• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who believes that the "Second Coming" of Christ is alive?

kerravon

Anti-subjugator
No one even comes close to being Me.
Nonsense. I easily beat you. I am the ONLY person in the world who has correctly reacted to Iraqi women being raped by their own government. At all stages in my life I have asked myself "what would Jesus do?", "what would God do?", "what is the best possible response?" and then I have DONE THAT MYSELF instead of waiting for Jesus to turn up to do it himself. My WHOLE LIFE. Show me one single thing that Jesus would have said or done that I didn't say or do myself. What did YOU do in response to Iraqi women being raped by their own government? You just said "if everyone follows me this problem won't exist". That is a cop-out. EVERYONE in the world can say exactly the same thing. "Just follow me and all will be fine". I instead looked for a solution that didn't involve Saddam Hussein and other bad people needing to follow me. Instead of using the same cop-out that you used.

But, I would imagine that God would tell Me that there sbould be no wars, and no abusive dictators.
You're missing the point. Sometimes, like Iraq 2003, you need to make a choice between war or abusive dictators. The right thing to choose is war. Not just choose war, but find out why so many people were hesitant to do the right thing, and fix their thinking.

On your second video you mention that you posted a significant message and the number of that message was 666. I'll raise you 1-billion-fold regarding significant messages numbered 666:

Anti-Subjugator: Sign of the Beast

Paul Edwards,

Yes, I lost My faith in "Jesus", at post # 666.

When I lost My faith in Jesus, at post # 666, it was the year 2008.

I forget exactly what I said, but I remember disowning Jesus at post # 666.

To be veridical, I wasn't paying attention to what post number I was on. But after I said that I don't believe in Jesus anymore, I left My computer for some time. When I got back to My computer, about 3 different people commented how I lost My faith in Jesus at post # 666.

The reason why I lost My faith in Jesus is because I watched a video called "Zeitgeist". You can watch the video called "Zeitgeist" on page # 4 of this thread, under My videos of Myself.

The video called "Zeitgeist" seemed logical, and it made sense to Me. Before I lost My faith inJesus, I considered Myself a Christian for most of My Life. Although, I never studied the Bible, and I wasn't a "Church goer".

But, right after I lost My faith in Jesus, I still believed in God for the most part. I didn't know it at the time, but I turned into an Agnostic Theist.

I sure felt like a beast, after I lost My faith in Jesus. I felt horrible that I no longer believed in Jesus, because I believed in Jesus (and God) for as long as I could remember.

I was blogging on a marijuana forum at the time. My username in the year 2008 was "We Tarded". I'm sure if you google "We Tarded", you might be able to find the marijuana forum that I was blogging on. Here is a hint- "Roll It Up".

Maybe you can also see what I said exactly at post # 666.

Maybe I was "the Beast" of Revelation? I don't know. I was trying to start an online revolution against the elites.

Anyways, I checked out your link. You are not "the beast" either. Maybe you just had a coincidence like Me? You seem like an astute gentleman, Paul Edwards.

Keep on fighting for global peace and global freedom: that is a very respectable attribute to have.

Do you believe that I was "the Beast" of Revelation?

Some people have called Me "the Beast", but I don't have that kind of power and influence.

Like I said, I felt like the Beast, and maybe I was the Beast; but now I am the Christ.

EDIT- Thank you for taking the time to watch My videos of Myself. Do you have any other questions, comments, or concerns, about My videos of Myself?

~PEACE~

Last edited:
Nonsense. I easily beat you. I am the ONLY person in the world who has correctly reacted to Iraqi women being raped by their own government. At all stages in my life I have asked myself "what would Jesus do?", "what would God do?", "what is the best possible response?" and then I have DONE THAT MYSELF instead of waiting for Jesus to turn up to do it himself. My WHOLE LIFE. Show me one single thing that Jesus would have said or done that I didn't say or do myself. What did YOU do in response to Iraqi women being raped by their own government? You just said "if everyone follows me this problem won't exist". That is a cop-out. EVERYONE in the world can say exactly the same thing. "Just follow me and all will be fine". I instead looked for a solution that didn't involve Saddam Hussein and other bad people needing to follow me. Instead of using the same cop-out that you used.

Look, you seem like a very respectable person, Paul Edwards. I like you.

I am not going to debate about who is a better person.

I am sure that you have contributed to helping the world. I am glad that you are doing your best to do your part. I wish that more people were proactive like you.

I am not here to debate who the better person is. I have done My thing, and you have done your thing. I am very proud of you, My friend.

I am sure that you have done the best to your ability, and trust Me, I have done the best to My ability. I have come up with many novel solutions to the worlds problems, in My honest opinion.

But, it doesn't seem like anyone can compare to Me, because I am on My own level. I have also been pondering solutions to the worlds problems, but My work is open to criticism, because I am looking for other peoples opinions as well.

I try not to be closed-minded, because I know that I don't have the perfect ideaology. I am always open to novel solutions, notions, conjecture, opinions, etc..

But the fact remains that I have My own form of government, and the whole world will inevetably prosper because of My global online government.

I would like to consider Myself as equal to all people, because we are all special.

You're missing the point. Sometimes, like Iraq 2003, you need to make a choice between war or abusive dictators. The right thing to choose is war. Not just choose war, but find out why so many people were hesitant to do the right thing, and fix their thinking.

No, I have a different opinion.

When I am the King of the world, if any rogue dictators rise to power, I would send an elite force of special forces, and put the tyrant in prison for life. If there were dictators of countries that were good to their people, I wouldn't interfere; as long as they had the right to vote on My global online government. But, if the dictator was killing innocent people, I would charge him with the crimes he deserves.

But, I don't expect there to be any dictators once My global online government commences, because there will only be "public speakers". O My people will do all of the voting once I am the King of the world.

So, yes, I would choose war against a rogue dictator; but I wouldn't go to war against civilians or a country, I would go to war to capture the rogue dictator and send him to prison for life.

~PEACE~

Sonofason

Who believes that the "Second Coming" of Christ is alive?

If you believe that the "Second Coming" of Christ is alive, please state your reasoning.

If you don't believe that the "Second Coming" of Christ is alive, when do you believe Christ will appear?

I believe that I am the Prophet, and I also believe that the "Second Coming" of Christ is alive.

If I am allowed, I will show you guys O My Gods autobiography, videos of O My God, O My Gods prophecies, and Bible stories that O My God allegedly fulfilled.

Please talk about what you believe about the "Second Coming" of Christ.

This should get very interesting.

~PEACE~

Please note: I noticed the videos you posted of yourself, and I noticed your claim of being the second coming of Christ, and that of course you don't remember the first coming.

Um, I'm out a here. My God told me about guys like you.

kerravon

Anti-subjugator
When I am the King of the world, if any rogue dictators rise to power
I have already explained to you that this is a cop-out. EVERY person in the world can make the same claim - that if they were universally acknowledged as king of the world, that there would be no war/poverty/etc.

What is required is a solution for a world where there is no acknowledged king of the world. And that is exactly what I set out to do, and I have DERIVED the philosophy required to eventually end all wars and usher in freedom.

I have documented this already and given you the links.

Wow. You're still around? Can't get enough of us? :)

Yes, I love My people!

I am trying to reach other people, besides the forums that I currently blog on.

I have only been on this website for about a month.

I am also trying to make new friends, and new witnesses, for Myself.

So far, I think this forum is great; there is a lot of diversity here.

I am hoping that I will get some people to believe in Me, and then follow My lead.

~PEACE~

And which do you think is more significant for a post numbered 666? Losing faith in Jesus or deriving (via decades of work) the solution to humankind's problems - ie the most important bit of writing in human history?

Okay, you can be "the Beast", or the AntiChrist.

I don't want to be known as "the Beast," or the AntiChrist.

But, to be veridical, when I posted the fact that I lost faith in Jesus at post # 666, I have never been the same person.

Posting the fact that I lost faith in Jesus at post # 666 was a turning point in My Life. I have not been a Christian since I posted that message on post # 666.

Shortly after I lost faith in Jesus, I was trying to start a revolution on the internet.

I wanted everyone to know that Jesus is a lie, and the government is corrupt. And I still believe that sentiment.

I sure felt like "the Beast", or the AntiChrist, while I was trying to start a global revolution against the elites. I wanted to destroy the government.

If it makes you feel better, Paul Edwards, you can be known as "the Beast".

I would rather be known as the Christ- the Prophet- the King- the Lord- the Messiah- the Savior, etc..

~PEACE~

kerravon

Anti-subjugator
Okay, you can be "the Beast", or the AntiChrist.
Yes, I *was* the anti-Christ. I had spent decades, as an atheist, trying to destroy Christianity, and religion in general. I wanted to fix the world using science. This is the EXACT CORRECT THING to do when faced with a world with no god obvious.

But, to be veridical, when I posted the fact that I lost faith in Jesus at post # 666, I have never been the same person.
So? Compare that to me, where shortly after writing message 666 I switched from atheism to Islam, so that I could reform Islam from within. Once again, the EXACT CORRECT THING to do.

Shortly after I lost faith in Jesus, I was trying to start a revolution on the internet.
There already were revolutions against dictators. You should have been assisting those revolutions or jump-starting new ones.

I would rather be known as the Christ- the Prophet- the King- the Lord- the Messiah- the Savior, etc..
It is my actions, not yours, that are consistent with being "the savior".

Please note: I noticed the videos you posted of yourself, and I noticed your claim of being the second coming of Christ, and that of course you don't remember the first coming.

Um, I'm out a here. My God told me about guys like you.

The only video that I claim to be Christ is the video "I'm Christ and these are My novel inventions for the future". I just watched that video again, and I did NOT claim to be the "Second Coming" of Christ.

You all can watch the video "I'm Christ and these are My novel inventions for the future!", on page # 4: and I guarantee that I don't even say the words "Second Coming."

Please go to page # 4, and watch the video, "I'm Christ and these are My novel inventions for the future!", and then tell Me if I said the words "Second Coming" at all.

I claim only to be the Christ in that video.

But, many years ago, I was claiming to be "Jesus", the "Son of God", the "Second Coming", etc. I now only try and claim things that I can prove. I can't prove God, so I don't claim to be "the Son of God". My Name is "George Manuel Oliveira", so I don't claim to be "Jesus". Also, there has never been proven to be a first coming of Christ, so I stopped claiming to be "the Second Coming" of Christ.

If anyone watches all of My videos, it will vindicate My claims, and it will make you look intellectually dishonest.

I am trying to rid Myself of logical fallacies. I don't want to believe in anything that isn't true.

Try again.

~PEACE~

What does that mean, exactly?

What it sounds like is "well, nothing substantial - but I've been talking about it a lot."

Yes, I agree.

I don't have the power yet to implement My prophecies.

But, in the future, maybe after I die, if I am known on a global scale, everyone will see that I laid the foundation for paradise.

I even have My very own form of government- My global online government.

If enough people took heed to My Words, I could help usher in a paradise for the masses.

I just want to help people, and the world as a whole.

P.S. I am greater then Jesus.

~PEACE~

I have already explained to you that this is a cop-out. EVERY person in the world can make the same claim - that if they were universally acknowledged as king of the world, that there would be no war/poverty/etc.

What is required is a solution for a world where there is no acknowledged king of the world. And that is exactly what I set out to do, and I have DERIVED the philosophy required to eventually end all wars and usher in freedom.

I have documented this already and given you the links.

I also have My work documented on the internet.

I would give you the links to My work, but that would be breaking RF rules, because they see it as a "competing forum", or whatever.

But, you can google "George Manuel Oliveira", and that should work too.

I am not competing with anyone.

I don't need to be better then everyone to be the Christ.

~PEACE~

kerravon

Anti-subjugator
I also have My work documented on the internet.

I would give you the links to My work, but that would be breaking RF rules, because they see it as a "competing forum", or whatever.

But, you can google "George Manuel Oliveira", and that should work too.
I already googled that and didn't find anything remotely like what I would expect from a Christ. Why don't you send me a PM with a link to your great work - greater than my work, ie http://www.mutazilah.org/enlight.htm (etc) (and have you read the links I gave you?).

I am not competing with anyone.

I don't need to be better then everyone to be the Christ.
Yes you do. If you're the real Christ I expect you to be the number one defender of human rights in the world. You're supposed to be here to fix the world, and not just say "everyone follow me and there will be no more problems", something that ANY idiot can say.