm on the Award Committee and will take your nomination up for vote. Thank you for the suggestion! ;) Man, that pizza looks good right about now too. mmmmmmm.:drool: