• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do we blush while other animals don't?

HonestJoe

The universal existence of blushing as an expression of shame appears to exist only among humans. No other species does it - yet we do so involuntarily, either from shame, guilt or embarrassment.

Why?
Why not? Lots of animal species will have unique physiological reactions and responses as a consequence of their individual evolutionary development. Humans have a lot of significant unique characteristics (notably our intelligence) to influence this kind of characteristic. To be honest, I think it’s more interesting how many things we have in common with other animals.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Maybe if you just change your big banner below your messages would help;). For me "to agree" opens up the flow for new stuff.:). I saw a few quality postso_O
Thing is, agreeing doesn't make for interesting discussions, and certainly not any debates.