• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why I don't believe that you don't believe that God can't become incarnate

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
athanasius said:
LOL! MY wife(a english major) would agree with you!

I've had more than one english major accuse me of breaking the 5th commandment by murdering the english language.;)

athanasius

Quagmire said:
I've had more than one english major accuse me of breaking the 5th commandment by murdering the english language.;)

LOL! Welcome to my world! HUKed on Fonciks wurked far mi!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I still don't believe that you do not believe that God cannot beomce incarnate!
So thereS! Take that yo! OY!

Imagine the relief when I realized that this was a nonsense thread; the double negatives were doing something nasty to my mind...................:cover:..

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Imagine the relief when I realized that this was a nonsense thread; the double negatives were doing something nasty to my mind...................:cover:..

I don't think what athanasius isn't saying here (that is to say the point that he wasn't trying not to make), is that he doesn't find it hard not to disbelieve the negative assertions that haven't been preposed by those people who have in no way not alluded to the propostions that have as yet been neglected to be undenied.

Unless I don't misunderstand him incorrectly.

athanasius

I don't think what athanasius isn't saying here (that is to say the point that he wasn't trying not to make), is that he doesn't find it hard not to disbelieve the negative assertions that haven't been preposed by those people who have in no way not alluded to the propostions that have as yet been neglected to be undenied.

Unless I don't misunderstand him incorrectly.

Exactly! LOL!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Exactly! LOL!

None of it doesn't not make imperfect sense now!
icon14.gif

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
LOL, by the way I love your name! I love Family Guy! Giggitee Giggitee
Goo!

Lol! thanks!

And might I say, always happy to meet a fellow member of the Sacred Secret Order of Divine Sillyness *exchanges secret handshake with Athanasius*.

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
I don't believe that you don't believe that I don't believe that God can't become incarnate.

(Tho actually I do believe that God is incarnate... in everything.)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't believe that you don't believe that I don't believe that God can't become incarnate.

(Tho actually I do believe that God is incarnate... in everything.)

I don't find that hard not to disbelieve.

roli

Born Again,Spirit Filled
Because I just don't! So there! Ha!:areyoucra

According to God you have to contend with him ,not arguements with man over whether or not you believe or disbelieve.
If this is your position,then I can only feel sorry for you, not so much for your choice, that is your right,but your position and the consequences thereof.
1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jo 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

athanasius

According to God you have to contend with him ,not arguements with man over whether or not you believe or disbelieve.
If this is your position,then I can only feel sorry for you, not so much for your choice, that is your right,but your position and the consequences thereof.
1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jo 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Roli What one earth are you talking about? Hello!!! I do believe in Jesus and his incarnation, Im Catholic, helloooooo! I think you need to go back and read the title of this thread. It was a joke thread, a play on words from the other thread! :ymca: