• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why are you running away?

Hoobastank is...

• A great name for a band

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A good name for a band

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • An investigator okay name for a band

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A bad name for a band

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
I have said many times that I would not contact her again. I don't know what would lead you to think I would contact her again. After police told me she thinks I want to sexually assault her, it has not even been a temptation to contact her.

IT doesn't change the fact that her poisoning herself with fear over a threat that doesn't exist , is unhealthy, and she is hurting herself, and both of us!

Also, I never expressed any desire to hurt her. She knows a girl attacked me and I didn't even fight back. She has been alone with me many times, even at night, in the dark, in a neighborhood where all the homeless tent dwellers hang out. Im not a sex offender.

If I was going to hurt her, or was a threat, it would have happened when she and I were alone together.

So, obviously I'm not going to contact her, but I hope women are not usually this pathetic, fragile, delicate, and pissing their panties petrified over some threat that doesn't exist.

I'm just saying, she and I met multiple times a week for years, and I showed no indication of wanting to do something bad to her.

She either needs thicker skin, oR it will be hard for her to live, or perhaps she has been abused before. Either way, I forgive her, but it is simply pathetic!
there are three reasons I wrote that
I was just trying to explain her fear isn't irrational or unhealthy.
Two. Something you pmed me(your last pm) regarding her that I cannot bring up here cuz you had pmed me in private.
Three: to ease your worry about her living in fear. If you stay away only that will ease it and it'll not be intense.

I don't nor didnt think you'd contact her.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
So, obviously I'm not going to contact her, but I hope women are not usually this pathetic, fragile, delicate, and pissing their panties petrified over some threat that doesn't exist.

The threat exists. Maybe not from you, but its hard to know what man will do harm, and who won't.

I've had someone come in my house and try to rape me while I was doing my dishes. My damned dishes, for the love of Pete! Can you imagine? Luckily, when he came at me, I so happened to be washing a knife and I pulled it at him, and I ran to the back door which was holding back my roommate's cocker spaniel.

My mom had someone drug her and do what he would with her.

I have two female friends who have had men use their age and size to do what they will with them when they were too young to fight back.

My husband had a man try to drug and rape him and a friend as teens; his gut told him not to drink the drink. He looked over, and his friend was passed out. He, like I did, pulled a knife, threw his friend over his shoulder, and ran.

So please don't think that everyone that gets scared of such stuff is being overly delicate; there are boogeymen out there.

I know you meant her no harm, and you wish her nothing but well going forward, I'm just letting you know why the fear exists in some.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
there are three reasons I wrote that
I was just trying to explain her fear isn't irrational or unhealthy.
Two. Something you pmed me(your last pm) regarding her that I cannot bring up here cuz you had pmed me in private.
Three: to ease your worry about her living in fear. If you stay away only that will ease it and it'll not be intense.

I don't nor didnt think you'd contact her.
Well, she is terrified of a guy who never once showed any sign of wanting to harm her.

And yes, that is very unhealthy for her, and will cause problems in her life and those who have to live with her.

She is poisoning herself with toxic fear of a threat that doesn't exist. I don't even get horny around her , don't sexually fantasize about her, or ever want anything bad to happen to her, yet she tells police she worries I will sexually assault her!

UM YES, THAT IS WRONG! And sad!

I have consistently wanted only good things for her. If she keeps poisoning her mind with fear over a threat that doesn't exist, that is unhealthy and simply pitiful!

But maybe she has been abused, or works with too many abused people, or too many sick people she deals with. I don't know!

VoidCat

I have said many times that I would not contact her again. I don't know what would lead you to think I would contact her again. After police told me she thinks I want to sexually assault her, it has not even been a temptation to contact her.

IT doesn't change the fact that her poisoning herself with fear over a threat that doesn't exist , is unhealthy, and she is hurting herself, and both of us!

Also, I never expressed any desire to hurt her. She knows a girl attacked me and I didn't even fight back. She has been alone with me many times, even at night, in the dark, in a neighborhood where all the homeless tent dwellers hang out. Im not a sex offender.

If I was going to hurt her, or was a threat, it would have happened when she and I were alone together.

I'm just saying, she and I met multiple times a week for years, and I showed no indication of wanting to do something bad to her.

She either needs thicker skin, oR it will be hard for her to live, or perhaps she has been abused before. Either way, I forgive her, but it is simply pathetic!
This actually pissed me off. You might never would harm you but let me remind you according to one study I read over 80% of women have been sexually assualted by a man. You arent a woman or were raised as one so maybe you don't get it. But let me assure you she is not being pathetic. Im not a woman but I as someone raised as one I was almost assaulted by age 6. I was cat called by age 10. My whole life I've been warned about men for good reason. I've been told what to wear how to act to avoid getting hurt. Men are like this... There's a box of chocolates. But half are poisoned. You'd be wary of the whole box even tho the other half aint

VoidCat

Well, she is terrified of a guy who never once showed any sign of wanting to harm her.

And yes, that is very unhealthy for her, and will cause problems in her life and those who have to live with her.

She is poisoning herself with toxic fear of a threat that doesn't exist. I don't even get horny around her , don't sexually fantasize about her, or ever want anything bad to happen to her, yet she tells police she worries I will sexually assault her!

UM YES, THAT IS WRONG! And sad!

I have consistently wanted only good things for her. If she keeps poisoning her mind with fear over a threat that doesn't exist, that is unhealthy and simply pitiful!

But maybe she has been abused, or works with too many abused people, or too many sick people she deals with. I don't know!
And the fear may even become almost non-existent of you in particular the longer you stay away. But she has good reason to fear you right now

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The threat exists. Maybe not from you, but its hard to know what man will do harm, and who won't.

I've had someone come in my house and try to rape me while I was doing my dishes. My damned dishes, for the love of Pete! Can you imagine? Luckily, when he came at me, I so happened to be washing a knife and I pulled it at him, and I ran to the back door which was holding back my roommate's cocker spaniel.

My mom had someone drug her and do what he would with her.

I have two female friends who have had men use their age and size to do what they will with them when they were too young to fight back.

My husband had a man try to drug and rape him and a friend as teens; his gut told him not to drink the drink. He looked over, and his friend was passed out. He, like I did, pulled a knife, threw his friend over his shoulder, and ran.

So please don't think that everyone that gets scared of such stuff is being overly delicate; there are boogeymen out there.

I know you meant her no harm, and you wish her nothing but well going forward, I'm just letting you know why the fear exists in some.
Thank you! That is very helpful! She works with many victims of such violence , and she works with many troubled people.

It's just I have been alone with her so many times, and never showed any sign of wanting to hurt her.

She knows I don't assault women, because she was present when police questioned me about a woman who attacked me, and my friend in a wheelchair, stole from him, I got between them, got hit, and didn't hit back.

I actually dated the Hispanic girl who attacked me and the guy in the wheelchair prior to the incident, and told police that I didn't want her to go to jail.

Lia knows I have a code, chivalry, and don't have a history of treating women badly. Her fear of me is simply ridiculous, but I do know that there are women getting abused by men every day, who appear to be nice guys, so I don't resent her!

VoidCat

Thank you! That is very helpful! She works with many victims of such violence , and she works with many troubled people.

It's just I have been alone with her so many times, and never showed any sign of wanting to hurt her.

She knows I don't assault women, because she was present when police questioned me about a woman who attacked me, and my friend in a wheelchair, stole from him, I got between them, got hit, and didn't hit back.

I actually dated the Hispanic girl who attacked me and the guy in the wheelchair prior to the incident, and told police that I didn't want her to go to jail.

Lia knows I have a code, chivalry, and don't have a history of treating women badly. Her fear of me is simply ridiculous, but I do know that there are women getting abused by men every day, who appear to be nice guys, so I don't resent her!
But does she really know all this? That you wouldnt mean her harm? Just cuz you didn't mean other folk harm doesn't mean the case with her in her mind.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
This actually pissed me off. You might never would harm you but let me remind you according to one study I read over 80% of women have been sexually assualted by a man. You arent a woman or were raised as one so maybe you don't get it. But let me assure you she is not being pathetic. Im not a woman but I as someone raised as one I was almost assaulted by age 6. I was cat called by age 10. My whole life I've been warned about men for good reason. I've been told what to wear how to act to avoid getting hurt. Men are like this... There's a box of chocolates. But half are poisoned. You'd be wary of the whole box even tho the other half aint
And I have been violently mugged, beaten, abused many times. I live in the ghetto and may get violently murdered. I don't live my life in fear. If someone kills me I die.

I'm terribly sorry for any woman who has been assaulted. But I have seen an extreme amount of violence in my life. An extreme amount more than most people.

Most of the violence I have seen was men committing violence against men. I have been beaten many times, arm yanked out of socket multiple times, robbed multiple times.

I don't live my life in fear. If I die or get injured **** happens. I hope I don't wine like a sissy over it or falsely accuse people who mean me no harm!

VoidCat

And I have been violently mugged, beaten, abused many times. I live in the ghetto and may get violently murdered. I don't live my life in fear. If someone kills me I die.

I'm terribly sorry for any woman who has been assaulted. But I have seen an extreme amount of violence in my life. An extreme amount more than most people.

Most of the violence I have seen was men committing violence against men. I have been beaten many times, arm yanked out of socket multiple times, robbed multiple times.

I don't live my life in fear. If I die or get injured **** happens. I hope I don't wine like a sissy over it or falsely accuse people who mean me no harm!
and that's you.
She still aint being pathetic. Her fear is reasonable. You mean her no harm sure but she still has good reason to fear you based on some of the actions you have taken.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member

LeeAnder's dad and I lived briefly with one of his friends. Guy was homeless, so he had him stay with us.

Quiet guy. Seemed friendly. Didn't bother me any. And then one day he came upstairs. I suspected he needed a ride somewhere(he often did). Nope. He asked instead if he could **** me. WTF???

There was someone else in the house, so I just freaked out and told him to get out(and made others aware who repeated my sentiments). What if no one else had been home? I thought I knew him. He was the quiet, pleasant guy who was down on his luck. Not some turd who was going to goad me with inappropriate questions when others had their backs turned. If no one had been around, would I have had to pull a knife on him, too?

I mean you no disrespect by this, but your preservation of life instinct doesn't seem real strong. It isn't like that for everyone. Many fear not leaving this world not due to concern over their own deahts, but of who they would be leaving behind. What of the mother with children to feed?

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
But in person I eventually told her she was the motive behind me throwing myself off a three story building, and ten weeks in a wheelchair, and she wanted nothing to do with me after that!

I don't get it!:coldsweat:
Um, dude, that's just not what a girl wants to hear!
It's like " look, I cut off my leg for you baby!"
Can't blame her for being a little freaked out.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
But does she really know all this? That you wouldnt mean her harm? Just cuz you didn't mean other folk harm doesn't mean the case with her in her mind.
Well, she has no evidence that I want to hurt her.

The letters I wrote her and phone calls and emails, were to try and reconcile, and tell her she wasn't the reason I threw myself off of the building, and I told her I thought it would be therapeutic, if her and I sat down together with a therapist , and had some healthy discussion about the situation which caused me to have multiple broken bones, a head injury, and ten weeks in a wheelchair, urinating blood clots larger than marbles.

If anyone should be scared, I should be terrified of her, because even though she didn't push me off the building, I still jumped as a result of meeting her.

I simply wanted to bring closure to a painful situation in a therapeutic environment, and after I opened up with her that she was the motive behind my suicide attempt , she never felt safe or wanted to talk to me again after that.

The problem with her line of thinking, and what makes her fear so incredibly pathetic, pitiful, irrational, and unhealthy, is I met with her multiple times a week on average for years.

We were alone many times. I walked with her at night, in the dark, in a dangerous neighborhood. I never suggested that I ever wanted to hurt her or resent her.

Her poisoning her mind with fear is destructive for her , and hurts us both, and it will hurt her in her relationships with others in the future, and hurt them as well!

I believe it is quite pathetic, because I have actually had multiple near death experiences, broken bones, been beaten, stabbed, victimized, even a victim of sexual abuse!

I have also been the victim of a stalker that actually shows up in my security hallway in person. I don't actually show up at Lia's place of residents.

This guy actually has shown up, stolen from me, and swung at me. He is actually a threat.

I don't live in fear and panic over him.

There are people in the ghettos I live in that are a very real threat. I still don't fear them much!

I never showed Lia any signs of my resenting her or that I wanted to harm her, and we met each other multiple days a week on average for years!

I'm sorry, that is simply extremely unreasonable in my opinion , and I cannot relate to being that fragile and delicate!

But I don't resent her for it!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Um, dude, that's just not what a girl wants to hear!
It's like " look, I cut off my leg for you baby!"
Can't blame her for being a little freaked out.
I was joking that she should have been flattered that I threw myself off a building. It is disturbing, no doubt.

But I did fall for her! I fell three stories and jumped for her love! :D

VoidCat

Well, she has no evidence that I want to hurt her.

The letters I wrote her and phone calls and emails, were to try and reconcile, and tell her she wasn't the reason I threw myself off of the building, and I told her I thought it would be therapeutic, if her and I sat down together with a therapist , and had some healthy discussion about the situation which caused me to have multiple broken bones, a head injury, and ten weeks in a wheelchair, urinating blood clots larger than marbles.

If anyone should be scared, I should be terrified of her, because even though she didn't push me off the building, I still jumped as a result of meeting her.

I simply wanted to bring closure to a painful situation in a therapeutic environment, and after I opened up with her that she was the motive behind my suicide attempt , she never felt safe or wanted to talk to me again after that.

The problem with her line of thinking, and what makes her fear so incredibly pathetic, pitiful, irrational, and unhealthy, is I met with her multiple times a week on average for years.

We were alone many times. I walked with her at night, in the dark, in a dangerous neighborhood. I never suggested that I ever wanted to hurt her or resent her.

Her poisoning her mind with fear is destructive for her , and hurts us both, and it will hurt her in her relationships with others in the future, and hurt them as well!

I believe it is quite pathetic, because I have actually had multiple near death experiences, broken bones, been beaten, stabbed, victimized, even a victim of sexual abuse!

I have also been the victim of a stalker that actually shows up in my security hallway in person. I don't actually show up at Lia's place of residents.

This guy actually has shown up, stolen from me, and swung at me. He is actually a threat.

I don't live in fear and panic over him.

There are people in the ghettos I live in that are a very real threat. I still don't fear them much!

I never showed Lia any signs of my resenting her or that I wanted to harm her, and we met each other multiple days a week on average for years!

I'm sorry, that is simply extremely unreasonable in my opinion , and I cannot relate to being that fragile and delicate!

But I don't resent her for it!
Call a truce? Please. I dont feel equipped to say more.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
LeeAnder's dad and I lived briefly with one of his friends. Guy was homeless, so he had him stay with us.

Quiet guy. Seemed friendly. Didn't bother me any. And then one day he came upstairs. I suspected he needed a ride somewhere(he often did). Nope. He asked instead if he could **** me. WTF???

There was someone else in the house, so I just freaked out and told him to get out(and made others aware who repeated my sentiments). What if no one else had been home? I thought I knew him. He was the quiet, pleasant guy who was down on his luck. Not some turd who was going to goad me with inappropriate questions when others had their backs turned. If no one had been around, would I have had to pull a knife on him, too?

I mean you no disrespect by this, but your preservation of life instinct doesn't seem real strong. It isn't like that for everyone. Many fear not leaving this world not due to concern over their own deahts, but of who they would be leaving behind. What of the mother with children to feed?
Okay,
Wow!

It is very good you shared that with me. Lia may have met a guy like me before, who came across as being some nice guy who was very interested in her, then he said something like that to her, or touched her inappropriately or something.

Or she deals with victims of such trauma.

Thank you for sharing. That helps me! :)

I'm just saying though. Lia and I met regularly for years though. I didn't make sexual advances towards her!

Spiderman

Veteran Member

I had a homeless guy come into my apartment, asked for inappropriate favors, begin masturbating, I told him get out of my house, he ran out with my cell phone, and then he returns to want to stay at my place again.

I told him if he keeps coming by I'll purchase a pistol and bullets. :)

I don't let homeless people stay at my apartment anymore unless they are female , because of him, or it is a guy with his girlfriend/wife.

There is a man with his girlfriend I let stay at my apartment and sleep in my bed sometimes! :)