• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which verse from your Holy Book do you like the most or gives you spiritual strength?

Servant_of_the_One1

114. Then High above all be Allah, the True King. And be not in haste (O Muhammad
saws.gif
) with the Qur'an before its revelation is completed to you, and say: "My Lord! Increase me in knowledge." Surah Taha

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace be on you
Among many;
ch 1, all
ch 2, v1-6
ch 2, v 164-165
ch 2, v 256
ch 2, v 285-287
ch 3, v 19
ch 7, v 55-57
ch 37, v1-11
ch 23, v 116-119
ch 72, v 4
ch 59, v 23-25
Last 3 chapters
[from alislamDOTorg/quran]

All has special mention of Unity of Allah the Exalted.

DayRaven

Beyond the wall
From the Bible I've always found the passages of Jesus in Gethsemane to be the most moving. After that probably the opening to John's gospel.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
If I am feeling sad with the state of humanity, I just open to the book of "Ruth". Ruth was a selfless woman who loved her mother-in-law (Naomi) more than she loved herself. As the people in the book of Ruth say to Naomi: "For Ruth who loves you cares for you more than 10 sons". If I want to strengthen my faith, I read Matthew, in the Christian scriptures.