• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wild turkeys terrorizing town in NJ

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Wild turkeys are terrorizing a town; MLB player calls on the New Jersey governor for help

ASBURY PARK, N.J. – Not even Todd Frazier and friends have been safe from the aggressive wild turkey population reportedly plaguing an adult community in New Jersey, according to the MLB all-star's tweets.

Residents of an Ocean County 55-and-up community are being attacked by the gaggle of up to 60 wild turkeys, according to reports this week.

Frazier, a Toms River, New Jersey, native, tweeted Sunday morning a photo of his black Jeep surrounded by birds, just a day after he tweeted complaining about all the recent fowl play in town.

"They are a big problem here," Frazier tweeted. "They have come close to harming my family and friends, ruined my cars, trashed my yard and much more..."

Sounds like something out of Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds.

Well, it's close to Thanksgiving, so I guess these turkeys are fighting back. Maybe this will spread and expand into a full-scale turkey revolution.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We have had a bunch of turkeys around here as well - more all the time. Sooner or later some predators are going to come down from the hills and chow down on turkeys, dogs, cats and even perhaps small children.