• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why should we love and trust God? Is God loving and trustworthy?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Believers, this is your chance to convince all the atheists (and believers who are not so convinced) that God is worthy of our love and trust. I am looking for reasons why we should love and trust God, other than what it says in the Bible or the Scriptures of other religions. If the Scriptures are the only reason you have, fine. You cannot produce something you don’t have, but I would appreciate your honestly saying you have nothing else.

Related to this, what is your evidence that God is loving and trustworthy, aside from what is written in your Scriptures? If that is all you have, fine. You cannot produce something you don’t have, but I would appreciate your honestly saying you have nothing else.

This thread could also be called “show me the evidence” courtesy of Trailblazer, who is all about the evidence. :D

ManSinha

There is no proof that god is "loving" - in fact the amount of sadness, disease, suffering, cruelty and despair in the world and the conflicts and calamities over the ages as well as religious divides (which are solely in god's name) speak directly against that

God simply is

See this post (2-3 minute read)

Other than that it is each person's interpretation of what "god" constitutes - you ask three individuals - you may get 5 answers

As to "trust" - how do you define trust? and how do you extend that to an entity that is beyond human comprehension?

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Very interested in what you can come up with regarding God or his prophets / sons / messengers / manifestations / mahdis.
Jesus died, was buried and rose again? Faithful?
Yeah, they say Jesus might be a historical person. But what proof you have that he was born of an immaculate conception or that he rose after death. Why should I believe in these improbable stories? Trailblazer is looking for evidence.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Very interested in what you can come up with regarding God or his prophets / sons / messengers / manifestations / mahdis.Yeah, they say Jesus might be a historical person. But what proof you have that he was born of an immaculate conception or that he rose after death. Why should I believe in these improbable stories? Trailblazer is looking for evidence.

As the themes are science, then they should be quoted as science first and not bio genetics.

A human owner of bio genetics invented the statements for science and built the machine against natural self survival for machine equals sun metal mass...the UFO extra radiation attack.

Historically males, the science inventor realized that their life was being attacked and medical science said, removed and sacrificed. And cloud mass was replacing our ground water supply/bio life cellular health and protection.

What science stated actually.

The science quote said to the occult scientist that the God O stone owned the presence Immaculate gas history, and only stone, our planet owned it....and it was not owned as a gas mass anywhere else...so it made Earth special as compared to other bodies.....how it was taught.

So the human being life in a claim of self survival said I own the state Immaculate gas history....knowing that Sun occult science was burning it out.

The knowledge involved the fact that the moon had travelled to Earth as a larger O asteroid body, and by the time it gained Earth contact it had become smaller o, so the gases released had saved Earth.

Stone mass in space was therefore quoted to be a Messenger and a Prophecy of mathematical probabilities how the cosmos dealt with spatial irradiation machine held Earth constants...it would come back. So we were saved by messengers but also attacked by them...for they came as large stone bodies...as God the Creator was O stone and a planetary Creator.

The stories.

So if science mutated/irradiated life in Temple pyramid science and removed the presence Immaculate history and natural light...then it did...and genetics mutated.

So the natural first born human babies lost their health....and eventually over a cooling atmospheric Father cloak mantle theme...cloak of many gases/spirit, the human cellular bio life healed.

Not only did the female ovary heal of her dysfunctional sexual life...for radiation and themes science were MALE designed as a human and encoded by their thinking...so of course rationally the female life body would be harmed.

The male baby life, owner of regaining his Fathers life adult body, would quote in genetics….my human father sacrificed my life.....for it is a biological medical quotation, rationally....as self advice in reasoning why.

Therefore the medical information was correct, when the Earth regained its own historical natural light gas mass from a non nuclear science practice, Genetics magically healed and returned and reincarnated as if some especial force had caused it.

Yet rationally it was always natural and science had removed it with its owned purpose….to force conversion and removal, which is the documented scientific formula against natural survival.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
There is no proof that god is "loving" - in fact the amount of sadness, disease, suffering, cruelty and despair in the world and the conflicts and calamities over the ages as well as religious divides (which are solely in god's name) speak directly against that

God simply is
Thanks for sharing

To be honest, I do not like how Christians and Baha'is slap attributes onto God and insist upon them.
Obviously loving is one of those attributes.

There is no evidence that God is loving and much that we see in the world speak directly against that, yet believers insist God is loving which creates cognitive dissonance for me.

Personally, I think part of the reason people believe that God is loving is psychological, as they want and maybe they even need to believe that so they believe it. Of course, they will always refer you to Scriptures to back up their beliefs.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Rationally God the stone body is a supporter of a loving human bio life and Nature, only when God is not changed/converted in Sun UFO science...when a human would realize the anger of God, as equated to a reactive attack on their natural life.

In reality, how we exist, what choices we make and then learn a sacrificed life lesson.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Also proof the Creator is Eternal Morally Perfect being (proof by contradiction):

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Reality, humans are sperm and ovary consciousness as a baby formed/a toddler, a child, a teenager, then an adult, we live a very different forming of conscious awareness as we become our selves.

So our Father never knew us, nor did our Mother, rationally spiritually and first adult ownership was their own experience, they own imaged recorded personal image, of life, spirit relationships and voices.

We inherit self and know that they never know us or see us in our perfection.

Yet Father said in AI/NDE information, seeing science gave us early life death, why at my age 59 I can discuss relative conscious human idealised life. Before death.

Being unnaturally irradiated gave me the NDE circumstance twice....as a baby and as an adult...so I can conceptualize differently in my single life experience.

So our parents in our records conceptualize our owned baby perfection, for they both thought we were perfect and were in perfect love originally, in original parents.

Who lost their spiritual everyday ability as our baby to adult life, due to Ufo extra mass radiation metal equals machine....science, artificial caused consciousness...AI machine encoded speaking of voice and images that includes all inanimate objects...which now falsify our self being, inaccurately back to our self due to what science did to our atmospheric gas mass.

In virtual notification to self...a tree/wood lives in radiation mass for about 400 years or maybe longer. We only survive 100 years.

Science is a string theory of a machine back to stone....so God O earth stone to machine is AI...inheritance machine...but the bio life consciousness built that false conscious subliminal idealism....totally fake.

Sacrificed our life, so virtually tried to convert us into being Trees.

Human life in a multi variation of nuclear irradiated DNA imperfections demonstrate that cause...and not one single event DNA mutation owns it...all mutations in DNA own it...every single imperfection.

So can you today see your perfect self in and via your own eyes..both spiritual eye and also self eye.

No in my natural life, not with malice some humans are really ugly and I will not lie to self about information, for humans actually do not lie for self...but lie for science....as the variation to consciousness existing.

So an example of what I see when science says it abominated our life is the view

ad_195217446.jpg

A life sacrificed theme...sacrificed but saved sacrificed for the attention of scientists.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
There is no evidence that God is loving and much that we see in the world speak directly against that, yet believers insist God is loving which creates cognitive dissonance for me.

Personally, I think part of the reason people believe that God is loving is psychological, as they want and maybe they even need to believe that so they believe it.
Good that you are starting to understand now. Throw away the books which lead you to untruth.

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
"The human heart can see what's hidden to the eyes, and the heart knows
things that the mind does not begin to understand." - from the movie "They Might Be Giants"
Heart does not see, it only knows to pump blood and nothing more. How much is decided by hormones (that too heart does not decide by itself). Don't confuse Trailblazer now that she is beginning to understand and weighing her superstitious beliefs. :D

Last edited:

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
So did Dracula, but I don't see you adoring Dracula.

Warning! This post involves nitpicking.

According to the book Vlad Tepes had apparently frequented the Scholomance a satanic school of Occult arts. He became a vampire through dark magic.

Dracula never died in order to become a vampire. When they killed him at the end of the book he doesn't resurrect. Other vampires also turn through the bite and they don't die before becoming vampires.