• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which nature spirits did you work with?

Theweirdtophat

Have any of you encountered and had experiences with tree spirits or rock spirits or even water or air spirits? If so, what was the experience like and what was it like working with it?

vaguelyhumanoid

I feel like offering to the river spirit of the local stream has brought me good fortune in trying to find out about my paternal ancestors. Also, one time I was walking in the park and I heard an ethereal-sounding feminine laugh that seemed really close by and then turned around and didn't see anybody. That was probably just a regular old human a bit out of view tho.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
As I've probably remarked elsewhere, it's a little hard to not encounter the spirits/gods, since they're all around us and everywhere all the time (per this one's theology, at any rate). Kinda makes it hard to know where to start with a question like this, as I view it as asking "so what's it like to live life and be alive and experience things?" I could respond to that with some New Agey-sounding flowery verbiage, but I'm not in the mood. :sweat:

For sharing specific experiences, particularly the deeply mystical ones, I tend to be averse to doing that in public forum for various reasons. Post something like this in The Coven and I might actually tell some tales. Maybe.