• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who wants some coins?

jewscout

Religious Zionist
so i've got like a gazillion coins over here and i really don't have a need for them...

so i'm gonna ask a few questions and if you get them right i'll dish out 1000 coins each (maybe more who knows!)

so first questions is...

On the show "Family Guy" what had happened to Brian's mom?

JAHLion

She was stuffed by the owner's. But Brian stole her and gave her a proper burial, he also asked Stewie to say a few words. He didn't exactly say the right things!

Wow, I watch WAY too much TV, don't I?

Bless.

Ras Evan

jewscout

Religious Zionist
coins for you Aqualung...

hmmm lets see...here's a hard one
In the Alt. History series by Harry Turtledove what is the name of the Naziesque party in the Confederacy which has taken power?

2000 coins to the winner!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Aqualung said:
well, I just need coins. How about dolling some my way, anyway?
I dare say we can do something about that!
icon12.gif

Aqualung

Tasty
jewscout said:
coins for you Aqualung...
michel said:
I dare say we can do something about that!
:woohoo: thanks!

jewscout said:
hmmm lets see...here's a hard one
In the Alt. History series by Harry Turtledove what is the name of the Naziesque party in the Confederacy which has taken power?

2000 coins to the winner!
:confused: I don't think I have heard of harry turtledove before. That's a tough one, and I'm not going to research it!:jam: :cool:

JAHLion

Give many thanks for the coins, brother Jewscout!

Hopefully I'm out of coin poverty! :p lol! What would you consider coin poverty, InI am curious.

Jah Bless!

Ras Evan