• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do people believe Tupac Shakur is still alive?

OneTwo

I've heard so many different statements made by people claiming to be able to prove that Pac is still alive?

Do these theories come about because his fans just can't let him go, or because Pac deliberately made his persona seem obsessed with death and subliminal messages to keep people having a slight belief that he may still be 'alive' just to continue sales of his music?

I fail to see why there isn't as much belief that Notorious BIG is still alive, when they 'died' in similar fashion, both cases remain unsolved and surrounded with conspiracy theories.

What do you think?

Stella Polaris

| Neutiquam Erro |
I don't know why they're still floating around, but if you search Google you'll find plenty of conspiracy lists and sites that go into their reasoning. For those who haven't seen--

Examples: (profanity is at sites via comments and his lyrics, so keep that in mind)
Tupac and Death--59 factors related to his death
2Pac2K.de - Alive Theories
Top 20 reasons why 2Pac is alive
Clues that 2pac is still alive?
653 Reasons proving 2pac is alive. | smsmasters.co.uk -- (Like, woah, talk about dedication! Geez!)

I think it's part Tupac and his own work (lyrics, etc) and persona and part his fans not wanting to let go. Plus many love a mystery and conspiracy.

I've seen some sites that make belief in his return (or resurrection as they put it) nearly a religious idea, which is weird to me. Is he supposed to be like Jesus to them? They were looking through his lyrics like one might look through the Book of Revelation for clues! I don't think everyone that believes he's still alive is like that, but a small segment seems to take it that far.

When I was little I was a big Tupac fan, but I never thought he was still alive or questioned things. While, I admit some of the lyrics are interesting while looked at in the context of his death, it just seems way too complex and complicated for him to plan all this out. I mean, people are counting out numbers and letters and acting like it's Da Vinci Code in every song and lyric.

I think these beliefs will continue on until Tupac would be too old to be alive (if he were still alive) because then there'd be no way for him to return. A lot of them would lose validity, but those that are hardcore believers will still hold onto the coincidences, questions and vagueness of everything and look back on things like people look back on the JFK shooting. So, it'll keep going on for some time. LOL.

Last edited:

OneTwo

I think these beliefs will continue on until Tupac would be too old to be alive (if he were still alive) because then there'd be no way for him to return.

I agree. Tbh I think if he is alive, he has left it too late to return anyway.