• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Liberals Should Fear Palin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Well..if she isnt anything else..She sure as hell is one tough cookie..I'm exausted just reading that .....You definately cant accuse her of being prissy...

Love

Dallas

A

angellous_evangellous

You have to admit..If all that is accurate..She aint no sissy..And she seems to have the energy level of a tasmanian devil....

She makes me feel like a sloth..

Love

Dallas

*rolls eyes*

Ringer

Jar of Clay
I think it's cool and all that she has been able to balance her responsibilities as a mom in conjuction with her governing abilities. She seems like a fun woman and exteremly down to earth. I'd just be worried in the event that McCain becomes President and he croaks while in office. Either she'll rise to the challange and not be as bad as many predict or she'll be wondering what she got herself into.

A

angellous_evangellous

Boy..you sure are pissy today... :shrug:

Love

Dallas

I just don't think that Palin holds a candle to several other leading Republican women, McCain choosing her is degrading to everyone (especially Palin), and simply choosing a person doesn't add to their qualifications.

Pushing the propaganda in the OP, which BTW features Palins beauty queen status AND her anti-abortion stance just brings out the shameless pandering of the McCain campaign. It's disguisting and revolting.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Either she'll rise to the challange and not be as bad as many predict or she'll be wondering what she got herself into.

I have a feeling ALL presidents wonder that...

Look how most of them age at warp speed while in office..

Love

Dallas

A

angellous_evangellous

I think it's cool and all that she has been able to balance her responsibilities as a mom in conjuction with her governing abilities. She seems like a fun woman and exteremly down to earth. I'd just be worried in the event that McCain becomes President and he croaks while in office. Either she'll rise to the challange and not be as bad as many predict or she'll be wondering what she got herself into.

Not to worry. I'm sure that McCain's folks know much more about his health than they know about Palin.

zippythepinhead

Your Tax Dollars At Work
Or be the next Margaret Thatcher. This woman is an Iron Lady. She is no man's or woman's fool. She is strong and she can do the job. Love her or hate her she is the real deal and that scares people.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I just don't think that Palin holds a candle to several other leading Republican women, McCain choosing her is degrading to everyone (especially Palin), and simply choosing a person doesn't add to their qualifications.

Pushing the propaganda in the OP, which BTW features Palins beauty queen status AND her anti-abortion stance just brings out the shameless pandering of the McCain campaign. It's disguisting and revolting.

I dont know exactly what he was thinking either..It does sort of have the feeling of Alice in Wonderland..Curiouser and curiouser..

That slide show and article above was like watching the Road Runner or something.BEEP BEEP ZOOOOOOOM! But I kept hearing this hill billy country music in my head..Like a banjo playing..

Love

Dallas

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Or be the next Margaret Thatcher. This woman is an Iron Lady. She is no man's or woman's fool. She is strong and she can do the job. Love her or hate her she is the real deal and that scares people.

Why is that scary? I can name 20 women off the top of my head in the performance arts that can easily match her energy..........raising kids and on the go go go all the time with their careers.

Sure she's savvy, but she's no different than many other women in all walks of life. I can admire her for her toughness and her attitude for carpe diem, but I'd still like to focus on the issues she brings to the table.

The fact that she believes in having ID taught alongside evolution in classrooms makes me roll my eyes. Sorry - she hasn't impressed me as a VP candidate yet.

A

angellous_evangellous

I really wish there could have been a way to have had Lieberman..

Love

Dallas

Seriously!? :biglaugh:

Man, this keeps getting better and better.

McCain could not have screwed this up more, even by nominating someone who only has experience serving on a Kansas school board. The news would be the same - football mom with a pregnant 17 yr old who opposes abortion... plenty of sexy pics, and she can shoot a gun.

A

angellous_evangellous

What exactly is supposed to be so appealing in this article.

The only thing I see the Republicans hounding so far are boobs and bullets. I go with A_E on this and think the Republicans looked over far more qualified candidates.

These two mix so well. :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.