• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Witch hunting is fun!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
1684001010088.png
1684001027636.png
1684001064074.png

1684000957263.png

Today is the feast of our Lady of Fatima. Fatima was the Arab Virgin Moon Goddess, source of the Sun, a title also for the Virgin Mary, who told children that the sun would dance for everyone who showed up at the Cova Da Iria , Fatima Portugal, October 13 1917.

The children were kidnapped and placed in a communist concentration camp by the atheist marxist government that controlled Portugal at that time and threatened with boiling oil, and they told them they were ready to die rather than state that the apparitions were false.

Rather than boil the children in oil, the atheists figured it would serve the communist cause to let a crowd of 70, 000 pilgrims show up for the promised sign, and encourage the crowd to kill the kids for deceiving them with false prophecy. Those communists wrote that the sun turned into a silver disk that you could look at without it hurting your eyes, then dance in the sky , throwing off all sorts of colors, then kept getting larger like it was going to hit the earth, and end the world, and people were screaming and praying like death and judgement day was here.

Then they realized, the sun didn't actually do that, but it was a vision for that crowd, but a public hallucination that communist authorities were not even slightly suspecting, and would not have written about in secular papers at the risk of getting assasinated for it, unless they were extremely impressed by what they saw. It was a public vision for the pilgrims , that the communist authorities who hated God, and showed up to get the children killed, even they were too impressed to not write about what they had the privileged to see, causing communism to fall.

Fatima the moon Goddess, is represented by a tree that existed before the world was created. Our lady of Fatima stood on top of a tree that atheists tried to blow up twice. Once it blew up the wrong tree. The other time, the bomb never detonated.

She asked for the consecration of Russia to her Immaculate heart, and said militant Atheism would fall there , without military intervention if the consecration was made by the Pope , in union with the Bishops of the world. Pope John Paul 2 was the first Pope to make the consecration, and the first pope to get shot (more than once), and he was shot on May 13, feast of our lady of Fatima.

Militant Atheist government, the Soviet Union, fell not long afterwards, without military conquest, as Mary said. Multiple other prophecies about future events, like the coming of a worse war than World War 1, not long after World War 1, did happen, and the spread of communism killing more people than both of those wars combined, all came true, which illiterate children shepherds should not have been able to predict, or know that Russia would be a global militant Atheist spreading threat. Not in 1917.

Many people say our lady of Fatima and Mary apparitions are demonic, but what is actually hilarious about that statement, is her messages that have church approval , consistently are far more merciful than the message of the Bible, far less psychotic, no signs of hatred or sadism that God the Father has,
to the point she is saying she has to restrain the arm of her son from striking the world with wars, plagues, martyrdom, and the penances , sacrifices she asks people to do, is to please a God who insists that people must suffer to atone for sin, in order for him to give the grace to not punish people.

Fighting with God is often how you save the most souls, and was how the greatest holocaust genocide of Jews was prevented by Moses telling the bloodthirsty murderous , dishonest tyrant Yahweh how much of a disgusting, irrational, mockable, ludicrous, shockingly stupid idiot he is! When I read the Bible, I'm shocked that something too stupid to survive, could be that powerful. God's priveledge. He can promote racism, slavery, and express his desire for over 99% of Jews exterminated, and the people he bashes and enslaves, want to beat me up for blaspheming God , because he promotes genocide against Jews, promotes a master race, abortion, eugenics, forced sterilization, ethnic cleansing.

The groups he victimizes, the ethnicities that he calls "dogs", dehumanizes them to the point he doesn't consider them homosapiens, but missing dogs that need to go to the pound, and he denies them health care based off of their ethnicity, until she admits she descends from dogs and wants to eat the trash of the homo sapiens (if he were an American Doctor doing that, he would lose his license) people he dehumanizes and commits genocide against love him. How does such an idiot manage that?

That would be as crazy as Anne Frank believing Adolf Hitler was the Messiah and wanting to get married to him! Just Yahweh was more sadistic, with a higher kill count, and targets a much larger percentage of Jews and gentiles for crematoriums where you stay alive in them forever, so he kind of makes hitler look like a cudly teddy bear in comparison, and Auschwitz look like a cake walk bible camp in comparison for what Yahweh has in store for Devil worshipers like Gandhi.

Apparitions of the Virgin Mary consistently show a loving , tender , humble mother. Jesus and the Father show attention seeking, self absorbed narcissists, saying "Me, me, me, there can be no one else who gets attention or counted more likeable or perfect than me..... all shall screech grit their teeth, wail for eternity with maggots crawling in their flesh, unless they love me, worship me alone, because I'm humble, and everyone else sucks , because they are not pure and spotless like Adolf Yeshua!

Going witch hunting and burning witches who simply try to use methods for healing people that are not from the Biblical God, is fun and quite a rush for Abrahamic monotheists, still socially acceptable to murder them in many places, and countless of suspected witches have been burned at the stake as scapegoats for any mental problems in the city that resembled demons (that were obviously summoned from witches casting their spells from the hills and covens:rolleyes:, and Yahweh is a clean peaceful spirit, duh!).

Has it dawned on you that summoning the God of Abraham is summoning the most destructive, mass murdering, genocidal, hateful, sadistic, confusing spirit there is to summon, who demonstrates more signs of insanity in scripture than myself or any lunatic I met in a mental institution,
more bloodthirsty , verified in Scripture, than any pagan or voodoo Deity, who has no problem murdering hundreds of millions of little girls and babies just so he can have more of the power he lusts and thirsts for , to satisfy his narcissistic ego, that demands everyone go to hell who doesn't like him being a child killing hypocrite who enables rapists, (and raped the unmarried virgin Mary, one night stand fornication, rape according to American laws on what age a girl can consent).

Last edited: