• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is the most refined RF poster?

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
Me!
In more seriousness I live in Melbourne and it's a pretty big city that is growing fast.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...s-in-the-developed-world-20180920-p504zn.html
It is just my surprise at the number of Australians I keep running into on here. It could be confirmation bias on my part, but it does seem that I keep finding out someone on here is from Australia.

I have been fascinated with your country since I was little. I have always thought it was an incredible place with a varied and interesting populace.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I did not know you were Australian. You guys are everywhere. Is there anyone left in Australia?
mice.....lots of mice
I saw the science documentary

not enough men to handle the situation

and rabbits....lots of rabbits

they need cats and dogs more than they need men

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
mice.....lots of mice

I know. Ain't it great. All them bunnies running free.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
It is just my surprise at the number of Australians I keep running into on here. It could be confirmation bias on my part, but it does seem that I keep finding out someone on here is from Australia.

I have been fascinated with your country since I was little. I have always thought it was an incredible place with a varied and interesting populace.

Awww shucks...

In truth, for all its faults, I love my country.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
mice.....lots of mice

Feral cats are a problem.
Majority of our native wildlife is pretty defenceless. There were few native predators, tigers and devils being limited in range, dingoes and snakes being about it.

Unless you get in the water. Then it's a different story.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
They need the Tasmanian tiger.
I'm sure they'll come up with something that keeps the mouse population down without ruining the environment. Maybe they'll import some mouse eating toads that have a genetically engineered weakness. Geneticists could program them to explode whenever they hear the national anthem, so then if the toad population got out of control they could just fly around playing the national anthem to get rid of them.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm sure they'll come up with something that keeps the mouse population down without ruining the environment. Maybe they'll import some mouse eating toads that have a genetically engineered weakness. Geneticists could program them to explode whenever they hear the national anthem, so then if the toad population got out of control they could just fly around playing the national anthem to get rid of them.
They could play some recent popular music. Sometimes that causes me to want to explode.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Feral cats are a problem.
Majority of our native wildlife is pretty defenceless. There were few native predators, tigers and devils being limited in range, dingoes and snakes being about it.

Unless you get in the water. Then it's a different story.
sounds like the country side is trying to refine itself

without people

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
We have several invasive species in North America. We've got Kudzu plants, which are very leafy vines that cover other plants, killing them. They grow very quickly and can cover and kill trees and groups of trees. They've spread very far in the US and have to be cleaned off of telephone poles, fences and so forth. Goat will eat them, so there's that. If you fence about some land and put in a couple of goats they'll keep the kudzu under control.

What does this have to do with being a refined poster? That's for refined posters like myself to know.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
We have several invasive species in North America. We've got Kudzu plants, which are very leafy vines that cover other plants, killing them. They grow very quickly and can cover and kill trees and groups of trees. They've spread very far in the US and have to be cleaned off of telephone poles, fences and so forth. Goat will eat them, so there's that. If you fence about some land and put in a couple of goats they'll keep the kudzu under control.

What does this have to do with being a refined poster? That's for refined posters like myself to know.
Yeah...I am kinda mystified when they hijack one of my threads which was supposed to make us healthily laugh:p

Thief

Rogue Theologian

yeah well.....I've seen the item at large
and I mean at large

as we drove along the highway we could see acres of trees.....soon to die
the leaves are of size and become a canopy to shadow everything beneath

bad stuff

so hey.....I KNOOOOoooooooooow

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
I think I am the clear winner here. Here is some video from when family came up from the big city!