• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why should I have to justify?

demonIntegral

before speaker
Faith that something exists without prior trends is ENTIRELY different.[/i]
And here's me, with the Mandelbrot set tattoed on my arm...

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Quantum theory right there. I'm sitting in this chair, not because it is sold; but because of electrostatic repulsion. Word of God regardless, if a man doesn't have a marketing strategy, a man ain't gonna publish no gospel; and anyone who consideres Paul to be a man without an agenda, ain't considering.

I don't like those words, I don't like what they imply, and I really don't like people forwarding an agenda where faith is something less than real... sorry. I got an agenda.

What does fractal geometry have to do with scripture? How about, as it is in heaven, so shall it be on Earth (I guess the opposite applies if one is Catholic)? How about, once god was beyond understanding; thus an intermediatary was required: man is to Jesus as Jesus is to god? How about, if I look in the mirror, and I see "the image of god," ain't no one talking about a monkey? Self similarity over differing orders of magnitude - once the provence of Hermitic wisdom, now an aid to improve your browsing experience.

And Paul fills the next thirteen verses with examples from real life... except for the "universe was formed at god's command." Ain't his fault; blame the translators. "Universe" is a technical term... in the beginning, there was a point of infinite density and zero volume... why didn't that make it into scripture? Not marketable; thus "god created the heavens and the earth" (seven words, worlds of conflict, and the only "act" from a "blank canvas" from an entity who elswise would be more properly entitled "the Engineer")

But, like I said; I got an agenda. I say, I believe, there's a degree of "actual reality." Otherwise, I would state, "I have an hypothesis..."

Last edited:

ButTheCatCameBack

And here's me, with the Mandelbrot set tattoed on my arm...

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Quantum theory right there. I'm sitting in this chair, not because it is sold; but because of electrostatic repulsion. Word of God regardless, if a man doesn't have a marketing strategy, a man ain't gonna publish no gospel; and anyone who consideres Paul to be a man without an agenda, ain't considering.

I don't like those words, I don't like what they imply, and I really don't like people forwarding an agenda where faith is something less than real... sorry. I got an agenda.

What does fractal geometry have to do with scripture? How about, as it is in heaven, so shall it be on Earth (I guess the opposite applies if one is Catholic)? How about, once god was beyond understanding; thus an intermediatary was required: man is to Jesus as Jesus is to god? How about, if I look in the mirror, and I see "the image of god," ain't no one talking about a monkey? Self similarity over differing orders of magnitude - once the provence of Hermitic wisdom, now an aid to improve your browsing experience.

And Paul fills the next thirteen verses with examples from real life... except for the "universe was formed at god's command." Ain't his fault; blame the translators. "Universe" is a technical term... in the beginning, there was a point of infinite density and zero volume... why didn't that make it into scripture? Not marketable; thus "god created the heavens and the earth" (seven words, worlds of conflict, and the only "act" from a "blank canvas" from an entity who elswise would be more properly entitled "the Engineer")

But, like I said; I got an agenda. I say, I believe, there's a degree of "actual reality." Otherwise, I would state, "I have an hypothesis..."

What in the hell is this...whatever it is supposed to mean?

It seems we are quickly reaching a level of absurdity found in relativism.