• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why I can't be BeenHereBeforeBefore

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
If you were who you are a black hole would be generated that would swallow the Earth because of the severe recursion that would cause.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
I can't, because...

Well, I don't know why I can't.

Do you?

Yes. RF member @beenherebeforeagain is a Modern Animist whereas you, a person living in 2022 CE, do not live in the Modern era, rather, you live in the Post-postmodern era. :tongueout:

[Edit: Upon closer examination of the thread title, you cannot be BeenHereBeforeBefore because it is not your username, and such a member does not exist.]

Probably for the same reason we're out of yogurt.

You and your family ate up beenherebeforeagain? :forkknife: :hearnoevil:

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Yes. RF member @beenherebeforeagain is a Modern Animist whereas you, a person living in 2022 CE, do not live in the Modern era, rather, you live in the Post-postmodern era. :tongueout:

[Edit: Upon closer examination of the thread title, you cannot be BeenHereBeforeBefore because it is not your username, and such a member does not exist.]

You and your family ate up beenherebeforeagain? :forkknife: :hearnoevil:
Ah! But I WAS BeenHereBeforeBefore once upon a time on another forum, may it rest in peace...