• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is responsible

I am curious about how much in your life you attribute to God(ess/s, whatever) and how much you attribute to yourself or something other than divine.

I ask this because it has occurred to me, whilst bickering with Dallas -really, Peace to you- about Chile and Hawaii, how much in our lives is influenced by divinity and how much is hard work of our own, maybe perhaps influenced by demons, angels, spirits, leprechauns, what have you.

What are those things most relevant to you? To whom do you give thanks to for them, or who is responsible for manifesting them?

.lava

Veteran Member
I am curious about how much in your life you attribute to God(ess/s, whatever) and how much you attribute to yourself or something other than divine.

I ask this because it has occurred to me, whilst bickering with Dallas -really, Peace to you- about Chile and Hawaii, how much in our lives is influenced by divinity and how much is hard work of our own, maybe perhaps influenced by demons, angels, spirits, leprechauns, what have you.

What are those things most relevant to you? To whom do you give thanks to for them, or who is responsible for manifesting them?

hi :) there is a saying: "if one is not thankful to people, he can't be thankful to God" i like it and i think it is true. if someone helps me, i would thank that person and God as well. it is difficult to do sometimes but i think everything could be used as tool to learn something to know who you are and to be a better person. sometimes, things go out of control like my free will has no power on situations. i'm inclined to feel bad when it happens, yet everything works out fine

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
For my own personal actions, I am 100% responsible. Be it my own conscious behavior, or some genetically manufactured behavior, it's all me. Now beyond that, if Karma throws an occasional curve ball, or if the Gods give me a metaphorical middle finger, or whatever it is that happens, it's beyond me.