• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wisdom of Animals

Sonic247

The other other day me and my girlfriend went to Petsmart to get a hamster for her. Well it turns out her aunt and uncle aren't to fond of hamsters. So now there is a hamster at my house. Well anyway I was watching how it took the food from his food dish put it in his cheeks and took it into his little hamster house. Also he would dig tunnels through his bedding. I remembered reading a long time ago that huge amounts of grain had been found underground that hamsters (maybe it was some other rodent) had stored. This is one way that some animals are wise. They store up huge amounts of ood when it is available so they have plenty for when it isn't. Bees and ants are good at this too. I imangine the human equivalant is stocking up on canned goods. Also what is the deal with farmers getting paid to get rid of food. It must somehow make sense finacially but I don't get how since almost anything from a farm can be preserved.

it costs money and work and time ,
now time =money so its
money*money*work

now this eqation could work if it weren't for the fact that anything you have to much of loses value

money*money*work>profit
money*money*work<profit

and losing money is not a viable business strategy

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Hamster moms will also eat their babies to keep them from eating their food when times are tough.
Hamsters are not good as sharing.

wa:do

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
It appears that many rodents will cannibalize. I had set a mousetrap one night, and when I checked it the next day, there was another mouse devouring the one in the trap.