• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

who/what is lhp

jasonwill2

I'm not quite following you there I'm afraid.

Also you do know that we're actually agreed on this right? ;)

No we are not. Murdering someone teaches you nothing about yourself or taboos. It teaches you to embrace evil. That isn't yourself or your nature, it is a corruption of it.

But the definition of murder to me is killing when not in war, vengeance, or self-defense or a duel to the death (if your culture is into that).

Ave Satana.

Erebus

No we are not. Murdering someone teaches you nothing about yourself or taboos. It teaches you to embrace evil. That isn't yourself or your nature, it is a corruption of it.

But the definition of murder to me is killing when not in war, vengeance, or self-defense or a duel to the death (if your culture is into that).

Ave Satana.

If you were to kill somebody at the very least you'll have learned that you're capable of doing it. Dramatic events in life whether wonderful or horrible offer insight into who you are, there's really no avoiding that. So yes, we disagree there.

What we do agree on is that it's not worth doing which after all was the sentiment I was trying to convey from the start.

jasonwill2

If you were to kill somebody at the very least you'll have learned that you're capable of doing it. Dramatic events in life whether wonderful or horrible offer insight into who you are, there's really no avoiding that. So yes, we disagree there.

What we do agree on is that it's not worth doing which after all was the sentiment I was trying to convey from the start.

I already know that you, me, and the sweet old lady across the street can all be killers. Satan just made me realize I can be a monster with the fantasies I have in my head. You don't need to actually kill someone to learn the lesson.

Erebus

I already know that you, me, and the sweet old lady across the street can all be killers. Satan just made me realize I can be a monster with the fantasies I have in my head. You don't need to actually kill someone to learn the lesson.

Fair enough.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
First off I would like to thank everyone for the great responses and conversations. Really got me thinking. Words are only words making these kinda of discussions hard. Now i know i have said i do not "cast magic" but after reading several of the post on the topic (especially mind masters) I realized i was full of ****. Then again is their a difference between living magically and practicing magic? does one even need anything other then desire or intent?

as per opposition i think it arises from a lack of complacency. When one focuses on self, mind, and knowledge it becomes easy to reject the status que. When improvement and self expression is important its easy to see why opposition to social or cultural ideas arises. heck opposition might even be as simple defense of something outside of cultural norms. ultimately these things mean little to the overall improvement and knowledge of self but rather should stem from them if their important to the self at all.

Lastly to answer my own question what makes some one lhp? they do. and that's that. ohh of course its deeper then that and people can be lhp on many different meanings and levels. I only talk for myself and that's kinda the point.

What is important to some of the lhp? you and whats is important to you =D

jasonwill2

What lesson is learned here?

That your capable of terrible acts and that you should be aware to never take yourself for granted... if your aware of what you can do you can better assess what may or may not be a good situiation to be in. For example one where you are in a confrontation and know you will be armed, may not be a good idea.

Or it can more mundane and then you realzie that "the average joe" can be a child molester or whatever. Many people are in denial that their neighbors can do bad things, i.e. "stranger danger", blaiming it as "evil made them do it" or whatever.. the truth is taht anyone can commit terrible acts. And when you know this you understand human nature more fully. Not to mention you are more likely to spot it before it strikes your family because you are not in denial about your neighbors potentionally being child molesters or wife beaters... its simply knowing that it can be anyone and be people just like you and me or even the pastor or the nice guy at work. In terms of crime statistics, this is more often true than anything else that its done by the every day average joe.