• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why did the early church send greetings in God, and in Jesus Christ, instead of a trinity?

Muffled

Jesus in me
Why did the early church send greetings in God, and in Jesus Christ, instead of a trinity?

But Jesus and Mary didn't do any of these, please. If yes then kindly quote from Jesus's own writing in first person or having dictated to anybody by Jesus, please. Right?
I understand that it was started by the Deviant Paul and or by the Pauline-Church as these worked Anti-Jesus as their mission against Jesus truthful teachings, I understand, please. Right?

Regards

I believe you are wrong:

Jesus is not the early church and Mary sent no letters but it is likely that Luke interviewed her.

I believe Paul is full of the Holy Spirit and does not deviate from it very often and tells us when he does.

If by Pauline Church you mean churches founded by Paul, as far as I know they wrote no letters.

I believe the only missions to be anti-Jesus were by the Gnostics and Arians.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Why do you ask these things when you know that Jesus did not write things or dictate to someone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,except through the Spirit of God who came to believers after Jesus died and rose again?
You understand wrong about Paul. Paul and the apostles of Jesus agreed about the gospel message and what happened in Jesus life. The writers of the gospels also either were witnesses to Jesus or got information from witnesses.
The truth is that Muhammad's teachings are anti Jesus and anti gospel message.

I do not believe Mohamed taught anything. He was acting as a messenger of God. Since God is neither anti-Jesus nor the gospel then neither is Mohammed.

Brian2

Veteran Member
I do not believe Mohamed taught anything. He was acting as a messenger of God. Since God is neither anti-Jesus nor the gospel then neither is Mohammed.

The gospel necessitates the death of Jesus on the cross and Mohamed said that Jesus did not die on the cross.

ecco

Veteran Member
If yes then kindly quote from Jesus's own writing in first person or having dictated to anybody by Jesus, please.

Do you not know that Jesus wrote nothing? Do you not know that no one wrote anything directly that Jesus said. You should know these things so that you don't make nonsensical comments.