• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Winter holiday season card exchange!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Ðanisty said:
Uf! I didn't even see this thread until now and I even logged in every day. :(

Well, you can PM me your addy and I'll just send everyone an extra PM. =) It's ok, I <3 you. :D

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
MaddLlama said:
So, with the winter holidays nipping at our heels, I thought it would be fantastic if we all could exchange cards. I know I send out a lot of cards for the season, and I thought it would be great to add RF members to the list!

So, here's how this will work: If you would like to participate, send me a PM with the following information by Nov 30th:
  • Your name and address
  • How many cards you are willing to send out
  • Whether or not you can send cards to addresses outside your own country
  • Optional: if there is any particular person who you would like to send to. If they sign up, I'll make sure to add them to your list
Please don't post these here, but if you'd like others to know you're participating you can say so here. On the first of December I will send you a PM with your list of card recipients.

So, let the holidays begin (early :D)!!

:icon_cool:present1::Reindeer:

DOH! It is the 1st now... actually the 2nd now that I look! I'll send cards to whoever! Send me the list, I actually planned on doing Christmas cards this year since I have to work and can't visit anybody!

sahra-t

/me loves frubals
CDRaider said:
Hey everyone! I forgot to put my name on the list!!!! You can just address anyone to me or JMoum to Christina D. (if you want the full last name just PM me)

Oops, me too. If anyone feels like sending me a card the name is Sahra.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Yes, sorry, I haven't been at the computer since I posted the last message. I'll send them out now =)

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Ok, I'll send out the last of the addresses later today when I have more time. But, it's the 3rd now, so I'm not taking anymore additions today. Sign-ups are closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.