• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

White Entertainment Television channel. (WET)

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

It's designed as a counterpart to BET (Black Entertainment Channel)

I don't have a problem with WET at all , as long as it runs in the same way as BET does.

That is respectful, in good taste, and still has inclusivity as BET does.

I find there is nothing bad or racist about it.

Thoughts?

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.

It's designed as a counterpart to BET (Black Entertainment Channel)

I don't have a problem with WET at all , as long as it runs in the same way as BET does.

That is respectful, in good taste, and still has inclusivity as BET does.

I find there is nothing bad or racist about it.

Thoughts?

White Entertainment Television TV Network to Launch in January
Nov 5, 2014 at 12:34 pm

Were you aware that the article is over nine years old? It is also a satire news site.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
White Entertainment Television TV Network to Launch in January
Nov 5, 2014 at 12:34 pm

Were you aware that the article is over nine years old? It is also a satire news site.

It had actually taken a life on its own with its own Facebook page and everything.

While not real, it's definitely food for thought all the same.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
Yeah. Tv and movies are already predominantly white. Something that goes out of its way to deliberately appeal to predominantly white people? I can't see it having much of anything that would appeal to me.

Reminds me of the people who complain about how there's no white history month when almost all of the American history taught is about white people year around. If anything other than that is covered, more often than not it's just a footnote

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Reminds me of the people who complain about how there's no white history month when almost all of the American history taught is about white people year around. If anything other than that is covered, more often than not it's just a footnote
And that is mostly white male history.