• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who are your favourite sunni Muslim lecturers?

Who are your favourite sunni Muslim lecturers?

• Total voters

Khudayar

In the name of Allah. Salam.

Who are your favourite sunni Muslim lecturers. I mean the ones delivering their Islamic sermons in English.

Please choose your favourites in the list and if your favourites are not there, please mention their names.

P.s. Please note that I created another thread in shia Islamic subforum and I will do the same in sufi Islamic subforum. And the reason is not that I want to divide Islam to sunni-shia-sufi sects. Rather I seprated them because there is a limit about the number of poll options. And I think the names I know can only fit into 3 polls.

Sakeenah

Nouman Ali khan ..his English explanation of different chapters of the quran and the lessons and practical advice he gives in regards to implementing the Qur'an in our daily lives is amazing.

Yasir qadhi ..I enjoy listening to his lessons on the seerah of the prophet and generally his lectures on Islamic history.

Mufti menk..his reminders on akhlaq and adab